PDA

View Full Version : I'm sooo in love :(

Emicat.
06-05-2006, 04:31 PM
I used to fancy this other guy which some of you will know of. Well I asked him out and he laughed and said no :/ But. Theres this other guy.

He used to be just eye candy but ohmygod he has a brill personallity. We get on so well and when I look at him have ave to stop myself from saying anything "lovey dovey".

Its not a crush. I can tell. I've had lots of crushes and if this is a crush its a pretty harsh one.

How can I handle this? Hes constantly on my mind. :(

kasi
06-05-2006, 05:03 PM
[QUOTE=Emicat.]I used to fancy this other guy which some of you will know of.[QUOTE]
ooo who? ;o

micky.blue.eyes
06-05-2006, 06:22 PM
Just tell him you like him. Or just keep thinking about him and be happy. (if you are happy)

Emicat.
06-05-2006, 08:00 PM
Just tell him you like him. Or just keep thinking about him and be happy. (if you are happy)

Lol I'm k.

And a while ago I made a thread bout the other guy.

Hes in the past now.

Dino-Typo
07-05-2006, 03:45 AM
just ask him i guess the wrost he will do is laugh or if you are reallly ugly (not saying you are ugly) he might wanna kill you or maybe even himself :D

Emicat.
11-05-2006, 03:53 PM
just ask him i guess the wrost he will do is laugh or if you are reallly ugly (not saying you are ugly) he might wanna kill you or maybe even himself :D

Well thanks thats reasured me ¬_¬

Pu$$y
11-05-2006, 03:54 PM
you fancy someone on the internet or in rl? ;s

Emicat.
11-05-2006, 04:26 PM
you fancy someone on the internet or in rl? ;s
REAL LIFE! God...

Just tell him you like him.
Easier said than done, my friend...

FlyingJesus
12-05-2006, 07:21 PM
The best way to win a man's heart is to go down on him.

Emicat.
12-05-2006, 07:30 PM
The best way to win a man's heart is to go down on him.
Pardon?

FlyingJesus
12-05-2006, 07:44 PM
If you want him to like you, swallow him. Surefire way to win his heart.

Emicat.
12-05-2006, 07:47 PM
If you want him to like you, swallow him. Surefire way to win his heart.
Lmaooooooooo.

But I was being serious.

FlyingJesus
12-05-2006, 07:48 PM
Well you want to make this guy happy don't you? :P

Emicat.
12-05-2006, 07:50 PM
Well you want to make this guy happy don't you? :P
Lmao, sthu.

FlyingJesus
12-05-2006, 08:13 PM
Well I suppose if you prefer the slow and difficult way, you still have to be quite obvious. If you're nice to him and get all friendly, doing so for too long will make him think you're just going to be a friend. Show off a bit, don't be flighty and empty-headed but you have to show him that you're going to be a bit of fun, otherwise he'll think nothing more of it. That's not anything against you, it's just how people work.

Emicat.
12-05-2006, 08:17 PM
Hmmm... well we muck around alot and hes actually protective of me. I think I'm quiet a fun person and I make him laugh alot and I don't know what to do next.

Dude, I'm a stupid 13 year old, some more explaining please.

Or shall I stick with the felacio?

FlyingJesus
12-05-2006, 08:24 PM
Yeah giving him head still sounds the best idea to me, he's obviously into you if he gets protective, so one day after doing whatever you do, take him home to watch some films or something and just casually unleash his trousersnake through the trailers. Or, for maximum effect, do it during a love scene on the film ^_^

Emicat.
12-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Yeah giving him head still sounds the best idea to me, he's obviously into you if he gets protective, so one day after doing whatever you do, take him home to watch some films or something and just casually unleash his trousersnake through the trailers. Or, for maximum effect, do it during a love scene on the film ^_^
That must be the strangest and sickest advice you've ever given.

FlyingJesus
12-05-2006, 08:36 PM
You underestimate me :P I've told people how to steal girlfriends, trick their ex's into taking them back (those two together work a charm), and many other things. I even guilt-tripped a complete stranger into going out with my best mate, simply because he said he'd cut off all his hair otherwise. Just to show off, I did it all online, and it worked :P

Emicat.
12-05-2006, 08:39 PM
Whoa, go you.

So, I still have no idea about what to do about this guy :(

FlyingJesus
12-05-2006, 08:45 PM
Two questions:

1) Is he single?
2) Is so, why?

Emicat.
12-05-2006, 08:56 PM
1) I think so.
2) Cause everyone thinks he's a girl -.-''

FlyingJesus
12-05-2006, 08:57 PM
Which begs a third question:

3) Is he in fact, a she?

Emicat.
12-05-2006, 08:59 PM
NO >:| People call him a girl cause he has long hair :'(

FlyingJesus
12-05-2006, 09:04 PM
Ahh I can sympathise with that, my hair goes almost to my elbows. Don't get many insults though, I'm pretty well liked *cheesy grin*

If he's single, just ask him out. I know it's difficult to built up the courage and the will to do so, but if you go on for too long without doing it you enter a zone where you cannot progress onto anything more than friendship.

Emicat.
12-05-2006, 09:08 PM
Oh my god ag ag ag ag ag.

I know I have to but I've NEVER asked anyone out EVER!

What do I say? "Hi, would you like a bonk?"

FlyingJesus
12-05-2006, 09:20 PM
If that's what you want then I don't see why not, but you might want to try something else and use that as a reserve if things don't go well.

This is why I suggested fellatio earlier, as it acts as a bridge between not going out and going out, without the awkwardness of having to think of the right wording and whatnot. I don't know what reason there is behind it, but somehow it's just easier to slob a *** than ask someone out. However, if that doesn't float your boat, then you're going to have to do one of two things:

1) Ask the question. Difficult and can be embarrassing, easy to mess up.

2) Sell yourself to him. Add some flirt, wear tops that show some cleavage and skirts/shorts that show skin too now that the weather's improving.

If a girl likes a guy, she has to make it pretty obvious.

You might think you're dropping hints, but he might just think you're being nice. In your revealing attire you should bend over often, either facing him for the breast effect or away so he can check your backside. It's not being slaggish, just helping the process speed up. This is how things really work, not just for getting someone into bed, for real relationships. You don't have to jump on his lap and bounce straight away, but doing this sort of stuff lets him know that there's the possibility of a future of it.

Emicat.
13-05-2006, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the advice.

louder
14-05-2006, 07:22 AM
Invite him to your house to watch a film, make suttle moves on him, andat the end of the night, ask him if he had a fun time.. If he says "yes" and smiles, your in.. he likes you, then.. Before he leaves, give him a peck on the cheeck, if he smiles to that, he definatly likes you.

I used this tactic to get with Sophie - The love of my life.. Although she did break up with me a few days ago :(

Emicat.
23-05-2006, 04:49 PM
I have tried most of these things (not the movie thing thats a bit too fast) and I haven't asked him out.

And tips for getting my coruage up?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!