PDA

View Full Version : Removed

blaster.
09-05-2006, 07:55 PM
Removed

Neversoft (Forum Moderator) please do not name scammers. Thread closed.

Ben.
09-05-2006, 07:56 PM
No image :s

Eidy: it works now

brodeo
09-05-2006, 07:57 PM
I took part in that comp...

Shatterstar
09-05-2006, 08:01 PM
I used to know Oli and this doesn't sound like something he'd do.

Then again.. you never know.

blaster.
09-05-2006, 08:02 PM
I used to know Oli and this doesn't sound like something he'd do.

Then again.. you never know.
They needed to get popular otherwise they would face closing down :)

brodeo
09-05-2006, 08:05 PM
That's wrong...

blaster.
09-05-2006, 08:05 PM
That's wrong...
Thats why i posted it and reported it to habbo uk !

uh huh her
09-05-2006, 08:12 PM
Lolol the owners a bit sad doing that ;l

Ruws
09-05-2006, 08:45 PM
O Rly Hope it gets taken further

Antony
09-05-2006, 10:56 PM
It does sound like the fansite, When I used to speak to Oli he asked me a few times for spare thrones to get the listeners in on BobbleFM. The only good geniune owner of BobbleFM is Nick, He's the one that made BobbleFM official with his skills.

Good that you emailed Becs and I agree I hope it goes further, Im going to be sending an email to Callie about them soon due to the fact that when I was a DJ on the site, I was abused because of the fact I couldn't DJ when I was doing coursework and I was attacked and continually name called by the owner 'Oli'

But anyway, I hope it goes forward and I do beleive this isnt the first time they have scammed, I remember something to do with a dino on the same fansite a while back?

Dentafrice1
09-05-2006, 10:58 PM
He asked me for help coding a php credit system.. i gave it too him supposed to get pay but i never got paid :@

Antony
10-05-2006, 10:11 AM
He asked me for help coding a php credit system.. i gave it too him supposed to get pay but i never got paid :@

Sounds just like them :) Like I said the only geniune owner of BobbleFM is Nick and he's got it where it was today.

SkaterChu
10-05-2006, 11:03 AM
Urrrm.... Bobble got exposed.

Electrified
10-05-2006, 11:09 AM
lol @ them lets hope becs will do something about them.

dannyboymed
10-05-2006, 11:55 AM
Heh I was listening at that time. It's true.

Antony
10-05-2006, 01:04 PM
Will probably be removed from the fansite list. But Becs will probably pass it onto UK staff?

Axel
10-05-2006, 01:16 PM
He must be pretty sad to do that...

Catchetat
10-05-2006, 01:38 PM
I remember visiting some of the habbo uk fansites and they got this alert pop up notice saying Pwned by Bobbanet.co.uk or something like that.

PinkSmarties
10-05-2006, 02:14 PM
Jus goes to show that even people that are well known scam!

And finally one gets caught:)

blaster.
10-05-2006, 02:20 PM
Jus goes to show that even people that are well known scam!

And finally one gets caught:)
Caught by me :)
I know something was wrong as oli who was apperatly giving the throne had no furni :S
Then i was asked to fake winning :S
I was the helpdesk owner but quit after all this
Also
Nick is the only good owner at bobbleFM :)

Vibe
10-05-2006, 04:18 PM
this isn't news?

EDIT: I Actually thought they were a decent fansite

dannyboymed
10-05-2006, 04:20 PM
it's a scamming offical fansite, i think it is.

jam666
10-05-2006, 04:29 PM
ah i remember when they teamed up with habbos.co.uk

Nick.
10-05-2006, 04:50 PM
He asked me for help coding a php credit system.. i gave it too him supposed to get pay but i never got paid :@ That's a lie. You didn't make anything for us.

@ Antony04. I appreciate your comment. And I am sorry it came to this, but I did not know about the clone thing at the time.

Creamcheese guy, don't lie. It is continuingly annoying me you have said that.

We are not a bad fansite, and have never done such a thing before.

Halting
10-05-2006, 04:54 PM
At no point in the competition did we note that staff couldn't win. Blaster. - 2 of them images are alterations. Every Habbo has a unique attitude, and quite frankly Antony04, I can be whoever I like. It was your attitude which set me off. You swore at me, you abused me, you insulted me.

We are not a scamming fansite - I make Habbo fansite(s) for the fun of it.

Also, if you made us a credit system (even though we have never asked for one nor has the idea ever came into mind), then where is it on BobbleFM today this living day?

I will officialy be leaving Habbo is such lies or rumours are to carry on. I do not want to work around a community of idiots. BobbleFM is there so you can enjoy music and win competitions, and if your going to repel against it, and if you hate us so much, then why bother showing it?

Do you really want to make a misery of other peoples lifes? You may believe Nick is the only good owner of BobbleFM, but I can asure you that I have worked very hard and most of the work is I'ne, so that Habbos who don't want to make a misery of others peoples lifes can enjoy their stay on Habbo Hotel.

I'Is this bloody nonsense which all Habbos fear of scamming. An official fansite will not scam any Habbo whatsoever, and neither will mine! You can contact all you like, this situation may lead you to your destiny of ruining someones elses work, and thanks to everyone (but no-one) who supports me.

Vibe
10-05-2006, 04:58 PM
At no point in the competition did we note that staff couldn't win. Blaster. - 2 of them images are alterations. Every Habbo has a unique attitude, and quite frankly Antony04, I can be whoever I like. It was your attitude which set me off. You swore at me, you abused me, you insulted me.

We are not a scamming fansite - I make Habbo fansite(s) for the fun of it.

Also, if you made us a credit system (even though we have never asked for one nor has the idea ever came into mind), then where is it on BobbleFM today this living day?

I will officialy be leaving Habbo is such lies or rumours are to carry on. I do not want to work around a community of idiots. BobbleFM is there so you can enjoy music and win competitions, and if your going to repel against it, and if you hate us so much, then why bother showing it?

I actually beleive him.
This thread is getting boring anyway now

Css
10-05-2006, 05:04 PM
Hmm if the fansite needs to borrow a throne from Andy, and advertise to get listeners, then give the prizes that means one thing. Poorness. Why scam a single throne? Why not just give it to a real winner. Its ONE throne. Not like its 100 or anything.

Thats why i believe that this was not a scam.

Nick.
10-05-2006, 05:06 PM
The throne was actually given to Oli, as a friend from Evolution (Andy) We did not "borrow" it. It was Oli's, and he was to do with it what he wanted at his own free will.

Css
10-05-2006, 05:11 PM
The throne was actually given to Oli, as a friend from Evolution (Andy) We did not "borrow" it. It was Oli's, and he was to do with it what he wanted at his own free will.

Oi, Im defending you there =]

Nick.
10-05-2006, 05:12 PM
Oi, Im defending you there =]
I know ;P I'm just saying =]

xx

Halting
10-05-2006, 05:14 PM
May I also say thanks. Tom (Mutual.) may be resigning as owner because everyone seems to say Nick has done all the work, and he got us where we are today.

Thats not true, sorry Nick, you may agree but I actually do most of the work and Tom does alot of work behind the scenes, so administrators can access areas quicker.

Nick.
10-05-2006, 05:15 PM
May I also say thanks. Tom (Mutual.) may be resigning as owner because everyone seems to say Nick has done all the work, and he got us where we are today.

Thats not true, sorry Nick, you may agree but I actually do most of the work and Tom does alot of work behind the scenes, so administrators can access areas quicker. I never said I was the best owner? This is what other people have said.

And I'm sorry to hear tom might be leaving. I'll discuss it with you on Messenger.

MattUH
10-05-2006, 05:16 PM
only good owner is nick.

rest = rubbish,

Scamming site, always have and always will. :$

Halting
10-05-2006, 05:18 PM
[18:18:44] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: "The only good geniune owner of BobbleFM is Nick.", well I put have put everything I can in, and I am positive you have too. But no-one seems to care about what I do, mostly the work I do is behind the scenes.

I never said you said that Nick, and hes thinking about it, he hasn't left yet.

My next post may well be the post saying we are closing down.

Callum.
10-05-2006, 05:20 PM

Thats not true, sorry Nick, you may agree but I actually do most of the work and Tom does alot of work behind the scenes, so administrators can access areas quicker.

Dont put Nick down, he hasn't said anything about being the best owner. And if one of the owners are leaving because people said Nick does all the work, then thats just sad.

Nike = The best :)

MattUH
10-05-2006, 05:22 PM
all i can say is oli ur really low and sad -.-'

brodeo
Hoping for that post. I remember Oli shouting and abusing me when i reported his friend and got him banned in a 'longest in the box game'. He really is not decent.

But we all love nick k

I think it is utter stupidity that out of 50+ people tuned in the winner was coincidentally the owner on a clone? Yeh, sure... I am REALLY dissapointed with this fansite.

Halting
If you built something, and had put 8 months of work into, and then had people saying that someone else did it all, I'm sure you would be angry.

If Tom leaves, we close.

Well I tried my best, in some areas I may have not succeeded, but in others I do. I am the normal handy man, nothing special, but I thought I would get credit off other people. There are a few people who supported me and we got along, like Oli, Dez and Gemma, but others just don't care. I have taken the desicion and it has been made. I hope to be helping around, but as one person goes, another comes, personaly I hope Ben (:B4) gets my position, but that's my personal opinion. The reason for taking this action is for I put the effort I can, but a lot of people don't care. Also Joe (blaster.) - An Ex-Friend has let me down terribly, and making the desicion to make false aligations. Anyway thanks for everything you have done to me Oli.
~Tom.

If I cannot persuade him, BobbleFM closes for good.

MattUH
10-05-2006, 05:24 PM
If you built something, and had put 8 months of work into, and then had people saying that someone else did it all, I'm sure you would be angry.

If Tom leaves, we close.

If I cannot persuade him, BobbleFM closes for good.

let it close. :rolleyes:

blaster.
10-05-2006, 05:25 PM
Maybe its a good thing bobbleFM closes down :s
Insert of scamming people

Nick.
10-05-2006, 05:26 PM
Everybody, please stop saying I am the best. I appreciate it though, but it is most probably not true.

Oli has put so much hard work into BobbleFM, and so has Tom. Infact I would say, most possibly more then me.

MattUH
10-05-2006, 05:28 PM
Your still the only decent one.

RulerTom
10-05-2006, 05:29 PM
Well I tried my best, in some areas I may have not succeeded, but in others I do. I am the normal handy man, nothing special, but I thought I would get credit off other people. There are a few people who supported me and we got along, like Oli, Dez and Gemma, but others just don't care. I have taken the desicion and it has been made. I hope to be helping around, but as one person goes, another comes, personaly I hope Ben (:B4) gets my position, but that's my personal opinion. The reason for taking this action is for I put the effort I can, but a lot of people don't care. Also Joe (blaster.) - An Ex-Friend has let me down terribly, and making the desicion to make false aligations. Anyway thanks for everything you have done to me Oli.
~Tom.

blaster.
10-05-2006, 05:31 PM
~Tom.
FALSE :s
Are you dumb :S
There are screenshots to prove the scamming :S
Oli even told me he had to barrow the throne
meaning he had to give it bk :S
there was no throne comp it was all a fix :S

Oliver46
10-05-2006, 05:36 PM
Terrible.. I am considering quiting BobbleFM..

blaster.
10-05-2006, 05:37 PM
BobbleFm close already
Your offical status will be geting taken soon i hope :)
I reported you to habbo and i believe others have

MattUH
10-05-2006, 05:38 PM
I still cant belive a official uk fansite has scammed habbo's.

Its just abusing the right

Halting
10-05-2006, 05:38 PM
Seeming as every is so cravitityed over Nick, me and Tom have took the decision to leave BobbleFM.

Its nice to know that real friends have supported me: Tom, Gemma, Nick, Patt, Oliver, Ryan and everyone else that I have unfortunately not added.

I believe its time to get more of a social life. I have spent the previous 8 months of my life working on my computer to do the best I can do, and look, this is what I receive in return!

- Almost everyone who has participated in this thread has been against me or Tom; for nothing.

Before I leave, I'll set BobbleFM a good reputation - Firstly, I don't want idiotic people like you patheitc people visiting, the site is for people who want to enjoy the creation of Habbo and make the most of it.

Recently, the best thing ever has happened to me. Imagine the girl you fancy asking you out? I want this to be the start of a clean, new social life.

If I do ever return BobbleFM, I will under certain circumstances.

For now, good bye.
Maybe next time.

blaster.
10-05-2006, 05:40 PM
Seeming as every is so cravitityed over Nick, me and Tom have took the decision to leave BobbleFM.

Its nice to know that real friends have supported me: Tom, Gemma, Nick, Patt, Oliver, Ryan and everyone else that I have unfortunately not added.

I believe its time to get more of a social life. I have spent the previous 8 months of my life working on my computer to do the best I can do, and look, this is what I receive in return!

- Almost everyone who has participated in this thread has been against me or Tom; for nothing.

Before I leave, I'll set BobbleFM a good reputation - Firstly, I don't want idiotic people like you patheitc people visiting, the site is for people who want to enjoy the creation of Habbo and make the most of it.

Recently, the best thing ever has happened to me. Imagine the girl you fancy asking you out? I want this to be the start of a clean, new social life.

If I do ever return BobbleFM, I will under certain circumstances.

For now, good bye.
Maybe next time.
ERMM
Bye?
Im sure it would be better if you left the site all togeather :)
As you were the who had the idea to scam :)
Also
BobbleFM.co.uk will no longer have his offical status
All that work and you just recked

Oliver46
10-05-2006, 05:42 PM
I approached Tom about the scamming and posted below is our conversation. I couldn't help laughing, to be honest.

[18:41:45] dj-cabbage says: You scammer!
[18:42:11] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: I am in no way part of Bobble FM.
[18:42:16] dj-cabbage says: You were!
[18:42:16] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: We didnt scam
[18:42:23] dj-cabbage says: You scammed on the throne competition!
[18:42:25] dj-cabbage says: There is evidence.
[18:42:27] dj-cabbage says: Weezer!
[18:42:29] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: Cabbage start this and I am firing you
[18:42:43] dj-cabbage says: Your not part of BobbleFM - you can't fire.
[18:42:49] dj-cabbage says: You said it yourself.
[18:42:59] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: I cna still fire
[18:43:00] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: Want to bet?
[18:43:15] dj-cabbage says: If you fire me - its your loss - I am not working for a site that scams!
[18:43:19] dj-cabbage says: There is evidence.
[18:43:25] dj-cabbage says: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=1698433#post1698433
[18:43:31] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: Read the last ****ing post
[18:43:32] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: By me
[18:43:54] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: So if you want to agree what some looser sasy
[18:43:56] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: *says
[18:43:59] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: You go along with it mait
[18:44:04] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: And I hope the best
[18:44:05] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: I really do
[18:44:17] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: But we know the truth, and we didnt scam
[18:45:31] dj-cabbage says: They are true.
[18:45:37] dj-cabbage says: So, who's weezer then?
[18:45:43] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: A staffs account
[18:45:51] dj-cabbage says: What staff?
[18:45:52] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: Mait
[18:45:54] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: There wasnt a rule
[18:45:59] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: Saying staff couldnt enter
[18:46:10] dj-cabbage says: But, then, why does Weezer say he is the Owner?
[18:46:25] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: I was weezer
[18:46:29] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: That is my other account
[18:46:31] dj-cabbage says: So, you one?
[18:46:36] dj-cabbage says: won?*
[18:46:42] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: Yeah
[18:46:43] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: BUT
[18:46:44] dj-cabbage says: Then, you gave the throne back to Anthony04?
[18:46:46] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: I gave it back to OLI!
[18:46:53] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: IT WAS HIS THRONE!
[18:46:56] dj-cabbage says: Then, what did Oli do with it?
[18:47:00] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: He got it off Evolution when he quit
[18:47:03] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: Oli has it still
[18:47:08] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: I didnt think it was faire
[18:47:12] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: Me having it
[18:47:14] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: So I gave it back
[18:47:40] dj-cabbage says: Why did Oli say the throne was borrowed then?
[18:47:47] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: It isnt
[18:47:53] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: Evolutiion quit Habbo
[18:47:55] dj-cabbage says: Thats what the screenie says.
[18:48:01] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: And gave thrones
[18:48:04] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: To his best maits
[18:48:17] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: That was proberly shopped
[18:48:20] dj-cabbage says: Its too suspicious.
[18:48:26] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: Anyone could alt it
[18:49:33] dj-cabbage says: Why would he want to alt it?
[18:49:44] dj-cabbage says: Can I ask, what was the competition?
[18:49:45] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: To make bobble FM look bad
[18:49:51] dj-cabbage says: Can I ask, what was the competition?
[18:49:51] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: And I am not been pathetic
[18:49:53] dj-cabbage says: Can I ask, what was the competition?
[18:49:58] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: So shut up saying stuff like that about me on air
[18:50:02] dj-cabbage says: Can I ask, what was the competition?
[18:50:10] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: I dont bloody know
[18:50:33] dj-cabbage says: If you don't know what the competition was, then how could you enter it?
[18:50:39] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: LOOK
[18:50:42] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: I have a disability
[18:50:50] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: I have a very short memory span
[18:50:56] dj-cabbage says: ROFL!
[18:51:09] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: I dont remember things what happen very well
[18:51:11] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: Look
[18:51:20] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: You want to take that way about a medical problem
[18:51:32] Mutual. - Owner of BobbleFM says: You do so

blaster.
10-05-2006, 05:47 PM
:s Alted :S
I doubt i would of wasted my time to alt that as i liked bobbleFM before they started scamming

Halting
10-05-2006, 05:47 PM
One rule on this forum - you musn't post conversations without the other particpants permission.

Oliver, your only making things worse. He is well within free human given rights to be able to swear, besides, me nor him are no longer part of BobbleFM.

blaster.
10-05-2006, 05:48 PM
One rule on this forum - you musn't post conversations without the other particpants permission.

Oliver, your only making things worse. He is well within free human given rights to be able to swear, besides, me nor him are no longer part of BobbleFM.
*Cough* Scammer *Cough*

Oliver46
10-05-2006, 05:48 PM
I was not getting at the swearing part - it was more about his disability.

Halting
10-05-2006, 05:50 PM
Okay.
Whats happened has happened.
Blaster. - go **** off and get a life will you!

Oliver46
10-05-2006, 05:52 PM
OMG - I AM SO SORRY! I have just found out what really happened! Oli, Tom, Nick and everyone envolved in BobbleFM, I apologise for what I have said. None of it is true!

Nick.
10-05-2006, 05:52 PM
Well, BobbleFM is NOT closing, Oli and Tom are leaving unfortunately.

I really hope temporairily. In the mean time, until they re join. I am going to be running the site alone, I do not wish for it to lose it's officiality, and I pretty much doubt it will.

Halting
10-05-2006, 05:53 PM
I wish ya'll would ****ing realise.

blaster.
10-05-2006, 05:53 PM
Okay.
Whats happened has happened.
Blaster. - go **** off and get a life will you!
Your the one that just said you needed a life :s
And shall i get a life by wasting my time geting my site offical and then scamming people :S
I think you need a life oli

Halting
10-05-2006, 05:55 PM
I did it for the fun, we did not scam.
You need a life Joe.

blaster.
10-05-2006, 05:56 PM
I did it for the fun, we did not scam.
You need a life Joe.
I have a life thank you :S
You find scamming fun :S
sado

GommeInc
10-05-2006, 05:58 PM
In my opinion, I say close the site. Owners cannot and should not bicker with each other and this Oli character moaning about Nick or something seems very negative. So yea, close it down, you cannot run a site with hate behind the scenes...

Ah, the Oli person is leaving, then maybe there is hope...

Mitch4?
10-05-2006, 06:12 PM
Is there any chance that he might of been replying to a different message, or that was alted for hate??

Dan2nd
10-05-2006, 06:13 PM
ok theres one thing no one has said ....

It isn't a scam at all did they con you out of furni you already had?

erm ... no unless you have some magical screenie of a line of 50 habbos paying to enter this "competition"

um owner dudes ..

you need to get along don't let rumours split you and your site apart and don't try and chase glory from what I've read Oli and the other dude seem mad that their not getting any credit for their work. I also own a fansite it may be small and no ones heard of it but when ever someone comments on something I always say yes "we" are pleased with that. think of your site as a football team theres no I in team

May i also say I'm not in any way biased because to be honest I've never tuned into Bobblefm

cya Dudes !

Callum.
10-05-2006, 06:40 PM
Forgive and forget?

They made it to the official status by teamwork.

If it wasn't for Oli, Tom, and Nick, bobblefm wouldn't be what it is today. A very good website. They have skills in different areas which we may not see.

So Oli and Tom, if you put Nick on his own, it wont be the same, it will be crap and Nick will turn into a complete work machine. You got this far, now your going to leave bobblefm, the site YOU the owners got official?

They have learnt their lesson now, and for me its time to forgive and forget.

Always-Think
10-05-2006, 07:09 PM
Forgive and forget?

They made it to the official status by teamwork.

If it wasn't for Oli, Tom, and Nick, bobblefm wouldn't be what it is today. A very good website. They have skills in different areas which we may not see.

So Oli and Tom, if you put Nick on his own, it wont be the same, it will be crap and Nick will turn into a complete work machine. You got this far, now your going to leave bobblefm, the site YOU the owners got official?

They have learnt their lesson now, and for me its time to forgive and forget.

ditto i couldn't have said better. :)

Dentafrice1
10-05-2006, 07:42 PM

Umm.. remember msn conversation???

:) I made it sent it. You contacted me with cabbage????

blaster.
11-05-2006, 02:44 PM
Thread closed - Habbo has now been told of this !

blaster.
11-05-2006, 04:28 PM
Thread re-openned :s
Owners tom and oli are annoying me via attacking me on habbo and such.
and have also left the site but they are deleting stuff off the site :s
A few people have reported the site to habbo i wonder if they offical status will be removed:s

Callum.
11-05-2006, 04:39 PM
Thread re-openned :s
Owners tom and oli are annoying me via attacking me on habbo and such.
and have also left the site but they are deleting stuff off the site :s
A few people have reported the site to habbo i wonder if they offical status will be removed:s

They actually didn't do anything wrong, accept be very low. No habbos payed money or such, and they are humaans, they do make mistakes.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!