PDA

View Full Version : WebSpeedy.org

Canada
09-05-2006, 01:48 AM
Yes, my very own company is opening up now, and it's called WebSpeedy. We have oredered WebSpeedy.org, and we hope for the site to be up soon.

We offer many domains but currently we cannot accept Habbo furni as we do not have a balance because we are recently started. The domains we currently have available are:

.com, .org, .info, .net, .name, .biz, .us, .in, .co.in, .net.in, .org.in, .gen.in, .firm.in, .ind.in.

We hope to be able to offer .co.uk VERY SHORTLY.

There is a sale on .org and .info right now. Contact for more info.

We at WebSpeedy can search for your domain name, and register it ASAP so you will get it ASAP. You will get it approx. 3 hours after registration.

We also offer hosting, for a very cheap price. In addition, we will be offering web design, and forum design.

Please contact me at [email protected] (our temporary email address). Our site will be up soon and then you will be able to contact me through there. You can also PM me on this forum for more information.

Thanks, and we look forward to working with you!

Dentafrice1
09-05-2006, 01:49 AM
Umm.. and so basicly you have a site where people pay you to go to godaddy and register a domain?? hmm.... they could do it cheaper

BTW: Already a site ;) http://www.webspeedy.com/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!