PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Wii Information & E3 Official Website :o!

Revivalry
11-05-2006, 09:23 PM
The Nintendo Wii games console is due for release november this year (UK) Nintendo's press conference revelealed some shocking and breathtaking information for those Nintendo fans out there.
For additional E3 information on all three press conferences Sony, Microsoft & Nintendo click HERE (http://www.e3expo.com)
Both sites contain previewable and downloadable content... Images and a 5 minute update on E3.
Enjoyeth =]

NekkLe
11-05-2006, 09:38 PM
I think most people who are concerned have seen and downloaded them already from gamespot "/
I swear Nintendo said in the conferance that they didn't want to announce a release date just yet? they just said in the 4th quarter of this year, not that it makes much difference.

JoeyK.
12-05-2006, 05:34 PM
I think most people who are concerned have seen and downloaded them already from gamespot "/
I swear Nintendo said in the conferance that they didn't want to announce a release date just yet? they just said in the 4th quarter of this year, not that it makes much difference.
I hope it releases later rather than sooner, I'd really like to see Nintendo come out with something great again. The more development time they have, the better... 360 is a great example of this... Look how pathetic it's looking compared to the other two at the moment... They shouldn't have rushed to release it, waited until they had a good launch lineup, etc...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!