PDA

View Full Version : Callie & Recent Issues.

Revivalry
10-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Ok, i see recent rumours etc etc have been floating around the Hotel that Callie has been fired or she has left, lol... Anyway, my point is that the E3 Games Show 2006 is on right now, and producers had to prepare on the 6th of may, Callie was last online on the 5th so that could mean many things
She is either at E3 in Los Angeles OR she has quit habbo without telling anyone, lol...OR she has taken a break or gona on vacation! Im pretty sure the hotel would've been at least alerted explaining why Callie has left.
But we shall tomorrow when we view Sulakes demonstration...
Perhaps she will pop up with a few words to say i do not know...
But remember before when she did'nt come online for 6-7 days and everyone panicked and starting floating rumours around (perfect example of now) but tomorrow afternoon, i will be posting the link directly to Sulakes demonstration so you can all see what Sulake has in store for us.

littleredevil
10-05-2006, 08:32 PM
Sulakes demonstration...
whats that? lol

James!
10-05-2006, 08:35 PM
Sulakes demonstration...
whats that? lolPress release I think :P

littleredevil
10-05-2006, 08:37 PM
oh ok thanx lol

Revivalry
10-05-2006, 08:41 PM
I mea sulakes demonstration at the E3 show, apparently they are there to present "something" although nobody knows what it is.
I personally think they are going to release a new game onto one of the next gen console, but that's just my thoughts =]

Lukeh
10-05-2006, 08:47 PM
The E3 presentation will prove nothing, even if callie did still have her job, she wouldnt be there.

Angel-Light
10-05-2006, 08:48 PM
Somehow I don't think she is at the E3 show as the speaker for Sulake is Timo Soininen. Info about him here (http://www.e3expo.com/conference-program/speaker-bio.aspx?ID=121)

Canada
10-05-2006, 09:57 PM
Yes, Callie would not go to that E3 show. Neither would any Hotel staff. E3 is a show for the CREATORS of games to go and show them off. She's an employee, she didn't create Habbo.

eggd2
10-05-2006, 10:05 PM
where do u watch e3?

Desjardens
10-05-2006, 10:14 PM
Ok, i see recent rumours etc etc have been floating around the Hotel that Callie has been fired or she has left, lol... Anyway, my point is that the E3 Games Show 2006 is on right now, and producers had to prepare on the 6th of may, Callie was last online on the 5th so that could mean many things
She is either at E3 in Los Angeles OR she has quit habbo without telling anyone, lol...OR she has taken a break or gona on vacation! Im pretty sure the hotel would've been at least alerted explaining why Callie has left.
But we shall tomorrow when we view Sulakes demonstration...
Perhaps she will pop up with a few words to say i do not know...
But remember before when she did'nt come online for 6-7 days and everyone panicked and starting floating rumours around (perfect example of now) but tomorrow afternoon, i will be posting the link directly to Sulakes demonstration so you can all see what Sulake has in store for us.

Sulake would send probably Becs, Pangaea, and high executives. Not a hotel manager. But, thats my opinion.

Dash
10-05-2006, 10:37 PM
where do u watch e3?
http://www.e3insider.com/

PinkSmarties
11-05-2006, 03:55 PM
Sulake is looking for an assistant site producer.
And since callie is the site producer we can only assume that Impetuous (who is rumered to be Callie) Or Dionysus is leaving.
Or sulake could just be looking for a new assistant site producer.

ColyTom
11-05-2006, 05:17 PM
That site didn't have naything about Habbo/Sulake

superstar911
12-05-2006, 06:01 AM
i dont fink callie has left yet becoz she cant leave until we et a new manager simple as dat but i do fink she is leaving as soon as sulake get themselves some1 else

(id love 2 b manager lol)

ColyTom
12-05-2006, 04:33 PM
Lol, I think we all will

Mit
12-05-2006, 05:22 PM
I wonder if this means lots of rooms that she owns are deleted?

JackBuddy
12-05-2006, 05:40 PM
If anyone, it would be .COM staff there, not .co.uk.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!