PDA

View Full Version : Animal Crossing.

paradox
06-05-2006, 01:25 PM
You lot seem to go on about it alot, and I'm really tempted to buy it.
Can someone explain to me what it is, and what this 'gate' and town thing is etc etc it sounds intresting but hard. :s

Tristan
06-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Well. it's basicly like a life thing. Kinda like habbo. You earn bells and increase your house size as much as possible. Computer animals arrive in your town and they become the town folk. If you have a wireless router you can use that as a hotspot to go on wifi. You have to access wifi and then you go to the main gate to get your friend code from Copper. You can then give people with Animal crossing your details (FCode, Name & Town name) and they give you theirs. Then you can either go to their town if they have their gate open or they can come ot yours if you have your gate open.

It isn't some game that just ends once you complete it you kind of like build your person's life on it. I think it is just great. It is good because it goes on and doesn't finish.

paradox
06-05-2006, 01:36 PM
ok, and my other question is is there any diff between the Nintendo DS
and the DS Lite?

Tristan
06-05-2006, 02:09 PM
I believe the DS Lite is lighter and white? I think the shape is more square aswell.
I prefer the DS. ;) Silver. Nice and sleek.

sim
06-05-2006, 02:16 PM
I have the GAMECUBE version. Its awesome...I wonder if there will be one for the wii?

Neversoft
06-05-2006, 06:50 PM
Even I know what it is and I don't even own a DS :P

Hatake Kakashi
06-05-2006, 06:53 PM
I'm going o buy it when I get a ds...My friend had it and was talking to me about it. He traded it in because he got bored.
Question: What does time travelling do?

EDIT: Is it me or is habbox's time 10 minutes slow? 400th post xD

Neversoft
06-05-2006, 07:40 PM
I'm going o buy it when I get a ds...My friend had it and was talking to me about it. He traded it in because he got bored.
Question: What does time travelling do?

EDIT: Is it me or is habbox's time 10 minutes slow? 400th post xD

I think it helps you in the game as you can go back and get more things, but Its like cheating? and yes the time is behind. :P

Bear-Max
06-05-2006, 08:08 PM
ok, and my other question is is there any diff between the Nintendo DS
and the DS Lite?
Personally, I'd wait for the DS Lite. It has a lighter screen, is lighter in weight, is much more nice looking, much nicer to hold (apparently), I think it has 2 stylus compartments for multiplayer and incase you lose one, and comes in nicer colours; white, blue and navy.

:)

Neversoft
06-05-2006, 08:14 PM
Personally, I'd wait for the DS Lite. It has a lighter screen, is lighter in weight, is much more nice looking, much nicer to hold (apparently), I think it has 2 stylus compartments for multiplayer and incase you lose one, and comes in nicer colours; white, blue and navy.

:)

It also has a much smaller Stylus than the chunky DS's one.

07-05-2006, 02:30 PM
it can also come in red and yellow
i dont think i want 2 buy a YELLOW DS

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!