PDA

View Full Version : Singapore latest news

Mit
07-01-2005, 05:55 PM
Alots happend for the habbos on singapore, there has been a new newsie link:singapore newsie link (http://www.habbohotel.com.sg/habbo/en/community/)

there has also been the introduction of the new room catagories, alot more than .co.uk infact!

games room
airports, trains and buses
schools
shopping and salons
party rooms
cafe & resturants

as u can see the staff at .com.sg have been busy ! There were also some vents held. the safety quiz and habbo clebrities which was canceled due to the ammount of habbos mis behaving. it was being done by habbosoup the most popular .com.sg website but without the help of hobbas on the second round it was ruined by habbos running on to the stage or shouting out during performances.

all in all its been a busy start to the year for singapore habbos :D

ps more things should be posted on habbo international about singapore

Adzeh
07-01-2005, 06:06 PM
yes, the sms will also be down tommorrow.

.:Watters91:.
08-01-2005, 06:08 AM
The main reason for this is that there are no applications for .com.sg news reporters and i think that none of the current news reporters go on .com.sg :(

ttranquility.
08-01-2005, 06:15 AM
They should though.
They are the news reporters.
If they dont then they are stupid x]
lol,Cuz they said they would "do the job" so they cant just back out when .com.sg needs them most can they?

Ezzie.
08-01-2005, 02:54 PM
well i go on .com.sg and i know all the staff and hobbas and i'm good at reporting :)

.:Watters91:.
08-01-2005, 09:28 PM
No you see when you apply for a News Reporter job at habbox you are only applying for a certain hotel but you can still post bout other hotels except i dont think we have any news reporters that go on .com.sg

Adzeh
08-01-2005, 09:46 PM
habbox needs to get some then as the hotel speaks english.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!