PDA

View Full Version : Wheres the interveiw gone???

reecedrum4
13-05-2006, 09:28 AM
Hello i am reecedrum4,
As you might know i was the person who lost habbowood 2006 with -9000 odd votes. i read on the hompage of habbo (about 2weeks maybe more) i was getting a interveiw. I was not fussed really but its somethink to do. now theres other stuff going on and staff are leaving i really don't think it will come. i was prmised to give 3 months of hc away, so thats my prize gone :(. not much but if they offer it you should get it. agree? well never mind, if you want read evidence heres a link http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/news/article12.html at the bottom.

well thanks for reading not much but better than nout :D
Cya Reece ;)

Whining
13-05-2006, 10:06 AM
If you were promised the prizes then you will get them sooner or later.

Piipp
13-05-2006, 10:59 AM
This isn't news.

Barmi
13-05-2006, 11:55 AM
This isn't news.
Actually, it is news; just as much as "Amagadz I've not got my Superlove furni!!11!!", etc. (Which there were numerous threads about. If it's not news, then a Moderator will close it. Is your judgement of "news" really required, if that's all you are going to say?) He was supposed to be interviewed, and he hasn't been. Is there a point in having an interview weeks after the event? Hmm.

Looking at the page in more detail, it says he "will shortly be writing a nice article all about his experience for us". Nothing about interview, which was stated before, but now an article, which are two distinctly different things, and the latter relies on his own motivation. However, if he has received no contact e-mail, how does he know who to mail the article to?

GommeInc
13-05-2006, 12:01 PM
If you were promised the prizes then you will get them sooner or later.
As true as that may sound, Habbo have a record of not giving out promised prizes to people. I believe the Connexion prizes have not been given out and some Funky Friday prizes.

This isn't news.
As Barmi pointed out I think, it is news. Think of News on the TV, or better yet on a newspaper. You can get news articles saying promised items were not given out. "War Veterans Missing Promised Prize" could be an example.

He was not given an interview, which was not really promised, but it is written down that he will be given one. And it is news due to that, work it out.

Vibe
13-05-2006, 12:11 PM
Actually, it is news; just as much as "Amagadz I've not got my Superlove furni!!11!!", etc. (Which there were numerous threads about. If it's not news, then a Moderator will close it. Is your judgement of "news" really required, if that's all you are going to say?) He was supposed to be interviewed, and he hasn't been. Is there a point in having an interview weeks after the event? Hmm.

Looking at the page in more detail, it says he "will shortly be writing a nice article all about his experience for us". Nothing about interview, which was stated before, but now an article, which are two distinctly different things, and the latter relies on his own motivation. However, if he has received no contact e-mail, how does he know who to mail the article to?

Lmao callum. but yeah this is more of a question?

Piipp
13-05-2006, 12:43 PM
It's a question, not a news report.

GommeInc
13-05-2006, 01:17 PM
Some news reports are questions. One being in Scotland a few months ago:

"Where have all the fish gone?"

It was the title of a news report. Not all news reports start with a statement :rolleyes:

Ry
13-05-2006, 01:38 PM
I still havent gotten my prize yet for writing funky friday (Just over a week ago it was published and there is still no new one)

edible
13-05-2006, 06:28 PM
I got my safety day prize from Callie a week + a half after..

Habbo's in a mess atm, you'll get your prizes soon and a your articles/interview and all that bull!

Ry
14-05-2006, 12:16 AM
Urgh, someones job is to carry out these tasks, and if they "lose" their job, someone else should carry them out, They really are incapable. How hard is it to deliver prizes and Change a few pages? I hardly think its rocket science, more proof that habbo don't see its users as a priority. But meh.

Spectroscopy
14-05-2006, 07:03 AM
i recieved my prize for writing funky friday about 2 weeks after it was published.

so just be patient and for the dude who didn't get it, use the habbo help tool or something to contact them if you feel offended by the fact no one has bothered to contact you after the events finished ;p

Shatterstar
14-05-2006, 08:00 AM
I've still not got my prize from that Evolve Colour event last year.. :rolleyes:

Let's just hope Lost_witness will do a better job at giving them out as soon as he can.

Barmi
14-05-2006, 02:49 PM
I've still not got my prize from that Evolve Colour event last year.. :rolleyes:

Let's just hope Lost_witness will do a better job at giving them out as soon as he can.
Heh, I daresay if you don't have that now, you never will. Although, the prizes from my event during the Tea A campaign, which was last summer, were delivered about 6 months later, after a prompt. ;) But that's just because some people don't read their emails regularly. Probably best to find out if other people who won in that event got their prize aswell...

nets
14-05-2006, 04:08 PM
I don't want to appear miserable, but who would actually want to read an article about someone with minus 9000 votes? It's not an achievement, and I doubt you even set out (or deserved) this many negative votes; you probably just had a movie name which was a popular keyword. I don't blame them for not publishing an article, so stop whining on this forum.

Kardan
14-05-2006, 04:11 PM
I don't want to appear miserable, but who would actually want to read an article about someone with minus 9000 votes? It's not an achievement, and I doubt you even set out (or deserved) this many negative votes; you probably just had a movie name which was a popular keyword. I don't blame them for not publishing an article, so stop whining on this forum.
True. Plus I thought it was the WINNER of Habbowood that gets an interview, not the loser :rolleyes: The loser just gets to give 3 months of HC to someone...

Barmi
15-05-2006, 06:23 AM
True. Plus I thought it was the WINNER of Habbowood that gets an interview, not the loser :rolleyes: The loser just gets to give 3 months of HC to someone...

And Reecedrum4 wins 3 Months Habbo Club for another user and will shortly be writing a nice article all about his experience for us :)

This award will be presented to the Director whose movie receives the greatest number of minus votes. The winner of this award will be able to donate THREE MONTHS HABBO CLUB to another Habbo and write about the movie and their reaction to it receiving the most minus votes, in the Habbo Newsie. They will also win VIP entrance to the Habbowood Gala.

So yes, you have to write about it; but how do you send it? Habbo Help Tool? Pfft.

Chad$
15-05-2006, 04:11 PM
The interview was ment to be with dionysus but dionysus has left
So they wont get his interview unless somebody else does the linterview!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!