PDA

View Full Version : Why Do People Take The Mick

Campina
13-05-2006, 08:07 AM
I Hate it when you get idiots shouting errr "gay boy" "Lesbian" Its obvious
They dont have lives to live so they go around ruining others about there sexuality .. My brother is Gay But At Least Hes Proud of Being Gay
And Realises Who He Is.
People need to grow up.

Nick.
13-05-2006, 08:20 AM
They only say it so they feel more secure from being called gay. Ignore them, your right; they don't have lives.

xx

SAMURAl555
17-05-2006, 05:56 PM
They only say it so they feel more secure from being called gay. Ignore them, your right; they don't have lives.

xx

I do have a life lols. I dont do tht anyway kks :D

Faye
17-05-2006, 05:58 PM
i agree , they probs not happy about their own life so they go around ruining others

paradox
17-05-2006, 05:58 PM
I call people gay but more of a 'slang word' then a sexuality.
But yeah it's sad when it's used to take the ****.

Jamus_Solari
17-05-2006, 06:57 PM
People take the mick because they believe being gay is wrong, as all animals are meant to reproduce which means being straight.

omgabear
18-05-2006, 07:25 AM
Im straight but I NEVER EVER insult gays/lesbians. At our school your well accepted and people frankly dont care, there are a bunch of people who try to insult you with it, but the gays just laugh at them.

They get so cut.

Door
18-05-2006, 09:49 AM
Wait until the next generation. They wont be so homophobic. I was brought up to be 1 and I cant be gay because if I was I couldnt practice my religion & Im the only son to carry on the family name. My mates would respect me less as Id be doing something which is against most of their religions.
Theres 2 gay people in my skool. Both of them get insulted a lot but they have friends. Theres other people who everyone knows as gay becauser people have seen them kissing guys etc. [I know they could be bi] but they wont even admit it.
Gay men are against my religion. My religion doesnt say anything about women being les tho :P

[I dont wont to be gay and Im not]

Herman
18-05-2006, 12:22 PM
I know how it feels to be insulted gay when you're straight. :rolleyes: Agreed with thread starter.

i love sausage!
18-05-2006, 12:25 PM
People need to grow up.

And you need to stop raping your shift key.

england06
18-05-2006, 02:45 PM
get some *****s :P

nets
18-05-2006, 04:33 PM
I don't know what you said, but don't be rude.

Neversoft
18-05-2006, 04:41 PM
"GAY BOY GAY BOY"

Haha, I just tell them to GROW THE *naughty word* UP!

(I'm not gay btw)

Condas
18-05-2006, 05:52 PM
"GAY BOY GAY BOY"

Haha, I just tell them to GROW THE *naughty word* UP!

(I'm not gay btw)

aww :( I hoped you were LOL!

Anyway its because the're homofobia. and stupid.

paradox
18-05-2006, 05:54 PM
Go away please. :)

Mentor
18-05-2006, 06:01 PM
They dont have lives to live so they go around ruining others about there sexuality .. My brother is Gay But At Least Hes Proud of Being Gay
And Realises Who He Is.
People need to grow up.
They take the mic as there insecure in there own sexualty, they then insult homosexuals so as to try and disasostite themselves with it "/

Most vilent homophobics are usealy gay themslves and hence become vilent threw the self hate and non acceptance of the own sexualty as multiple studyes have shown "/

Railed
20-05-2006, 08:25 PM
I call people gay when there not actually gay. For like a joke. If i found out they were gay i would stop calling it them. But thats never happened yet. :]

Mattx
20-05-2006, 08:45 PM
I call people gay but more of a 'slang word' then a sexuality.
But yeah it's sad when it's used to take the ****.but that kinda offends me, using gay as a word for sumthing bad, i dont exactly go round when somthing bad happens saying, THATS STRIGHT.

ScouseOrient
23-05-2006, 06:46 PM
Funny how your names CAMPina and he is gay.... No offence.

asher_
23-05-2006, 08:19 PM
Yeah, because being Gay isn't seen as being the *norm* by most people.

Uwe
23-05-2006, 11:08 PM
And Realises Who He Is.
People need to grow up.

Because there pathetic idiots who have no life and are probley gay themselves and don't want to be so find it easier to call other people gay ratr then admit it to themselves.

Condas
26-05-2006, 03:24 PM
i hate people who take the mick out of them

its because they dont have a life.

Rockstar
26-05-2006, 08:59 PM
I'm not gay or a lesbien i have a girl freind i really hate people who call gay people ot lesbien's name like "Gaiboy" and "Les" these people who do this just dont have a live being gay isint wrong even though i never would be it is what you fell inside

Reseller
26-05-2006, 09:02 PM
people picks on people because there homophobic , or there sensitive in ways some people dont know how to talk so they take the mick! But most of them might be gay/lesbian them selfs and there hiding there true emotions but acting like they dont like them :) I have nothing against gays/lesbians there like everyone ealse no differenet i have alot of gays mate and i treat them with the same respect!

burnsey
27-05-2006, 09:00 AM
And Realises Who He Is.
People need to grow up.

urm probs coz they dnt lyke gay people :S
and they feel lyke u could come onto them if they ent carful
:s

Craig
27-05-2006, 09:11 AM
Yeah but people who act like that [What burnsey said] think there God's gift and instead there ugly immature idiots who need to re-think about life.

iluvben
27-05-2006, 10:02 AM
Because there insecure with their own sexuality , haha I pity them.

arouse
29-05-2006, 04:12 AM
People insult us because god created the world with a man and a woman, meant to be together.

I love being the way I am, I'm not ashamed of it.

Uwe
29-05-2006, 10:58 AM
People insult us because god created the world with a man and a woman, meant to be together.

I love being the way I am, I'm not ashamed of it.

Hardley no Christians believe this to be true...
thats why we learn this in year 1 and then no more...

Magnet
10-06-2006, 01:13 AM
My mate always shouts that but he **** does have a life, alright pal?

He's a bit strange though, does weird stuff.

Mxn (Forum Moderator) Please don't avoid the forum filter.

Crono
10-06-2006, 01:24 AM
People who insult others with the word "gay" are probably in the closet and too insecure to come out.

Condas
10-06-2006, 02:27 PM
its because they dont have a house there Pikey's and they cant afford anything

DMB-Hosting
12-06-2006, 04:59 PM
EternalMasque (Forum Moderator) Removed, and if you dont feel comfortable posting in this forum, don't post.

Wootzeh
12-06-2006, 06:12 PM
i hate people who take the mick out of them

its because they dont have a life.
Surely if you were gay, which you say you are. Wouldn't it be 'us'? Not 'them'?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!