PDA

View Full Version : Last night.

Metric.
06-05-2006, 01:54 PM
Well, the party last night got a little out of hand.
FIRST, my friend got TOTALLY WASTED before the dance/party.
THEN, she went into the bathroom where some girls sold her PURE.
It got wayy out of hand.
Also a Grade 12 decided to drive DRUNK and he ended up crashing his truck.

JT-Fan
06-05-2006, 01:57 PM
wow, did u get involved?!

blaster.
06-05-2006, 01:59 PM
Sounds like a good party :)

Metric.
06-05-2006, 02:03 PM
It was a good party.
And, no I didn't get involved, because I had the car and I can't drink and drive =)

kasi
06-05-2006, 02:04 PM
It was a good party.
And, no I didn't get involved, because I had the car and I can't drink and drive =)
good ashton x]
-pats head-

Axel
06-05-2006, 02:06 PM
Did anyone get hurt?

kasi
06-05-2006, 02:07 PM
Did anyone get hurt?
"a grade 12 crashed his truck"

no, no one got hurt.

splatttt
06-05-2006, 02:15 PM
"a grade 12 crashed his truck"

no, no one got hurt. ROFL, good for you for staying out of it
I havent really ever been to a raving party before:rolleyes:

Colourfulâ„¢
06-05-2006, 05:53 PM
It got wayy out of hand.
Ain't you hard, and why do we want to know?

JackHb
06-05-2006, 05:59 PM
Sounds like a good party :)

I was thinking that to

JT-Fan
06-05-2006, 06:02 PM
Our parties are nothing like thatt! American parties -sigh- I wish I lived theree! The most we have is some chavs who snuck in whisky LOL!

Billay
06-05-2006, 06:10 PM
It got wayy out of hand.

could someone explain whats in bold for me. im a little thick atm

JT-Fan
06-05-2006, 06:15 PM
"Totally wasted before the party" they were drunk/high before the party started.

JackHb
06-05-2006, 06:15 PM
Totally Wasted = She got very very drunk.
Sold pure = Sold her some kind of drug...i assume pure means cokaine?

JT-Fan
06-05-2006, 06:17 PM
Pure is also used when like drugs r more druggy if u get me like if i want pure drugs they'd be more expensive because its a "richer type" rather then the weak stuff that you get on the street.so if i asked for pure drugs it'd just be more concentrated and would cost a bomb.
but in this case i think he's just referring to normal drugs lol!

JackHb
06-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Pure is also used when like drugs r more druggy if u get me like if i want pure drugs they'd be more expensive because its a "richer type" rather then the weak stuff that you get on the street.so if i asked for pure drugs it'd just be more concentrated and would cost a bomb.
but in this case i think he's just referring to normal drugs lol!

Well i don't see how he know's its pure....as its very hard to get pure drugs...the main person who sells the drugs to the dealers adds all different stuff like flour or whatever to make more of the stuff so he gets more and can sell it and then often the dealer adds more junk himself to it again so it makes more so they get more.

JT-Fan
06-05-2006, 06:24 PM
Well i don't see how he know's its pure....as its very hard to get pure drugs...the main person who sells the drugs to the dealers adds all different stuff like flour or whatever to make more of the stuff so he gets more and can sell it and then often the dealer adds more junk himself to it again so it makes more so they get more.

yeah thats why i said he's probably on about normal drugs but pure drugs can also mean the definition i sed earlier.
yeah its hard 2 no wot drugs are pure coz i dought that any teenager unless their parents were minted would be able to afford them its more for the older people i guess coz its more expensive but butter i guess, and they know its pure probably by the dealer like certain dealers would be "trusted" if they supply good pure stuff u can smoke it and see how pure it is init.

kasi
06-05-2006, 06:25 PM
lmao jack
im not gonna ask how you know all this ;]

JackHb
06-05-2006, 06:39 PM
lmao jack
im not gonna ask how you know all this ;]

Friends + We had to have a police officer come in and talk to us about drugs etc, she also had to come in to tell us the consequences of jumping of stuff...like jumping on peoples cars on to something else :S Strange
Oh and about domestic violence and racism and homohphobia and alchol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!