PDA

View Full Version : Reporting jobs going?

Kier
21-07-2004, 01:45 PM
Hey all I really want a reporting job at a great site such as this. I have a wide range of vocabulary and great grammer. So if you have any reporter jobs going please tell me. Thank you. To show you what I'm capable of here's a little article from me. :p

Title: Late or soon to come?

First sighted on www.habbohotel.nl a new rare was released. It was the talk of every habbo. Rumours began to start about the snow globe first spotted on .nl coming to .com. We all expected it to come out 7 months ago at christmas 2003. Time went on and more and more people began to expect the habbo globe was never to come out. Then, just as all hope was lost, something happened.

The first habbo globe was spotted. Everyone began to talk again. It was a bit late, but everyone didn't care. They wanted the habbo globe!

Habbo Globes began to pop up everywhere. Jibbi had one, Glitterkat, Chelseaboy...

Now more and more people are being spotted with them, Habbo Staff, Hobbas, and now ordinary habbos.

Whilst room hopping I spotted the habbo globe in RollaBlader's room and was shocked. The first ever ordinary habbo to have a habbo globe.

Under the rares section of the catalogue it states that there is no rare yet but habbo are working on it. They're keeping it secret. (Secret for 7 months? :s)

So what do you think is happening with habbo rares? Do we need a new manager to take over? Express your opinions here.

[Soz for long thread]

jamie5k
21-07-2004, 02:26 PM
hey u can have a job for me my site is www.habbits.vzz.net pm me if u want the job

F1L73R
22-07-2004, 12:32 AM
If anyone needs clones to get there room on pop i can get up to 10 clones at once so just post your pay for me 10 clones and if i like your pay ill respond to your post aights :D Thnx ppl :8

Edited By Jack20012002: DO NOT POST RIDICULUOS MESSAGES

Zantetsu
22-07-2004, 01:32 PM
You can be a writer (reporter) at my site Hab-World (www.hab-world.com), go to the jobs page once your there and send us an e-mail :)

Kier
22-07-2004, 07:02 PM
I would apply but it won't show :s

Kier
23-07-2004, 02:26 PM
Any other offers?

EDIT BY :G.M.T: FORUM MODERATOR:

plz don't double post simply edit your previous one

:-mark-:04
23-07-2004, 04:14 PM
You can have a job at my site it opens on 15/9/04 so go to it...
WWW.HABBOFFS.TK

properclone
23-07-2004, 04:47 PM
At the moment I am out 'n about finding some good reporters for habbox as thats my job as News Manager :D

Because usually if I opened job openings I would get say 100 and only 5 of them would be any good!

COOLK1D4
24-07-2004, 05:36 AM
i want a job??

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!