PDA

View Full Version : Sadness(c) for the Nintendo Wii

HUGECOOL
12-05-2006, 11:40 PM
A new trailer of the game has just been released. I have to say, this is one of the many games I am anticipating. Although no solid gameplay details have been released yet,I suppose its the concept behind the game is what attracts me the most to this title.

"The gothic horror (atmosphere) is not the game of the action. If you're counting on shooting, litres of blood and piles of dead bodies, then unfortunately you won't find this here. We are preparing for a mood which will not leave you till the very end of the game. An irregular scenario decides on issues as schizophrenia and narcolepsy. Apart from an extremely complex and rich-in-the-shocking factor scenario, the power of our production is the innovative use of the Wii controller. "

-Nibris

Download (http://nibris.net/movies/sadness_480p.mov) [This is a very large video file (88MB) and it is in Quicktime format] The title is rated M, but the trailer isn't.

So far, all the visuals have been like this, so I'm assuming they're staying that way. I love black and white.

Billay
13-05-2006, 01:32 AM
I have to admit its converting stuff

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!