PDA

View Full Version : Can't decide? Nope, I just lied!

Mr.woky
13-05-2006, 02:15 AM
So people ask at school all the time ("Are you gay"). I say no, but the true answer is yes. The weird part is it makes me upset when people ask this.

Do you do this? Why?

Open discussion.

Nick.
13-05-2006, 07:51 AM
This is exactly the same with me. Eventually I came out to 1 friend, who I knew I could trust (it was a girl by the way).

People say it because if you do act camp/gay then they will become suspicious. If they are your friends are asking, don't worry about it. Just deny it until you think your ready to face it.

If it's bullies saying it to you in a sarcastiv way or shouting gay at you, see a mentor (peer support mentor). They should have them in your school, if not, see your teacher(s). They are only saying this because they want to make themselves feel more secure from being called, or even being gay.

I hope it works out!

xx

xTom
14-05-2006, 08:24 PM
Yeah, i was in a similar situation to you until a few months ago.

I guess i'm quite camp, but i never realise that i'm acting camp. That's the annoying part lol!

I've more or less come out now, it's not that bad. I love sharing my feelings with my friends now on lads that i like and stuff.

The only annoying hassle that i've had is these lads spreading that i fancy this stupid chav called Kev. It was quite funny actually :D

>t0m< xx

paradox
14-05-2006, 08:26 PM
Aw, tell it to your closest friend, it helps to talk and let out whats inside.
I for one can't see the problem with anothers sexuality, it's not something
you should be bullied about

Herman
15-05-2006, 04:00 PM
Sorta like my problem. But I'm straight. I didn't lie. They think I'm gay because I have a best friend who is a boy. They must be really stupid considering the fact that they hang with boys too. Idiots.

But hey, that's my problem, for you, well, you should be proud of your sexuality. If you feel uncomfortable about coming out, just tell someone you can trust, or wait till the time is right. Have you told your parents?

MattUH
17-05-2006, 03:00 PM
shout back at them i did in sci,
this girl said "Matt are you bi?"
i said "is it any of your bussiness"
Then started to tell her to frook off and thats she's a ulgy bitc..
Never had any bother from her again.

Swifty
17-05-2006, 04:23 PM
CTCCTCTCTCTCTCTCTCTCTCTCTC

omgabear
18-05-2006, 07:23 AM
People ask that once you have just met them at our school. Im straight, so I rarely get asked it, though when I do get asked it. Im not offended, just simply say nah.

Stitch
18-05-2006, 03:57 PM
If i every get asked i just ignore them because they just want a reaction.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!