PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Romance - Ends June 2nd.

micky.blue.eyes
12-05-2006, 05:39 AM
"Romeo, Oh Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo."
Romeo and Juliet, a famous romance story, we've all heard of it. There are many more love stories but no habbo ones, so I want you to create a habbo love story. I'm sure you can write an exciting love story. Get writing!

Your story has to be between 200 and 450 words.

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: 2 hc sofas.
Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: micky.blue.eyes
Habbox Name:
My entry:-

This competition will run until June 2nd unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes 2hd. and micky.blue.eyes will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on June 2nd, 2006. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by 2hd. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. 2hd. and micky.blue.eyes will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

Collected
12-05-2006, 04:29 PM
Habbox Mame: Collected
Habbo Name: DW-92
Entry:
The moon was shining in the dark sky while Hobeo stood at Hubiet's room door.
"Hobeo, Hobeo! Will you marry me tonight?" Hubiet asked. "Only if you will give me your dog's heart!" Hobeo exlaimed. "Not Habdogio!" Hubiet Called. "Well than I guess you'll have to marry your dog..." Hobeo said and left the room.

The Next Day

"Hobbeo, Hobbeo! Will you marry me tonight?" Hubiet asked again. "Do you have Habdigio's heart with you?" Asked Hobeo. Hubiet took her dog's heart out of her pocket and threw it on the floor, "There you go, now please marry me!" Shouted Hubiet. "Come with me!" Exclaimed Hobeo. They went outside to Hobeo's garden and he kissed her. "I love you Hubiet" Whispered Hobeo. Hubiet hugged him and started crying. "Here's a present for you" Said Hobeo and gave her a big green present. Hubiet opened the present and Habdogio jumped out of the box. "How did he get here?!?!! I killed him!" Called Hubiet. "No, I switched your dog with a different one" Said Hobeo. "I love you!" Said Hubiet, and they lived happily untill they were 96 years old and they both killed themselves. :D

The End

Lol. A "Dog Killing, Heart Breaking" story! :P

GreenCrayons.
13-05-2006, 07:54 AM
Habbox name: livestrong12
Habbhotel name: !japaneseboy!
My entry-
Once apon a time.
in a habbo room far away.
lived a young noob, who had nothing going for him.
Until little did he know that one day this would change.
he walked into his habbo room.
to find a gigantic squishy red loveheart sat in his room!
he approached and bam!
He got sucked in.
he entered a world.
and everything was red.
flowers blooming everywhere and the scent of magic in the air!
He walked alone the spacious coridor.
and could see a young girl standing at the other end.
he approached her and all of a sudden bang!
A TELEPORTER appeared out of no where!
He decided to stack some mode bars.
and managed to climb over.
he ran to the girl and hugged here.
but he felt him self hit a wall.
He then looked down and noticed the girl was standing on a silver stand witht the words 'holo girl' on them.
then all of a sudden the wall opened up and the girl of his dreams was there.
they kissed and lived happily ever after.
the end.

Buzle
13-05-2006, 10:16 PM
Habbo Name: -ConnoRR2-
Habbox Name:ConnoRR
My entry:
As Jenniffer108 was re-aranging her room she invited some friends over to party. Her room was very popular on the Guest Room Navigator. So a male online surfer was currently on Habbo Hotel UK and he saw her room apear on the "Popular List", her rooms name was "Jens Cozy Love Room". So he entered it. Jenniffer108 was talking to some friends that she invited. Then as the Habbo Male saw Jenniffer108 talking to some friends. He imediately went and started to talk to Jenniffer108. They flirted and chatted for about 1 hour and 30mins. His name was Neyo_5. After all their chatting Neyo_5 had to go. So he gave Jenniffer108 a salutation and logged off. He said "Bye Jenniffer108 have a nice night ;) , By the way... Nice meeting you :) " Jenniffer108 replied " Thanks and you too :) now you have yourself a great night. Bye Bye !"

~THE NEXT DAY~

Neyo_5 was online but Jenniffer108 wasn't. So Neyo_5 went around looking for trade rooms and giveaways to pass time until Jenniffer108 came on. After about 30 minutes of chatting and checking his messenger, Jenniffer108 logged on! So Neyo_5 greeted Jenniffer108 by saying "Hey! Nice to see you oline again:) " Jenniffer108 replied " Back At Ya!;) " So Neyo_5 and Jenniffer108 were talking about Habbo Hotel UK couples getting married and adopting kids. Jenniffer108 kept replying all of his questions. After she did so, Neyo_5 didn't reply Jenniffer108 at all, so Jenniffer108 said "R U There?:s " So Neyo_5 finnally answered Jenniffer108 by saying "Yea, Srry I didn't answer you :(". Jenniffer108 said "Awww! It's okay! Don't worry;)". Neyo_5 said "Umm... Jenniffer??" & Jenniffer108 said "Yes?", Neyo_5 said "Ummm, I've been thinking.:confused_" Jenniffer108 replied "Yes? What is it?"
Neyo_5 said "This is REALLY hard to ask.:confused_" Jenniffer108 said "what is it???!!". Neyo_5 said "Ive been thinking about me and you going out?:redface_b" Jenniffer108 said "OMG!! Are you sierious?!" Neyo_5 replied "Yes. It's up to you. Im sierious though:)"
Jenniffer108 stated " YES NEYO_5 I WIL GO OUT WITH YOU! I've loved you all along!! :love3:"
Neyo_5 & Jenniffer108 lived on Habbo Hotel UK happily ever after. :D

THE END!
Sorry I am posting this story twice. I forgot to put in my information at the top of the entry.

kidskidskids
18-05-2006, 06:35 PM
habbo name: kidskidskids
habboxname: kidskidskids
my entry:Romeabbo & julieabbo!
Once up on a time, there was a boy called Romeabbo and he went to habbo collage, he was a desant, single habbo, who had had a lot of little relationships, but, he had dumped his last girlfriend because of his new class mate called julieabbo, now, she was beautiful, and ever since the first day that he saw her, he loved her. It was valentinse day the next day, and he had just joind hc, do he decided, that since he had a hc sofa, then he would send her it in a pressie.
"to: julieabbo,
love u loads
Thats what juliabbo read off the tag, " i wonder whats inside", so she ripped it open, there was a hc sofa, and a message, it red,
"search romeabbo and go to the love room at 6:00pm tomorow to see who i am, if you come, then there will be a great suprise waiting for u!! C ya then xxxxx"
"bubi mam, im goin out!" said juileabbo to her mam and went onto hotel view, then she searched romeabbo, and looked, there it was, the love room, will a green go button at the side.
As she entered, she looked, there was 10 love sofas, 10 love hearts, all of the love furni that was once in the catalog, and, some that was not, there was a bed, it was a double bed with love heart shaped pillows, and there, laid upon it, was Romeabbo, with his hc clothes on, and his hc hair, looking his best.
"hi, it was me who sent u that hc sofa, im ur secret admirer." said romeabbo.
"omg i dont belive it, ive always liked u, since the day a saw u, but i always wait for the boy to ask me out first." she said supprised.
"well im here, waiting for you, and do you want to no what your supprise is?? its all the furni in this room!"
"oh wow!! even the red dragon? and the love sofas, and the love hearts, and the bed, and the red pillow, and the thorne!!!!?"
"all of it, and ive got 20 creditz left, so ive decided to get youa dog or a cat! how do you like that??"
"omg! i love you!!!!"
(the lights dim as she jumps on the bed and you hear kisses)

THE END

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (comp staff): Posts merged.

sazzy2006
19-05-2006, 10:11 PM
Habbo name : -x-Richell-x-
Habbox name : sazzy2006
My entrie:-
habbolly was in bed one morning when her friend habbino came to wake her up for an audition for a play called "Habboriol". When she got up, She seen Habbino's lovely beautiful eyes she had ever seen. She thought he was just a friend but he looked like he loved her by the way he was dressed. He also was carrying a rose. How sweet she thought. When they went to the auditions, they practiced for a bit and then just suddenly, stoped. There was silence. They moved closer. And closer. Then habbolly went close up to habbino's ear and whisperd "Do you love me ?" And he smiled and replied " Yes, how couldnt anyone love you!" She was so happy and suprised. When they were up for the auditions, They began to play. This is a romance play. So it was perfect for them both. They started, and the expressions and looks was the best part about it. They played brilliant and they both looked as if they really loved each other. They got through!!! They were landed and most ecxited.
They both went home to tell their parents and then Habboriol had a suprise for Habbolly. They were out in the street, and Habboriol lent down in front of Habbolly and askd her "Will you marry me ??" And he showed her the most beautiful ring and the best thing about it was that it is GOLD. Habbolly acceopted the ring, and said" I would love too :) " And those were their last words.
THE END

By sarah mclaughlan :eusa_danc :D :)

Racoon
21-05-2006, 10:11 AM
Habbo name: Rachel-100
Entry = 450 words. Plus Not a happy ending. >: )

The richest girl in the village had awoken. Her name was Rebecca and she was 15 years old. Her father was the mayor of Habdon. Sadly one of her savants passed away. She was a close friend to Rebecca. Her father didn’t care much about the servants. He paid them to work, Not to make friends. So he recruited a new servant. He would do this every time one passed away or left. The new servant had come from an orphanage. He started work straight away. After he had finished his work he decided to explore the mayors mansion. He had to be quiet, if he was caught… he would be killed. He slowly opened a door . He could see the Mayors daughter sitting at her dressing table. Slowly brushing her hair, then she picked up a photo of a some-one. He couldn’t figure out who it was. She sobbed slowly and pressed the photo to her chest. She looked towards the door, she could see the servant. He looked so handsome to her. They stared into each others eyes for a moment. Then… she could hear her father coming up the stairs, she grabbed him and pushed him into her wardrobe. “ Stay here, be quiet. When I leave, sneak off to Habburgers, I’ll meet you there. “ He could hear her father and her talking. She left the room. He climbed out of the window down the pipe and ran off the Habburgers to meet her. She appeared in the doorway. She ran towards him. They hugged slowly. They sat down together. They talked for a while, and got to know each other. Without realising Rebecca forgot that her dad was doing and inspection at Habburgers tonight. He stormed towards them. “ What are you doing Rebecca with this… this… SERVANT! You! “ He grabs the servant by the neck .
“ You’re going to pay, to the rooftop rumble to drown you. “
“ Daddy! NO! I love him. We have been talking for hours. I know him well. He isn’t like every other servant. Dad you don’t understand “
“ I do! He isn’t for you. You don’t know what you want. You’re just a child! “ He drags the servant by his neck up to the rooftop rumble. Rebecca grabs the servant and kisses him.” I love him. “
“ I love you to darling, but this is the way it has to be. I’ll love you for ever. “
“ Get off her, You’re gone! “ He drowns the servant. Rebecca jumps into the pool and drowns herself. The Mayor drops down onto his knees and cries. “ WHAT HAVE I DONE! “

By Rachel

Sweety!
26-05-2006, 01:40 PM
I love him so, but i just dont know, why doesnt he love me when I love him so? I look at his photo and i made a little song. Is this true love or is this a crush? How can I know i've never known true love. Am I a fool or am I just a racoon? But what is there to do when he has captured you? Now I know you dont allways get what you want. I feel like a muppet and i dont know what to do.:love3:

Aileena
26-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Habbo name: Aileena
My Entry:-

It was raining. Alex had forgot to bring his umbrella, so he staggered into a restaurant, hoping it could shelter him for a while. He was now in the restaurant, sitting at a seat, watching the rain pour from the windows, large enough to see the people walking by. He was just about to take his eyes off the road when he saw a young girl, a coat over her head, trying to get to a shelter. She was then leaning against the window, and seeing she was close enough, Alex knocked on the window, hoping to catch her attention. She turned around, and smiled. Alex had instant liking for her, although he knew she could be a bad person in heart. The girl advanced to the entrance of the restaurant, and entered. Alex called to her, telling her to sit down. They had a little chat, and Alex realised this young girl's name was Aimee.

--

A year had passed, with alot of events happening. Alex and Aimee had the time of their lives, and they treasured each moments in their hearts. One night, Alex had decided to go back to the restaurant, and have dinner with Aimee. They both planned out their outfits very carefully, and they looked like a perfect couple when they walked hand-in-hand into the restaurant.
Once they had sat down on the table Alex had reserved, [the one they first sat on when they met] Alex ordered some food, and the waiter walked away.
Alex then kneeled down, to propose to Aimee. It all began..

Aimee rejected him, tears running down her face, and she stumbled out of the restaurant, hiding behind an alleyway. Alex managed to find her, but she would not say why she fled, only saying,

"No matter what happens.. I'll still love you.'

Alex did not understand, but he was concerned about what was wrong with Aimee, but she would not answer. She fled again, but this time Alex did not follow her, for knowing her so long, he knew she wanted some time to herself, though this was indeed the worst choice he had ever made in his life,
and he still regrets it now..

A week later, Alex had still not seen Aimee. He thought it had been long enough, because he was desperate for an explaination on why she ran.
He phoned her, but noone would answer, so Alex called Aimee's parent's house number, only to find them sobbing. Her parents told him Aimee had died two days ago, and told him where they were planning to bury her.

Alex ran to the grave, leaving his front door open, the phone left on the table, just left everything, and began running to the grave, only to see that Aimee was gone, away from the world. He fell down to his knees, crying infront of the grave, and said the following words,

"When I met you, my life began,"
"Soon afterwards, yours ended.
"My life belonged to you from the momeny we met, Aimee."
"I love you with all my heart, and I know this is true love."
"And I shall say this as my last words.."
"True love never has an ending.

And with that, he left.

1mmacu1ate.
03-06-2006, 08:31 AM
Habbo name - 1mmacu1ate.
Habbox name - 1mmacu1ate.
My entry:

1mmacu1ate. was going out with a very superior habbo named: wolflad. But she wasn’t entirely happy as her and wolflad never had any quality time together. 1mmacu1ate. was depressed. Sooner or later, a sudden name popped up; it was wolflad. 1mmacu1ate. typed in a message saying “Hiya darling, you want to meet up someplace? ;) ”, she waited 5 minutes, before the response “Nah, sorry bbz. Too busy:8 ”. She decided to work, as those were the only options.
She changed into her work clothes, and sat down in her usual seat.

Later…

1mmacu1ate, was back at hotel view with 10 messages. Majority of them were just ads, but none were from wolflad. Her heart saddened…and it lurched further down her dark green hoody. She missed wolflad, so she sent him another message
She sent him a pixilated kiss. No response. She sent an angry mail to wolflad:
“If you don’t talk to me, I will just dump you! You are always SO BUSY!:@ ”, wolflad replied hastily “Oh sorry, babe. I didn’t know, I was inactive:o ”. Nuzle popped up on her console. Being as bored as ever, she uploaded herself to the Mafia. Nuzle was there in his beautiful brown HC hair and his usual handsome attire. She couldn’t resist…

He flooded the screen with love hearts for me. Over the next 10 minutes he was pouring out his soul, for me. 1mmacu1ate., said she wasn’t receiving the love that she was sending to wolflad. 1mmacu1ate. was angry, so she marched back to hotel view and logged off.

Later…
1mmacu1ate. logged back on, and headed straight for the mafia. A recruit was already there and meeted 1mmacu1ate nastily. 1mmacu1ate., was frightened of how habnob123 was groping her.

When 1mmacu1ate., awoke she found herself in SweetStaceys’ hospital, getting treated. Her friend Nuzle was with her, but her beloved wolflad was nowhere to be seen.
Nuzle exclaimed that “Awww…I will always be here for you 1mmac, and your baby ;) ”.
1mmacu1ate. couldn’t stand firm, she threw her hands around him, and asked him, to go out with her. His answer was yes. Later on…she dumped wolflad, and he deleted her off his console list.

Next morning…

Nuzle was online as usual, but he wasn’t answering any of 1mmacu1ate.’s calls.
She made every possible social action. She had told him she had dumped wolflad but still no response. After approx. 15 minutes Nuzle went ablaze “LEAVE ME ALONE!:@ ” She replied sobbing “You caused me sunshine, now that you are gone, nothing but rain and pain,
You made me happy, I am now insane, please may you love me again?”:s
And she left with a black heart, and no more reason to love…:(

2hd.
06-06-2006, 03:15 PM
Congratulations goes to Racoon, who wins 2 club sofas! You will be contacted shortly!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!