PDA

View Full Version : Todays seen rare values

Niall!
13-05-2006, 01:22 PM
hey everyone, my second rare reportso here it goes (soz if still n00bish)

Rising

Thrones= 26 these are probably the most popular rares on habbo as they look good in most rooms and go really well with royal theme rooms(seen twice)

Bronze nelly=7.0 i know this habbox value but its wot loads of people are trading for them, they should rise as they are pretty rare and go with summer rooms (seen 3 times)

Holiday Romance=1.5 ive never liked this rare but ive seen plenty of people wanting it before it goes up in the summer, i estimate it will go up but still, as i said its not very popular (seen 6 times)

Paras= not confirmed as there are lots of people willing to trade more or less but as summer gets goin paras will rise so get them fast( seen going up about 3 times, goin down once)

Dropping

Majestics=4.5 this is a big drop but lots of people think they are small and way to exspensive, very hard to sell espeacialy at habbox value (seen 5 times)

Linking imperials=1.8 alot of people are not willing to buy for 2 hcs and personally i agree (seen 7 times)

hope you enjoyed my report

Tristan
13-05-2006, 01:40 PM
Please give an exact value of each trade. Values that are currently equal to our values are not needed in any reports.

Thanks.

-Wolverine
13-05-2006, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the report and your analysis. Very good values too, keep it coming!
Thanks! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!