PDA

View Full Version : missing clue scroll =[

harl2015
07-05-2006, 05:25 PM
ok, so on friday i was killong guards for clues, and i got one. it was a co-ordinate, so i used that finder thingy that shows you where it is, and it was on karajama, so i tele to ardounge, get on the boat with the clue and my chart watch and compass thingy, just to realize i dont have my spade. so i get back on the boat, go to the bank, and get my spade. then i get back on the boat and run for a bit to where it is, and i use my compass thing to see where i am, and i get the co-ordinates from the compass thing, and im about to check them with my clue, when i see it isnt there (:O!) 'not to worry' i think, 'it must be in the bank', so i run to shilo village. and relize i cant get to that bank without doing the quest. so i start the quest, get the belt and decide i dont want to do it. so i run back to brimhaven, get back on the boat for the fourth time (=/), and go to the bank, i look for *ages* and its not there. its dissapeared. and charles has looked, and he cant see it either!, so yesterday, i go back to the guards, thinking i must have dropped it by accident. so im there for about two hours. no clues. i cant get any now. any ideas where it is?

Charles
07-05-2006, 05:39 PM
You probably dropped it, its not in your bank. I had a look.
Clue scrolls are dropped at any lengths. Either 1 kill or 100, I guess its just your luck..

Badgez
07-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Yeah, I guess I used to be lucky. I would tele to fally like once every week, and I'd think at certain times "I'm going to get a clue scroll!" I kill one guard and I always would get one.

lew!
08-05-2006, 06:36 AM
That happened to me the other day :( I put it in my bank for safe keeping, Now its gone. It was something like 6 to the power of 113

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!