PDA

View Full Version : PSP Questions and NFS Underground Rivals questions...

ReInfected
08-05-2006, 01:42 AM
Okay i got this bunch of questions and comments.

1) Is there like anyway how to like supe it up? Like all these Upgrades, what are they good for? I mean does it upgrade the PSP's controls or something? If so, how do i make it the best as it can be.

2) Internet. How do i access it? do you need some kind of router?

3)Anyone have or played NFS (Need For Speed) Underground Rivals? My dad bought it for me without me knowing and its NOTHING like NFS Underground2. I liked Underground 2. But Rivals is just confusing. There are no mission races like in Underground 2 your always driving around looking for a race. And in my opinion is the best becasue if you bought a new car or installed new parts, you can test drive it and (this is in Underground 2) hop on the highway or freeway and go as fast as you can. But Rivals, its nothing like that. Idk how to even get the parts to install into the car and im stuck with this Mazda Mianta. I want to upgrade it BADLY! Unlike Rivals, in Underground 2, you can just drive to your garage, pick out your parts, install em and boom! your done! anyway, I need help on this game badly. So far, idk what people say about them but on a 1-10 scale, I'd give it a 4.

Kasabian
08-05-2006, 01:36 PM
Okay i got this bunch of questions and comments.

1) Is there like anyway how to like supe it up? Like all these Upgrades, what are they good for? I mean does it upgrade the PSP's controls or something? If so, how do i make it the best as it can be.

2) Internet. How do i access it? do you need some kind of router?

3)Anyone have or played NFS (Need For Speed) Underground Rivals? My dad bought it for me without me knowing and its NOTHING like NFS Underground2. I liked Underground 2. But Rivals is just confusing. There are no mission races like in Underground 2 your always driving around looking for a race. And in my opinion is the best becasue if you bought a new car or installed new parts, you can test drive it and (this is in Underground 2) hop on the highway or freeway and go as fast as you can. But Rivals, its nothing like that. Idk how to even get the parts to install into the car and im stuck with this Mazda Mianta. I want to upgrade it BADLY! Unlike Rivals, in Underground 2, you can just drive to your garage, pick out your parts, install em and boom! your done! anyway, I need help on this game badly. So far, idk what people say about them but on a 1-10 scale, I'd give it a 4.

Hey ReInfected,

Upgrades are great, New features avaliable, But don't update if you have Hombrew.
Internet accesss, You need a wireless router, I use a Beling 54g and it does the trick. If you don't have a second computer for a wireless router, You can purchase a WiFi max for your pc which allows youer psp to use your internet (Here WiFi Max (http://us.codejunkies.com/shop/product.asp?c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&ProdID=711))
Yes, I have a copy of NFS UR, No where near as good as Underground or Underground2. 3/10.Hope this helped,
Tommo.

ReInfected
08-05-2006, 06:39 PM
Im gonna see if my dad has the recept so i can return it and get Most Wanted

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!