PDA

View Full Version : Embarrasing Moments

foxyfox00
12-05-2006, 12:09 PM
Simple Really, Share What Is Your Most Embarrasing Moment? Please Try Not To Be Rude Though.:D

issaa.
12-05-2006, 12:11 PM
I fell up the stairs at school infront of my headmistress and about 10 governers ;s not that bad but it was embarrasing at the time.

foxyfox00
12-05-2006, 12:18 PM
Lol, two people did that in one assembly at school, They had a video camera filming and projecting it Lmao.

omgabear
12-05-2006, 01:22 PM
Voice broke when giving a speech :)

Herman
12-05-2006, 02:01 PM
Well here's one I can remember..

We were supposed to take one writing paper during class to do an essay, our teacher wrote 2 essays on the board, but I didn't know we only had to do one.

My classmate sitting beside me took one paper, and I was like "No, take 2! See the whiteboard, there are 2 essays to do!" I said it really loud too. My teacher heard me and she pointed at the words "Pick one only". Lmao, everyone laughed. x_x

Dash
12-05-2006, 05:38 PM
I fell down about 4 flights of stairs and crushed my PSP :(

Eckuii
12-05-2006, 05:43 PM
I fell up the stairs when there was a loads of lads at the top, they all laughed and I laughed with them

Niall!
12-05-2006, 06:46 PM
lol thats nothing i egged a ladys flat and it turned out to be my maths
teacher, and that time my mates found a trolley (if u must know it was tescos) and then we pushed each other in it, i accidentally got rolled down a giant hill and ended up at my grans house with loads of peeps watching, it was fun to

FlyingJesus
12-05-2006, 07:23 PM
I don't do embarrassing things, I'm absolutely perfect :)

Chaz
12-05-2006, 07:32 PM
Voice broke when giving a speech :)
Lmao =')

Emicat.
12-05-2006, 08:34 PM
I got ****** off lamburgini at my mates and threw up in her toilet :'(

A4AOwen (Forum Moderator) - Please do not swear.

8Freak8
12-05-2006, 09:08 PM
I was in town with my (then) girlfriend, and she was buying makeup for someone's birthday present. I didnt realise there was a plastic cover over the tester and started remarking on how smooth it felt...

She was hysterical for a good 5 minutes :(.

louder
14-05-2006, 07:37 AM
Walking across the seafront waiting for my freinds to show up at the lighthouse, y'know, snacking on a bit of McDo when I trip UP the stairs and drop my burger everywhere!! :( Everyone laughed

foxyfox00
14-05-2006, 09:09 AM
I Have A Tendency To Walk Into Things.....
We Had An All Day Seminar For Our Year Group At School. My Friend And I Were Late From Singing Lessons. You Know How Everyone Looks At You When You Walk In Late. Well I Smacked Into The Door Of The Auditorium.

Hmmm After A School Production Some Of Us Were Catching Up. Just As I Went To Re-Enter I Saw Someone I Liked And Didnt Go In. My Friend Saw Why And Deicdd That She Push Me. Unfortunatly I Feel Onto The Door.

But I Guess Everyone Has Moments Like This, So Thats Kool

RedStratocas
14-05-2006, 01:04 PM
This was a few years back, but I called the teacher Mom once.

Clo
17-05-2006, 09:04 PM
Ahh, I'm always doing that. >_< The teacher just goes bright red and everyone's like oooo. ;[

Ostinato
17-05-2006, 10:07 PM
Once in school, I went barging up to this person thinking they were someone else, and like put my arms round them from behind and cuddled them... rofl then they turned round and it was someone completely different. :']
Damn similair hairstyles.

Twas embaressing, but I just laughed. :]

Habtoxic
18-05-2006, 12:07 AM
During a fire drill we were outside and it was raining and freezing and everyone was all mad and I burst out laughing from something that happened the day before :)
Oh then I played in da puddles. lol
Everyone still loves me though :D

foxyfox00
19-05-2006, 06:59 AM
Someone Did That In Year 8 Maths..... They Were Called Mummas Boy For The Rest Of The Year Pmsl.

Pwnr
21-05-2006, 05:21 PM
i got skanted. LOL :'( i did, it happens to everyone at my school though. ITS WELL EMBARASIN! and if u dont know wot skanted means it means someone pulls your trousers down with everyone looking at you. :(

homiebhoy07
29-05-2006, 01:50 AM
(ma-space-bar-is-broke-so-am-using-dashes)

i-was-heading-out-with-ma-gf-and-some-mates-to-bowling-and-it-was-canceled-so-i-was-down-playing-football(or-soccer)-when-ma-fone-rings-and-its-ma-gf-and-she-said-she-was-the-only-one-there-so-i-decieded-id-come-get-her...i-sprinted-for-15-mins-and-when-i-got-there-i-saw-a-girl(a-thoguht-it-was-a-gf)so-i-came-up-and-said-srry-i-didnt-tell-u-and-kissed-her-in-the--cheek,at-that-time-the-girl-turns-around-and-happens-too-be-like-too-year-younger-than-me,-i-was-soo-embaressed-i-hid-in-a-cubical-for-about-half-an-hour:eusa_wall

Pedro-Valente
02-06-2006, 05:54 AM
I was speaking to the class about some of my hobbies it was a speaking and learning coursework and anyway i was speaking up at all the class when i got an errection lol that was really embarrassing.

sarey
02-06-2006, 06:01 AM
I was walking into class and i tripped over and my skirt flew up :o *Never forgetting image* Oh and i called my teacher mum before, everyone laughed at me :(

Pedro-Valente
02-06-2006, 06:03 AM
Hmmm i was caught masterbating under the table in english

sarey
02-06-2006, 07:08 AM
Haha :P thats funny.

JT-Fan
02-06-2006, 12:05 PM
I once walked into a door and everyone saw!

sarey
02-06-2006, 12:27 PM
Haha, thats funny rups. How embarresing :o Just dont do it again, LOOK. :)

JT-Fan
02-06-2006, 12:29 PM
Lool I was like arghhhhhh and i hurt myself ;'[[

sarey
02-06-2006, 12:29 PM
:( :( Well, LOOK. lol, looking is important. tis why u have these things called eyes ^_^

anthenth!
02-06-2006, 12:59 PM
This happens to me alot, it just comes out. I called A Teacher [Mr.Brooks]
My Dad and he just sat there and said yes?

Same thing happened to miss, She said yes. Haha.

baby-wabbit123
02-06-2006, 07:11 PM
well me and my boyfriend were at his house and we were jus kissin as we like to do but we didnt realise that his sister was still in the room and later on at dinner his sister asked outloud to everyone... daddy, why did those 2 stick their mouths on eachother.

it was sooo embarrasing because then his dad kept making kissing noises...

yea lol

x

Royksopp
02-06-2006, 11:53 PM
it was embarassing (sp) when i broke my ancle infron af like 20 skater that were all real good and i was all like aww man!!!!! it hurt but i still managed a 4 set on it lol =P i later found out the bone i broke in my ancle was a extra bone i wasn't supposed to have there lol !!!

Fiddle-Sticks
03-06-2006, 12:02 AM
OMG They are nothing compaired to what happended to me!!!

Well, I was in class and I was sitting next to my friend who is HOTT and the teacher told me to stand at the back of the room for talking and I had a bon** and I had to stand up and I was like trying to stay there and anyway he made me and I wouldent so he started coming down to the desk and I just went - trying to hide it. Then she noticed it and kinda was discusted and blushed at the same time and a few other people started giggeling. IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO IMBARROSING!!!

j0rd$
03-06-2006, 12:07 AM
yeah I did that once. and uhh once i was in a school play, going onto stage and tripped up the stairs.

j0rd$
03-06-2006, 12:08 AM
OMG They are nothing compaired to what happended to me!!!

Well, I was in class and I was sitting next to my friend who is HOTT and the teacher told me to stand at the back of the room for talking and I had a bon** and I had to stand up and I was like trying to stay there and anyway he made me and I wouldent so he started coming down to the desk and I just went - trying to hide it. Then she noticed it and kinda was discusted and blushed at the same time and a few other people started giggeling. IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO IMBARROSING!!!
you get hard from sitting next to hot girls? lmaoo, you need to learn to keep it down.

Fiddle-Sticks
03-06-2006, 12:23 AM
you get hard from sitting next to hot girls? lmaoo, you need to learn to keep it down.

OMG I could feel her leg on mine!!! OMG Her breath was only 1 word to discribe it; almost better then sex!! I think.

j0rd$
03-06-2006, 12:32 AM
OMG I could feel her leg on mine!!! OMG Her breath was only 1 word to discribe it; almost better then sex!! I think.
you cant compare breathing to sex unless she's breathing heavily on you because you're giving her a downright good seeing to.

Fiddle-Sticks
03-06-2006, 12:36 AM
OMG You odvieously havent been friends with a really hot girl! I havent seen her in like a year now. LOL Her big sister is friends with my sister and shes asleep in the next room. I could hit the wall hard and she'll be like OMG THE WORLD IS CAVING IN! JK! My sister would proberly grab her T-Square and beat me with it. AGAIN!!! I have brooses to proove it!

j0rd$
03-06-2006, 01:42 AM
OMG You odvieously havent been friends with a really hot girl! I havent seen her in like a year now. LOL Her big sister is friends with my sister and shes asleep in the next room. I could hit the wall hard and she'll be like OMG THE WORLD IS CAVING IN! JK! My sister would proberly grab her T-Square and beat me with it. AGAIN!!! I have brooses to proove it!
I've been out with hot girls but I don't get a stiff one just by sitting next to them..

ssricky
03-06-2006, 01:43 AM
farted while kissing my girlfriend xD

dirrty
03-06-2006, 01:45 AM
farted while kissing my girlfriend xD

ROFL

I dont think anything embarrasing has happened to me. That i can remember anyway.

Door
05-06-2006, 05:33 PM
I got skanted [trousers & boxers] down to my ankles while kissing a girl in the middle of a busy train station. Everyone could see my ;)
I pulled my trousers up and ran after my "mate" who did it

ShoutCast
05-06-2006, 10:21 PM
lol good old pants who hasnt it happenened too?

Billabong
07-06-2006, 06:36 PM
I did a "fart" In RE :'( It's so embarassing

Fiddle-Sticks
08-06-2006, 09:01 AM
I was in town with my (then) girlfriend, and she was buying makeup for someone's birthday present. I didnt realise there was a plastic cover over the tester and started remarking on how smooth it felt...

She was hysterical for a good 5 minutes :(.

Why were you feeling Lipstick? For that she should of been laughing!

I've been out with hot girls but I don't get a stiff one just by sitting next to them..

You don't understand! If you were there you'd understand.

Foks
08-06-2006, 09:15 AM
Hmmm i was caught masterbating under the table in english

What. The. HELL!?!?

Fiddle-Sticks
08-06-2006, 09:17 AM
What. The. HELL!?!?

***** COUGHT "MASTURBATING" UDNER A EFFEN TABLE IN SCHOOL!!!!!!

Foks
08-06-2006, 09:19 AM
Some people..

400 <3

KnuxIBF
12-02-2007, 01:57 PM
I answered the phone about an hour ago thinking it was my parents saying:

"Michael's Skiving Off School Service. We skive so you don't have to"

and it was someone asking for my dad =[

I was crapping meself :P

Antallica
12-02-2007, 02:07 PM
Someone pulled my shorts down in the P.E changing rooms :'(

dont laugh pls lol.

lSander
12-02-2007, 02:22 PM
Sat in a chocolate today, you can imagen :).

Matt,
12-02-2007, 03:27 PM
Sat in a chocolate today, you can imagen
Lol oh dear

The worst i have done is i ran into a tree

Swastika
12-02-2007, 04:02 PM
In PE once we where all playing basketball in the GYM hall and me and some mates where going to throw the ball at the wall to see who could throw it the hardest. I threw it - it flew back and hit me in the face and bust my lips.

Nemo
12-02-2007, 05:37 PM
got ran over my a parked car (walked into a car) infront of the girl i like xD

cocaine
12-02-2007, 05:45 PM
im perfect.

FlyingJesus
12-02-2007, 08:05 PM
Ok bring up an old thread then.. but I do have a good one. My ex's mum walked in on us in the shower, now THAT is embarrassing. Good thing I'm so massive otherwise it would be even worse.

Rcss
12-02-2007, 08:47 PM
Hmm let me think

I fall over all the time off curbs everything

Hmm erm i cant think
:o I Remember it was in maths and this teacher asked a question i knew the answer to and i sed '5' and she igroned me and i sed 5 like 6 times and she burst out laughing i was like WOT ?

-Dispute
12-02-2007, 09:53 PM
I think the worst was when I was like in year 8, and I called a teacher MUM..But I think we have all done it at one point :P

Juch
12-02-2007, 10:06 PM
Lol oh dear

The worst i have done is i ran into a tree
i lol'd at that.

ive done soo many embarassing things, I cant think of my worst o.o

RedStratocas
12-02-2007, 10:07 PM
On Saturday I had a driving lesson, it was my last one and I only had 20 minutes left. Then when I stopped at a light, an old guy hit me from behind. Just a little tap, no damage. But by law, my driving instructor has to get their information even in the smallest accidents, and unfortunatly, the guy didnt give it to him. So the instructor calls the cops and everything and has to talk to him. I was kinda embarassed because I was a student driver and I got into an accident (even though it wasent my fault at all).

:Hazel
12-02-2007, 10:11 PM
mines just stupid things like farting out loud or opening the door on someone who is on the loo etc.

Ree Yeah!
12-02-2007, 10:18 PM
I got ****** off lamburgini at my mates and threw up in her toilet :'(

A4AOwen (Forum Moderator) - Please do not swear.
its called lambrini
lamburgini is a car
lmao :rolleyes:

anyways
ummmm
probably today when coley was on the swing so i sat on top of her with my legs thru the swing and there was loadsa boys with us (inc. vinny) and they all pushed us and i was well scared so i felll back n put my hands on the floor to stop the swing and i kinda flew with it n then ended up curled underneath it :S dno how it happend. :(

TrueColours
13-02-2007, 01:55 AM
Well my one has to be when I was in year 6 (now in year 10) well I had 2 fit girl's sitting behind me and I as answering a teacher's answer and was being praised for it and all of a sudden I farted so loud the chair vibrated and both the girls sor and my teacher was just laughing with the rest of the class whilst the girl's behind were holding there noses i just said it wasnt me, lol!

benjamin
13-02-2007, 01:57 AM
i was trampolining at school and in the middle of a preformance thingy my trousers fell down.

oh and i walked into a tree brance and cut my eye

i always fall down curbs and walk into lamposts

i fall down the stairs often

i'm just generally a ******* and really clumsy.

Purple
13-02-2007, 06:26 AM
k Here you go.

Friend 1> What are you doing in here?
Me> Hiding from friend 2, he's so annoying
Friend 2> Hey. (Was standing right behind me!)

MsTanya
13-02-2007, 04:40 PM
when my brother walked in on me giving head [:O

Glitter
13-02-2007, 04:54 PM
I have quite a few tbh..
One night i was out with a few of my friends and my lace was undone, so because it was a bit wet instead of bending down i put my foot on the nearest (old and dirty) car, i was there doing my lace up when the car did a beep and a lady was there banging on the window at me..
Another time i was at Toys 'R' Us and i was playing on all the little toys cuz i'm cool like that :8 And there was this scooter so i grabbed it and went round the shop on it and realised a man was chasing after me shouting something. So i stopped and walked back to my friends and they told me the man had just brought the scooter..
I think my mum takes the award for most embarrasing moment though.. At Toys 'R' Us aswell actually, my little brother who was about 4 at the time was on one of the car things and we had to go, and my mum grabbed some other little boy thinking it was him and when he started screaming she shouted at the little boy really loudly and he was crying his eyes out.. so there she was grabbing him away, me and Garion just stood there shocked, when the boys mum came up and snatched him away, I HAVE NEVER SEEN MY MUM LOOK SO HUMILIATED!

Jõnathan
13-02-2007, 06:36 PM
when my brother walked in on me giving head [:O
LOL
Did that really happen??

MsTanya
13-02-2007, 06:47 PM
yes lol?

cocaine
13-02-2007, 07:02 PM
i bet your brother wasnt pleased.

Decapitated!
13-02-2007, 07:23 PM
When i farted at my nans funeral... ouch that was so bad everyone stared i litreally ran out.

Oh ANNDDD when i took LSD and was running around debenhams screaming BRMMM BRMMM IM IN A CAR!

MsTanya
13-02-2007, 08:38 PM
i bet your brother wasnt pleased.
it was to his best mate n'all looooooooool, his face was priceless

Plank
13-02-2007, 09:12 PM
I was with my mates and walked into a lamp post, and said sorry out loud thinking it was a person.

My stomach also once rumbled really loud in an exam, and it sounded like I farted, everyone stared at me, I was like :$:redface_b:eusa_doh:

Kymux
13-02-2007, 09:17 PM
i was with my girlfriend in my room, she was about to leave and i walked into the open door lol

FlyingJesus
13-02-2007, 11:29 PM
it was to his best mate n'all looooooooool, his face was priceless

Haha that's pretty good, I love reactions people give when they see that sort of stuff. Happened all the time with my ex and her brothers' friends, I think I probably turned a few gay they saw it so many times.

DJ-Ali
17-02-2007, 12:51 AM
When I was 5/6.
I was in Ikea and I went to hold my dads hand (Hey I was young), and insted of holding my dads hand I held this guys hand. He stared at me and was like
"WTH".

I was scared.

Andeeh
17-02-2007, 10:58 AM
I cut my hair lol and when i went to school the next day i was wearing a bobble hat in Summer. LMAO!

CustomHabbo
18-02-2007, 05:06 PM
When i was like 12 in florida i thought this kid was my bro so i ran over and farted on him but it turned out to be a complete stranger..

Djcafc.
18-02-2007, 05:25 PM
When i was like 12 in florida i thought this kid was my bro so i ran over and farted on him but it turned out to be a complete stranger..

sounds like somthing i would do lol

Dan2nd
18-02-2007, 05:31 PM
I failed my first driving test for doing the 3 point turn and ending up the same way I started

TheMarkInside
19-02-2007, 06:37 PM
Haha all of these posts are funny.

:Liam
19-02-2007, 07:03 PM
Ive done loads of embarressing things:
when I was 5/6 I used to sit on the end of the trolley in the shop, So i would run off grab what my mum wanted and put it in the trolley, I accidently jumped onto another persons trolley and threw a pot noodle into his trolley I jumped off and I was like "HEY THATS MY POT NOODLE! "
I was dancing on holiday trying to look cool and I sliped as they had just waxed the floor!
I had coke in my mouth and my cousin made me laugh and I swirved so I didnt get it on my cousin and I got it on my aunt.
I was drinking ice tea I laughed so much that it went up my nose, it came out and landed in my cup and my friend said " You gonna drink that?"

TheLastShadow
19-02-2007, 07:22 PM
i took a squat in my schools bathroom not noticing theres no more toilet paper,..i had to get up and ask someone in the abthroom

Mr.Sam
19-02-2007, 07:36 PM
i fell up the stairs in an art gallery whilst with some friends, who happened to all be hyper at the time and female so they didn't stop laughing :rolleyes:

Tristan
19-02-2007, 07:42 PM
I pee'd myself in school when I was younger?
LOL.

SuperMatt
19-02-2007, 07:50 PM
I call my friend dad sometimes lol.

Frodo13.
19-02-2007, 09:50 PM
There is this group of people in my school, and are in the LSB (Learning Support Base), as they have learning difficulties.

There is this one girl in their, she is in Yr7 and obviously has something wrong with her. Just imagen an 11yr old with the mind of a 2yr old...

Anyway, one day, she came up to me and started strokin me and pulling me while I was with my m8s. I am now scared of her and run off everytime I see her...

Swallow
19-02-2007, 10:06 PM
My list is to long, where do i start?
I walked into lamposts and all that crap lmao.
Once i was on a double decked bus waiting to go down the stairs when i was drunk n every1 was pushin and i fell down the stairs and hit my head :@ i was nt v happy.

I mite post more later.

Jamie!
19-02-2007, 11:05 PM
i'm always making a fool of myself infront of people like..

but probs getting caught doing it is probs the most embarassing!

lilvix2k7
19-02-2007, 11:58 PM
i got cacked by a boy called luke last year :( and there was about 20 people there !!

348GTS
20-02-2007, 01:34 AM
I got pants'd and someone took a picture :P

I have another one but I can't remember it!

reindeer.
21-02-2007, 08:57 PM
I walked into a dustbin...

My mate is the worst. We had a supply teacher for art and we was all standin on the cupboards where they keep the paints by the window and wavin at everyone in the other block and this kid just came and bagged my mate. Absolutely everything. So we got the dude who got bagged to bag the dude who bagged him if you get what I mean lol. The girls all filmed it on their phones rofl.

Papershop
21-02-2007, 09:01 PM
I got put into a bin upside down, and my red teacher walked passed lols
people where laffin :'(

Luckyrare
21-02-2007, 09:12 PM
Heres a few x]

- I was on my computer with some naughty stuff on, I was stupid and left it on to go for a shower (Ill let you guess what happend in there)
Anyway I hear the door charm go off, I am like "oh *REMOVED*" and I run down stairs and my mum was looking at my PC. I died.

- I was on MSN, my girlfriend (she isnt my girlfriend anymore) sent me a message and I though it was someone else from Habbox so I typed it in leet she was like "what the hell"

- This boy in my year thought it would be funny if he squeezed my balls, so he did it... I run to do the return (dont ask why, it wasnt gay just a joke :p) I do it then I trip up and a teacher saw us both doing it... I got a full for doing it haha

I have many more x[

I always do stupid things "/

Edited By nvrspk4 (Assistant General Manager): Please do not avoid the filter, even if it is partially starred.

Ostinato
21-02-2007, 09:52 PM
Heres a few x]

- I was on my computer with some naughty stuff on, I was stupid and left it on to go for a shower (Ill let you guess what happend in there)
Anyway I hear the door charm go off, I am like "oh s**t" and I run down stairs and my mum was looking at my PC. I died.

- I was on MSN, my girlfriend (she isnt my girlfriend anymore) sent me a message and I though it was someone else from Habbox so I typed it in leet she was like "what the hell"

- This boy in my year thought it would be funny if he squeezed my balls, so he did it... I run to do the return (dont ask why, it wasnt gay just a joke :p) I do it then I trip up and a teacher saw us both doing it... I got a full for doing it haha

I have many more x[

You for got to add "Burning your peni..."

Alterate
21-02-2007, 10:21 PM
Lot's of things...

- My g/f was away on holiday and we was sending dirty pictures 2 one another and i forgot to wipe the pictures off my phone I had taken next day went out round a mates, a female friend was looking though my phone and was like 'whats this....' then started showing evrey1 before I caught on 2 what it was, tht was quite embarrsing.

- got kegged infrount of a load of girls..

- Got caught chocking the monkey by my mother.

- downloading sexual things off the internet late at night and fell asleep , mum looked at my laptop and saw what I was downloading and left me a note saying 'Stop donwloading dirty things' which I saw when I woke up, I nearly died..

Most probly other things..

e5.
23-02-2007, 08:31 PM
i was trampolining at school and in the middle of a preformance thingy my trousers fell down.

oh and i walked into a tree brance and cut my eye

i always fall down curbs and walk into lamposts

i fall down the stairs often

i'm just generally a ******* and really clumsy.

Thats why not to wear baggy trousers ;)

atm I cannot think of my embarrasing moments but ive had loads LOLOL. like I've been de-kegged (trousers pulled down) luckily my shirt was covering myyyyyy ;)

Heres a few x]

Anyway I hear the door charm go off, I am like "oh s**t" and I run down stairs and my mum was looking at my PC. I died.

I have many more x[

Danny as we go to the same school im gonna lol at u kk anyway......
um lol u no gareth right he was s'posed to be getting full day for holding his willy, its classed as lude behaviour, HOW SAD.

oh right ye to everyone I might be getting done for accidently knocking this fat guy over :(

Kapt
23-02-2007, 11:27 PM
At my school, its spanish, people say things like "do you suck... things.." and i didnt know what they meant, so i say "s&#237;" which means yes, and everybody laughs :(

riot
24-02-2007, 07:54 PM
Almost tripping up when walking infront of my whole year to recieve an award.
& My best mate's phone getting stolen by the boy I liked and he saw a text that I sent to her about him.

Kymux
24-02-2007, 09:59 PM
ermmmm proberly when i was on a school trip and a teacher filmed me scratching myself... i was itchy!! :@ it was downright disrespectful and weird of him to film me... lol

Caution
24-02-2007, 10:14 PM
I don't have much.:D

Someone pulled my shorts down in the P.E changing rooms :'(

dont laugh pls lol.
Happened to me.

i took a squat in my schools bathroom not noticing theres no more toilet paper,..i had to get up and ask someone in the abthroom
Happened to me, but there was nobody in so I crawled under the door at the next cubical and got some.

I pee'd myself in school when I was younger?
LOL.
I think I done that as well.

Heres a few x]

Anyway I hear the door charm go off, I am like "oh ****" and I run down stairs and my mum was looking at my PC. I died.

I have many more x[

LOL.

DCeption
25-02-2007, 12:15 AM
A neighbour caught me with my trouser round my ankles if you know what i mean! :redface_b

Alkaz
25-02-2007, 04:07 AM
Lol i dont have many either but like i wet my self when i was in ur one and two lmao but in ur one i wet my self on the carpet lmao!! and in ur two it was at break and the teachers wouldnt let me in and i wet my self they then let me in and i got a pair of the donates trousers which were disgusting and i out em on back to front.

Another time was when i was in ur 6 if i sat cross legged for a certain amount of time my leggs would go dead and it first happened to me and i knocked the eacher onto a desk then i crashed into a book shelf and the top half of it went crashing through the window. That was funny and horrible for the amount of trouble i got in lmao

And tonite ive had some stomach ache problems and i keep farting and stinking the room out lmao!!

Thats it for me xD

You
25-02-2007, 04:59 AM
Not sure, once when i was severely drunk I showed my friend my thang.

Another time i went to the door with a towel round me, i was running late to get ready for a night out with mates, and my mate came round with a giant group of burd's for the night, the towel was loose and it fell off...

Urm and peeing all over my friends outside doorstep and then being sick everywhere, including on my top and on my shoes... my friend went to help me up and i had sick on my hand and i wiped it on his face. Once my friend's dad chased me away for peeing and being sick everywhere (her house is in town centre) and i walked past a pub with my dad standing outside, i thought i was dreaming i was so ****** and he was calling on me; i ignored him and walked straight past. my friend steered me towards him eventually and he was like "Allan you been drinkin?" "no dad?" "why you covered in sick, it's even in your hair" (my mate) "oh gawdd we just ate pizza and it was mingin, even I was sick" "allan you're dead, i'm not ****** thick. I'll speak to you tonight"

My embarrassing moments almost always involve intoxication, i'm super-fly any other time.

koivu
25-02-2007, 05:10 AM
I smacked my mouth of a diving bored and chipped 3 teeth :'(

Shawnstra
25-02-2007, 05:14 AM
Not sure, once when i was severely drunk I showed my friend my thang.

Another time i went to the door with a towel round me, i was running late to get ready for a night out with mates, and my mate came round with a giant group of burd's for the night, the towel was loose and it fell off...

Urm and peeing all over my friends outside doorstep and then being sick everywhere, including on my top and on my shoes... my friend went to help me up and i had sick on my hand and i wiped it on his face. Once my friend's dad chased me away for peeing and being sick everywhere (her house is in town centre) and i walked past a pub with my dad standing outside, i thought i was dreaming i was so ****** and he was calling on me; i ignored him and walked straight past. my friend steered me towards him eventually and he was like "Allan you been drinkin?" "no dad?" "why you covered in sick, it's even in your hair" (my mate) "oh gawdd we just ate pizza and it was mingin, even I was sick" "allan you're dead, i'm not ****** thick. I'll speak to you tonight"

My embarrassing moments almost always involve intoxication, i'm super-fly any other time.

LOLOLOLOL I would do one LOL but it would be too short :P

letisix
28-02-2007, 05:00 PM
a Few weeks back when it was snowing. There fire bell went of. I lobbed a snowball at The Headteacher,And all my freinds started laughing My Teacher saw me thro. I was like OH NO! But i only had a Detension for 30 mins :S

xzl.
28-02-2007, 05:18 PM
A neighbour caught me with my trouser round my ankles if you know what i mean! :redface_b
:rolleyes:
Anyway i've had a lot. Cant remember much of em'
Ill post wehn I remember ^^
<3

DCeption
28-02-2007, 05:50 PM
:rolleyes:
Anyway i've had a lot. Cant remember much of em'
Ill post wehn I remember ^^
<3

Whats with the sarcastic face?

and ive fallen down stairs plenty of times

Middlesbrough
28-02-2007, 06:35 PM
... i was on a train with this lass i like and i was on the loo (forgot to lock the door) and she walked in pmsl

You
01-03-2007, 01:27 AM
Ermm, Only thing i remember was in primary school, we was in the library and there was no seats left so i sat on this big cardboard box and i fell through :(

PenguinFluid
06-03-2007, 12:31 PM
lol thats nothing i egged a ladys flat and it turned out to be my maths
teacher, and that time my mates found a trolley (if u must know it was tescos) and then we pushed each other in it, i accidentally got rolled down a giant hill and ended up at my grans house with loads of peeps watching, it was fun to
LMAOOOOOOO

anyway ive got too many to remember :(

Moh
06-03-2007, 02:06 PM
I was at my cousins, when I was about 12, and we were going accross this river, but went over this bridge which some 1 had maded, and my foot went through it and I fell in :(
This yr I have Jumped while watching films which arnt scary, I was also expecing it, it was only in Romeo & Juliet where she shoots he self, It was 2 English clases in 1 and Never heared the end of it.
Erm..
When I was about 6 When I went swimming, my Evil sister pulled my swimming shorts down :l
I Have loads, bt wd have to think (Bad Memory lols)

Moh
06-03-2007, 02:06 PM
I was at my cousins, when I was about 12, and we were going accross this river, but went over this bridge which some 1 had maded, and my foot went through it and I fell in :(
This yr I have Jumped while watching films which arnt scary, I was also expecing it, it was only in Romeo & Juliet where she shoots he self, It was 2 English clases in 1 and Never heared the end of it.
Erm..
When I was about 6 When I went swimming, my Evil sister pulled my swimming shorts down :l
I Have loads, bt wd have to think (Bad Memory lols)
Also, Falling down the stairs at school And knocked about 6 other people over

(Erm, I edited last post but made a new post :s)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!