PDA

View Full Version : E3 2006: Nintendo Press Conference!

Revivalry
10-05-2006, 03:11 PM
I have finally found the full Nintendo Press Conference from earlier today and just finished watching the 1hour & 10minutes conference, and believe me... Nintendo are taking it away, their form of the revolution/wii's gaming is awesome, gameplay previews, downloadable games, tennis, even mr Shigeru Miyamoto demonstrated by conducting an orchestra through the Wii's controller... Such an amazing event.
Also, PM me if you really want to see the conference..

Charles
10-05-2006, 03:22 PM
Even Radio 1 were praising Nintendo this morning, I know that they aren't 'gamers' but still, wowee.
They were saying how Sony have a lot to live up to..

Revivalry
10-05-2006, 03:31 PM
Yep =]
The demonstrations in the conference is outstanding.

Charles
10-05-2006, 03:34 PM
Can I have the link to the video please? I want to see some games in action.
I can't wait for Metroid Prime, oohhh boy.

Neversoft
10-05-2006, 03:50 PM
Can I have the link to the video please? I want to see some games in action.
I can't wait for Metroid Prime, oohhh boy.

Watch this - http://uk.gamespot.com/e3/e3live.html
The Tennis game they all play near the end looks very exciting.

Edge
10-05-2006, 04:01 PM
Ooooh! very true arnt Sony having troubles with the PS3 at the moment ?

Hatake Kakashi
10-05-2006, 04:04 PM
I can't watch it...
Install missing plugins? ;/

Charles
10-05-2006, 04:19 PM
Thanks Chris for that site. I saw my first glimpse of Metroid in action and Zelda.. excuse me but.
Wowii!
Geddit?

Jordan3
10-05-2006, 05:25 PM
LOZ:TP looks amazing!

NekkLe
10-05-2006, 06:00 PM
Metroid prime, Legend of Zelda are both looking sway, they said its the best LOZ they've ever made ;o

Revivalry
10-05-2006, 06:06 PM
I am an all round gamer myself, although my favourite producers would definetly have to be Nintendo. Their gameplay is spectacular... Just the sort of things they come up with are amazing, for instance Wii™.
Their brand new console which releases a whole world of revolutionary gaming. At the very start of the press conference they show a numerous amount of activity gaming... for instance, Tennis, Orchestra, Cricket, And more... The preview of Metroid Prime 3: Corrupted looks EXCELLENT!
But my all time favourite is Zelda, and they also say The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess will be arriving with the Wii on the exact release date..
Release Date: Fourth Quarter Of This Year (UK).

Neversoft
10-05-2006, 06:16 PM
Metroid prime, Legend of Zelda are both looking sway, they said its the best LOZ they've ever made ;o

They actually said 'probaly' one of the best Zelda games ever. Shame about the release though, Now I'll have to choose between getting a Wii, or Zelda. Or quickly earn more money!

Condas
14-05-2006, 08:26 AM
i wana see the start menu

anyway im getting it,

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!