1x Typewriter
2x HC Sofa
2x Majestic
2x Red Amber
2x Petal Patch
1x Throne
5x Club sofas

Donated prizes.

And yet the competition prizes are worse than they have ever been?

Grindie
11-05-2006, 04:37 PM
Slightly fishy, but i'm sure there's a reason for it - one big competition maybe?

I'm sure the Competitions Manager will inform you.

And I'm also very sure that nothing dodgey has been going on if you know what I mean - I wouldn't going accusing just yet :P

brodeo
11-05-2006, 05:19 PM
I know that none of the competitions staff would ever do something like that but..

If that much was donated? Why are the prizes like worth 1 hc :)

Craig
11-05-2006, 05:21 PM
There could be one big competition coming up;)

Grindie
11-05-2006, 05:22 PM
I know that none of the competitions staff would ever do something like that but..

If that much was donated? Why are the prizes like worth 1 hc :)
Well, there may have just been a massive donation, but at other times there may be a lack or prizes so therefore, they're playing it on the safe side by keeping some aside just incase there's no donations when they need them?

Lycan
11-05-2006, 05:27 PM
dunno- but if tis a big prize they've being saving for months and months and months and months and months and months and months and months and months and months and months and months.

micky.blue.eyes
11-05-2006, 05:28 PM
Lots of donated prizes doesn't mean you get 5hcs worth of prizes in the competitions. There have been times where there were barely enough prizes.
I can assure you that I'm 100% confident 2hd. doesn't keep them all for himself. You can search his name and see that he doesn't have that many rooms. ;) :P
Also, big donations such as thrones might be traded for smaller prizes so we can use them in more competitions.

brodeo
11-05-2006, 05:45 PM
Awww no T comps then? :)

micky.blue.eyes
11-05-2006, 05:49 PM
Awww no T comps then? :)
There might, who knows, I'm not in charge of the prizes. ;) But don't get your hopes up, so you don't get dissapointed. ;)

bubble79
11-05-2006, 06:35 PM
I think miore competitions with h sofas as prizes or soemhing is better, because then more people can win. I won a recent competition and was very happy with the prize I recieved, which was 1 hc.

Tristan
11-05-2006, 07:12 PM
dunno- but if tis a big prize they've being saving for months and months and months and months and months and months and months and months and months and months and months and months.

Nope. They just went and got a rather large donation from Seacat :)

2hd.
11-05-2006, 08:43 PM
Unfortunately about a month ago i was hacked. Anyone that has a look at my one room on habbo will know i take little interest in furni. We rely on donations for prizes and do have some there but if we spend them all at once we go through a period of no comps at all.

Thanks
2hd.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!