PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon... Suggestions?

Quapla
06-05-2006, 09:29 PM
Hey everyone! Okay, let me just tell you what this 'Coming Soon... Suggestions?' Board is all in aid of! Basically, I am in a couple of years going to open a Hotel/Town, (I haven't decided which yet!) Similar to Habbo Hotel, with more features, fun, and interactions for you to take part in, PLUS some marvellous Graphics created by an expert Graphics producer, To who I will submit your ideas.

This is not a Hoax, nor is it a Scam, I am simply giving you the details of which the Hotel/Town will be based around, yes... I will be the Hotel Manager, and if I choose to create a Town, someone will be the Mayor, whilst I am Queen! Haha! Anyway.. Back to the general point, as I'm sure people who will have attempted this before will agree, Making a Virtual Chatroom is hard work, and it's even harder work when you don't have those Idea's of what the Public want to see in what will be THEIR Community, I feel this is extremely important to the input.

Please feel free to make graphics of what Members would look like, you never know! 1000's of people across the world could be using the look you designed! If not something Similar, we also need a name, where would we be without a name! And furniture, Oh the furniture! Please give us ideas/create some furniture!

Thank you for taking time to read this,
Naomi Beatrice, Executive Producer of what will be a Hotel/Town!
If you wish to contact me on Habbo, Please Friend Request 'Quapla' Thank you!

Hotel/Town Staff Members: Real name/Job title/Habbo Name
Naomi - Hotel/Town Manager - Quapla
Lexi - Members Community Manager - Staceh
Josh - Members Community Assistant Manager - -<Josh>-

If you would like a Job, please read below to see what positions are open:
Hotel/Town Moderation Team. (Similar to the Job of a Hobba)
Player Support Team (Replying to Member E-mails/Enquiries)

Details on how to apply for this Job will be along shortly, Please note: Job's are Non Paying and the virtual chat service we will provide intails nothing to do with Sulake Ltd. or Habbo Hotel

Billay
06-05-2006, 09:35 PM
people like you make me bang my head against the wall.

1.) this isnt original about 60 other people have tried no do this. none sucessful.
2.) if you think its gonna be as popular as habbo think again
3.) this isnt the place to be looking
4.) your a n00b (forum-wise) if you were a mod or something thatd be another thing

go **** a tree

Quapla
06-05-2006, 09:46 PM
Okay well.. I'm flattered that I manage to make you bang your head against a brick wall, and yes I admit other people have tried it and failed.. But that doesn't mean I'm going to, I didn't say I would be as popular as Habbo Hotel, as they are getting a worldwide income of I believe about 900,000 Dollars, and it would be absolutely ludicrus to think that something created out of a home, with sheer knowledge of the HTML & CSS Involved could be as big as Habbo Hotel, And Ahem... You don't have to have Forum Status to be able to make a Digital, and Interactive Chat room, and Forth and Formost, This General Idea IS Original, me and the Managers are speaking at the present moment deciding on new pieces of furniture, So yes, it is Original with the input we are putting into the Hotel/Town. It's an insult that you choose to SAY Such a thing that we are not Original, and.. Please, learn how to spell 'N00B' Because I'll be laughing in your face when it's open & running.

Candice
06-05-2006, 09:48 PM
people like you make me bang my head against the wall.

1.) this isnt original about 60 other people have tried no do this. none sucessful.
2.) if you think its gonna be as popular as habbo think again
3.) this isnt the place to be looking
4.) your a n00b (forum-wise) if you were a mod or something thatd be another thing

go **** a tree

Oh please, go be emo, you little scuzbucket.

Billay
06-05-2006, 10:17 PM
Okay well.. I'm flattered that I manage to make you bang your head against a brick wall, and yes I admit other people have tried it and failed.. But that doesn't mean I'm going to, I didn't say I would be as popular as Habbo Hotel, as they are getting a worldwide income of I believe about 900,000 Dollars, and it would be absolutely ludicrus to think that something created out of a home, with sheer knowledge of the HTML & CSS Involved could be as big as Habbo Hotel, And Ahem... You don't have to have Forum Status to be able to make a Digital, and Interactive Chat room, and Forth and Formost, This General Idea IS Original, me and the Managers are speaking at the present moment deciding on new pieces of furniture, So yes, it is Original with the input we are putting into the Hotel/Town. It's an insult that you choose to SAY Such a thing that we are not Original, and.. Please, learn how to spell 'N00B' Because I'll be laughing in your face when it's open & running.

yeah laugh at me with all 4 of the members,....

NekkLe
07-05-2006, 09:02 AM
I wouldn't doubt you, everyone has a chance and you might aswell go ahead and take it. I think you should target your research on other forums aswell as you get some people on here who can't accpet facts and opinions that there not familliar with. I don't play Habbo myself so I wouldn't really have any suggestions to give you "/

Goodluck though :)

Quapla
07-05-2006, 01:25 PM
Okay 'Billay'.. That's exactly what I shall do, and they're not Members, they're Managers, it's quite hard to have any Members with no site yet.. I thought you'd know that and thank you NekkLe.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!