PDA

View Full Version : *Removed* - Scammer.

Badgez
10-05-2006, 08:31 PM
I really don't care about not making threads about others, that rule was made because of me.

Anyway, so I want to buy a throne, 1.6m off of *****. I need to go first. At first I said no, then I gave in. He said that he was on a level 3 storage account and that his main was banned for one day for swearing. I say okay, but then I needed to go to bed, so I said I wouldn't do it. The next day, today, I want to buy it. He says meet world 17 varrock west. I go there, and hes there on his level 3 account. I ask him to go on his main, then go on his habbo account and confirm that he acctually has the throne. He says that I'm wasting his time because he doesn't want to show me the throne.

Believe what you want, I don't care, but hes a scammer.

Barkseh (Super Moderator) - Thread closed, Please don't accuse other members of scaming.

bowrox
10-05-2006, 08:31 PM
If you trade between games, you take the risk

Badgez
10-05-2006, 08:33 PM
If you acctually read it, like you obviously didn't, you'd know that I didn't trade him. Don't post unless you know what you're replying to,

JonJon
10-05-2006, 08:35 PM
I wouldnt know, he went first for me. I wondered why he was so eager to sell me furniture...

JamesR
10-05-2006, 08:36 PM
You nub. I did not try to scam. I have a VERY slow PC. It takes me about 5-10 MINUTES to load up RuneScape. 5 Minutes to load up Habbo.. I had someone buying and he was coming already. I wasnt going to leave. So I sold the throne to the other person.

You don't have to be jealous.

He wanted me to go on :

My main
Habbo
Then back on RS.

Thats like 15 minutes rofl. I just decided to sell to someone else that was already there..

He received his throne and its done :)

JamesR
10-05-2006, 08:39 PM
If the Moderators are doing there job. They will remove this junk.. When people scammed me I made a thread and they mod's removed it. I EVEN Had a video..

Badgez get a life because I didn't scam you. You have no right to call me a "SCAMMER"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!