PDA

View Full Version : [2] Find the difference! - Ends June 1st

.Lynn
13-05-2006, 08:39 PM
Please read carefully!

In these two pictures there is many differences. I wont tell you how many, because thats for you to find out. Look at these two pictures very carefully. You must circle the differerences on the second image, and tell me how many differences there are. You do not need to do a list, and you must PM your entry to me. So what are you waiting for? Get finding!

Here are the two images, mark your differences on the SECOND image.

http://i1.tinypic.com/xl9g9k.png

http://i3.tinypic.com/xl9qah.png

Prize: 2 Club Sofa's and one mocha master, which were kindly donated

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: .Lynn
Habbox Name:
My entry:-

This competition will run until June 1st unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes 2hd. and .Lynn will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY.
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on June 1st, 2006. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by 2hd. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. 2hd. and .Lynn will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

2hd.
06-06-2006, 03:20 PM
Congratulations goes to Collected who wins 2 club sofas and a mocha! You will be contacted shortly.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!