PDA

View Full Version : BCG/TB

TooClose$
07-01-2005, 10:23 PM
aghhhhhhh! we just got told that we are having our BCG Jabs on the 3rd of January.. rofl. im not bothered about the injection as such, tis just the after-pain! aghhhh! :p

If anybody else has had it.. you brave person.. oh, and please reassure me.. i dont trust permanent teachers.. only substitutes are allowed to tell you the truth... lmao!

Mentor
07-01-2005, 10:31 PM
i hate injections ALOT, so my description would not be good. The after pains not to bad? but it leaves a mark... i think for life? cuz my mums one is still there :/ (not as big as it is soon after the jab)

Lowlar
07-01-2005, 11:46 PM
i had my BCG, it was nasty :(. I still remember it very clearly because it really did hurt, especially when this woman injected it into my arm..i nearly cried...thats how bad it was...partly because she stabbed it in, at least i didn't faint :eusa_pray but other people said it didn't hurt, it also depends on
the person who is injecting you is experienced enough and yes i have a red scar and it won't go away.....reminds me of that lovely experience :'(

Jacko2kn3
08-01-2005, 04:13 PM
Tell you the truth it didn't hurt at all for me. We had the six *****s, which I thought hurt more, considering the nurse jabbed my wrist with it.

Just focus on something in front of you, even talk to your friends if more than one person is getting it done at once. Your arm will feel cold, but nothing more. Just don't pay attention, and it's all done.

The worst is people in the years above punching your arm so the scab pops.

SSC7
08-01-2005, 04:18 PM
Yeah I had the six *****s also so it didnt really hurt. Except for the part where the nurse lifted up the needle while it was in my arm because she thought it was all the way out. It was really gross because it puffed out so i looked like a huge mosquito bite.

bladesbcrew
09-01-2005, 08:30 PM
i doesnt hurt at all mate. i had mine in january 2004 i still got a scar but it dont hurt. they inject it and u get a little sting for about a minute. thats it

Jacko2kn3
09-01-2005, 09:54 PM
I had mine 2 years ago in April and I still have the scar ;)

ash5768
18-01-2005, 05:58 PM
Wot i love jabs, i am NOT a drug addict! i just think theyre funny i like the bcg it tingles lol

iRoss
18-01-2005, 06:00 PM
ahh! im having mine on monday :'( i have had the 6 1's that stamp :') some people in my class jumped from the shock!

Crying-Angel
18-01-2005, 06:05 PM
My Lord! Dont get me started on the TB jab!!!!! :o

It was terrible!!!!!!! i have needle phobia so ya know.... im petrified of needles

it didnt hurt that much, but yea it leaves a mark on ur arm for the rest of ur life (it looks weird when i have a tan coz ive got this waite spot on my arm >.<)
i missed a whole 2 hours of school coz of that injection, i refused to have it dun at first then i decided i had to have it done but it took me ages to let them do it, it scered me just thinking about it!

Ciaran
18-01-2005, 06:07 PM
My dad was immune and he didnt have his so i might not need to mwhahaha

GommeInc
20-01-2005, 09:49 PM
You wooses, injection don't hurt, the scab is annoying and that's it! Mentor can explain why they don't hurt me as I am too lazy!

Azela
20-01-2005, 10:12 PM
LOL, Look at that fat woman fall I've been watching it for 10 minutes and chuckle everytime :p nice avatar tooclose...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!