PDA

View Full Version : TheHabbos.com - Jobs available [OFFICIAL]

Liam.
07-05-2006, 09:12 PM
Hey,
I'm currently looking for some experienced staff for my official fansite; TheHabbos.com.

News Reporters - Need to post often news and know basic HTML

Articles / Room review / Site reviewers - Need to review and post articles and also know basic HTML

Graphics - Must have experience with paint programs and know how to use them. Eg blend images, make images transparent, add good text etc.

Newsletter writter - Must write articles for TheHabbos newsletter, looking for newsie manager too.

Webpage designer - Must know advanced HTML / PHP, be trustworthy.

There is the basic description of the jobs, Interested in any of them jobs? simply post back with your Habbo name and what past experience you have had.

ADAM:
08-05-2006, 02:03 PM
Hey
Looks like a nice site :)

If you need a shoutcast ask me and i will get you a temp one :)

tbh imo no m8
08-05-2006, 02:11 PM
I can do gfx design and webdesign :).

www.xzoid.com :) a layout i made with a little php scirpt on it :).

MattUH
08-05-2006, 07:08 PM
Hey,
I'm currently looking for some experienced staff for my official fansite; TheHabbos.com.

News Reporters - Need to post often news and know basic HTML

Articles / Room review / Site reviewers - Need to review and post articles and also know basic HTML

Graphics - Must have experience with paint programs and know how to use them. Eg blend images, make images transparent, add good text etc.

Newsletter writter - Must write articles for TheHabbos newsletter, looking for newsie manager too.

Webpage designer - Must know advanced HTML / PHP, be trustworthy.

There is the basic description of the jobs, Interested in any of them jobs? simply post back with your Habbo name and what past experience you have had.

I'll apply for all. :rolleyes:

Liam.
08-05-2006, 07:50 PM
rofl matt sure

MattUH
08-05-2006, 08:23 PM
rofl matt sure
What!?!? :@:@

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!