PDA

View Full Version : Well.. Life Officially Sucks.

louder
11-05-2006, 07:38 PM
I seriously hate my life,
One of my best freinds (Hannah), spread around the whole school that I am bisexual, even though she swore to secercy (pretty silly since I know her deepest darkest secret, although i'd never tell anyone) and I also cut my other best freinds name (Patrick) into my wrist, now everyone thinks Patrick is my boyfreind, Patricks so annoyed with me cuz of that, Im annoyed with hannah for starting it, my mum found the scars on my wrist and she pretty much hates me now! I should freakin' jump! I can't take it anymore..

Chaz
11-05-2006, 07:40 PM
Why cut his name into yur arm anyway?

Spread her secret, make her CRY =)

louder
11-05-2006, 07:46 PM
I can't, I'm too loyal, she's never told her parents or anything, it's way to big, besides. I did it cuz I fancy him a little too xD

Uwe
12-05-2006, 01:02 AM
this isn't 'way too big'?

your probley gunna get bullied untill you leave school now..
Spread it ;l

Dentafrice1
12-05-2006, 01:24 AM
Spread it on a forum like this where people like this (us) will not spread it to your school but still laugh at her on here like this ;)

-Wolverine
12-05-2006, 02:28 AM
Yes tell us the secret. =D

Herman
12-05-2006, 03:53 AM
Lmaoatallyouevilpeople. x_x

Hmm, I have one of your problems. Some classmates of mine were spreading rumours about me, and now half the school hates and bullies me. :rolleyes: But I suppose the best I could do was ignore.

But for your case it's your best friend. Ask her, why would she do such a thing? Tell her that you could easily tell everyone her secret. If she swore to secrecy and still told, what kind of a best friend is she? :\

Matt.
12-05-2006, 05:48 AM

Hmm, I have one of your problems. Some classmates of mine were spreading rumours about me, and now half the school hates and bullies me. :rolleyes: But I suppose the best I could do was ignore.

But for your case it's your best friend. Ask her, why would she do such a thing? Tell her that you could easily tell everyone her secret. If she swore to secrecy and still told, what kind of a best friend is she? :\

You sound like a very good friend by not speading rubbish round the school because one of your mates is. I would do what Herman said, ignore it:). Iam sure if you do that it will be like yesterdays news and people at school it will be speading something different round the school. It should work because people once spread crap about me round the school but I ignored it and by a week people had stopped saying it=]. I hope this help:s
Matty.

omgabear
12-05-2006, 08:06 AM
Ah disturbing... you cut his name in your wrist...

Anyway you dont sound much of an optomist so I'll try and put this one simple.

If you wanna be remembered, killing yourself isnt the way to go about it

ItsDave
12-05-2006, 10:02 AM
I agree with Herman :rolleyes:

foxyfox00
12-05-2006, 11:49 AM
The whole cutting a name thing, it reminds me of name tat's. Hmm always such a big mistake.

louder
14-05-2006, 07:30 AM

I seriously couldn't spread her secret, it's too big.. And to top all of what happened this past week.. My girlfreind broke up with me..

T0M
14-05-2006, 04:50 PM
Dude it sucks but life will get better =]

louder
14-05-2006, 05:47 PM
Hopefully..

Craig
14-05-2006, 05:52 PM
Well as much as you'd want to hear 'sorry or whatever' I feel no remorse.

You shouldn't have cut his name into your wrists....that's stupidness beyond belief. So not only have you made yourself a living laughing stock your friend is aswell as you cut his name into your hand.

harl2015
14-05-2006, 07:08 PM
hmm.. well, spread hersecret. itl be worth it. ifyourgoing to kill yourself anyway, then spread her secret. or, just tell us.

y2kt
14-05-2006, 07:09 PM
stop being an atention seekin *** n kill urself

lolz jk

jst punch her in d faec or sumit!

A4AOwen (Forum Moderator) - Please do not be rude.

bubble79
14-05-2006, 08:01 PM
Well, she's obviously not a real friend. Don't get masty with anyone, and try and just act like nothing has happened and that you don't care. Any decent person wouldn't laugh at you about that anyway. Think about the positive things in your life, and think about ways you can help get more of them. Try staring a new sport, playing a musical instrument, or doing something else that can get you recognized for soemthing good, whether it's by being in a team, or getting a part in the school musical, and try and make people know about the good things about you, not stupid rumours. And if you do that and keep smiling, then people should know that you're a much nicer person to be around than your friend, and should respect you for it.

ilovejordan
14-05-2006, 08:02 PM
You cut his name into your wrist? haha sorry emo..

Heh i fancy loads of guys if i cut their names into my arm i'd run out of room

Herman
15-05-2006, 02:21 PM
I seriously couldn't spread her secret, it's too big.. And to top all of what happened this past week.. My girlfreind broke up with me..

You're a really good friend for keeping her secret. :eusa_clap I'm sorry about the girlfriend thing, but always remember, there's always someone out there whose had it worst. :]

Ostinato
15-05-2006, 02:28 PM
No, spreading her secret won't help matters - infact, it will only make it worse.

If you turn round now, all of a sudden, and start spreadin rumours about her it will look like you've only made it up because she said something about you, then people will just harras you further.

If it's getting to a stage you can't handle the name calling etc. - speak to a teacher cause it's not fair.

8Freak8
15-05-2006, 04:19 PM
Pfft, I'd spread her secret in an instant. I'd ruin her.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!