PDA

View Full Version : Beat Bullying

Sketti
07-01-2005, 09:54 PM
I heard on thenews a couple of weeks ago that the kids in my area are getting bullied for wearing the beat bullying wrist bands. I'm being bullied but I wouldn't think that a united group would get bullied when they're already suffering. =\

Convictions
08-01-2005, 02:33 PM
well i always thought it was a bad idea, it gives bullies a target, bullies dont give a stuff if your a united group or not they just do it. I would swear but i dont wanna get cautioned so my opinion is that 'Bullies are a bunch of sadacts losers and idiots if they bully you give them it back'

*goes Aragorn Stylee* THERE WILL BE A DAY WHEN WE SHALL FALL (to the bullies) TODAY IS NOT THAT DAY'

Anyway fight against it (not literally :D

Cameron$
08-01-2005, 03:20 PM
Bullies usually have been bullied themselves its quite sad

..::Tina::..
08-01-2005, 04:04 PM
Bullies probably just bully because something bad has happened to them. Say a bully's parents had got divorced, well he/she would be mad at them. But he/she couldn't bully THEM can he/she? So they find a younger, innocent person and take they're anger out on them.
Stupid really. I think teachers should be more aware of bullying going on at school.

Jacko2kn3
08-01-2005, 04:11 PM
No really get's bullied in my year at school. I think that's why we have such a good year, everyone is friends with someone, or at least brief acquaintances. I have heard in other schools that it happens regularly.

bladesbcrew
09-01-2005, 08:39 PM
i never have got bullied. probably because i hang around with bullies i dont know. im not a bully myself i hate bullying. or it might be that i look like a football hooligan with the clothes i wear such as stone island, burberry, aquascutum, prada. are alot of people that play habbo people that get bullied?

G-flow
09-01-2005, 08:57 PM
Dude , if your getting bullied i advice you do something about it, and that goes for anyone else to :p. I have never been bullied but if someone did try to pick on me then they would feel pain :@. lol

Clo
18-01-2005, 01:30 AM
Dude , if your getting bullied i advice you do something about it, and that goes for anyone else to :p. I have never been bullied but if someone did try to pick on me then they would feel pain :@. lol
I Have Never Been Bullied But I Feel Sorry For Those Ppl Who Are Thats Y The Beat Bullying Thing Might Work .. I Actually Got One Of Those Yellow Bands Sayin Livestrong On Them :o The Wristbands Could Show That The Ppl Wearing Them Doesn't Want To Mix With Any Bullying And Wants The Bullying To Stop? Sorry Im Jibbering On A Bit :angel1:

Rareoid
18-01-2005, 07:55 PM
Sad as it is, bullies are going round the playground in a competition, to see which bully can be the best and get the largest ammount of bands. :(

Julia7
18-01-2005, 08:46 PM
Omg :(
I h8 bullies...I haven't been bullied but yeah i've seen other ppl being bullied. =l

Butcher11
20-01-2005, 03:34 PM
;) I used to be bullied when I was younger, then i had my growth spurt :D
and bullies ought to be arrested, as in cops

nvrspk4
20-01-2005, 09:42 PM
Im bullied alot, Im alot smaller than the kids. It dont help that Im smarter than the rest of em either it just stinks. Worst thing possible tho: ur dad bullies you (That means child abuse) Yep that stinks, I have to put up with it, they should make mandatory anger management for bullies and stuff. Maybe we need a new gimmick to take down bullying. Any ideas?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!