PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] wat is wrong?

tbh imo no m8
21-07-2004, 10:00 AM
none of the stickys appear on the wall wen i go in but every 1 else can see them and all the furni in my hand is ph 4 sum reason y? plz help me any1 and i have just downloaded the newest shockwave player

cityboi
21-07-2004, 10:17 AM
try reloading habbo

press f5

tbh imo no m8
21-07-2004, 10:30 AM
try reloading habbo

press f5

i have and it still doesn't work

cityboi
21-07-2004, 10:32 AM
try uninstalling shockwave and reinstalling mayb ur download was corruted r u had another app open while it was installing

F1L73R
21-07-2004, 10:34 AM
Hmmmm sounds to me like it has sumtin to do with scripting :eusa_thin

tbh imo no m8
21-07-2004, 10:48 AM
try uninstalling shockwave and reinstalling mayb ur download was corruted r u had another app open while it was installing

k i will try that i had other windows open at the time thx 4 that

F1L73R
21-07-2004, 10:51 AM
O dang i didnt read THIS post o man danny i hope your problem isnt as serious as the one that ive had in the past i mean i had to uninstall and reinstall shockwave and redownload habbo numerous times over and over again to get it to work perfectly again :@ I hope thats not the problem u got m8 :(

tbh imo no m8
21-07-2004, 10:54 AM
O dang i didnt read THIS post o man danny i hope your problem isnt as serious as the one that ive had in the past i mean i had to uninstall and reinstall shockwave and redownload habbo numerous times over and over again to get it to work perfectly again :@ I hope thats not the problem u got m8 :(

nah its not that its a lot better now it works again Yahoo
:wav::wav:
all i had to do was delete the cookies and the temporary internet files

Rye1088
21-07-2004, 08:59 PM
No fear! The Habbo FAQ's are here!

Why are some of the things in my hand/room grey/white boxes with PH written on them?

PH = place holder. These boxes show when Shockwave (the programme used for Habbo graphics) cannot display what you have in our database. This could be for all kind sof technical reasons, such as your machine being low on memory, one of Habbo's machines being low on memory or even it could be the internet is very busy. To fix this - just reload and all your furni should show in its full glory. The boxes show that all your things are safe.
It's happened to me alot! Just reload and if that doesn't work re-install shockwave if it happens again!

Moose
22-07-2004, 05:50 AM
sumthing like this happen to me once, i had Valentine stikies, i put sum in a row by the door, then i couldnt see them so i put them bak in the same spot but nothing, i was a newb bak the so i just left mad, and like an hour later i went bak and there were the stikies and they were over lapping so i deleted them :@

x-all4christ-x
22-07-2004, 06:13 AM
It hapens to me alot, on slow comps or on old comps with low rams it will do that u jus gotta deal with it or not play jus let things site for a whie and reload alot

name14
22-07-2004, 07:23 PM
maybe you got a monitor worm it sometimes messes up your screen try doin your virus scan (good luck)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!