PDA

View Full Version : Mute Button

Sapphire007.
14-05-2006, 03:29 AM
Wouldn't it be good in rooms to have a mute button where you can mute the whole room and unmute some people so only a few can talk, abit like how habbo staff have mute button I think, this would help for packed rooms or game rooms where you want people to listen to you, however maybe only the room owner could have this ability.

ReInfected
14-05-2006, 03:42 AM
Yeah it would be a good idea

Ellis.
14-05-2006, 04:35 AM
Seems like a good idea :)

-paul.
14-05-2006, 07:40 AM
good idea i hate it whenyou do a giverway and every1 in heq is asking for furni + rep ;]

Toes
14-05-2006, 07:42 AM
good idea i hate it whenyou do a giverway and every1 in heq is asking for furni + rep ;]

LMAO It's a giveaway :rolleyes:

-paul.
14-05-2006, 07:43 AM
LMAO It's a giveaway :rolleyes:

no i mean when ur in the que waiting and ur finally at the front and the people behind you are saying i want this when it isnt here turn :eusa_wall

Toes
14-05-2006, 07:45 AM
noi mean when ur in thw q waiting and ur finally atthe front and the people behind you are saying i want this when it ent here turn:eusa_wall

What I ment was you said giveraway the proper English - Giveaway.

-paul.
14-05-2006, 07:54 AM

oh lol sorry

Toes
14-05-2006, 08:04 AM
Anyway - doesn't the ignore button help?

Vibe
14-05-2006, 08:50 AM
I dont think it would be such a good idea due to the fact that if you did have this. You cant say anything or do anything to get unmuted apart from wave

Edit: the ignore button isnt server side is it lol, It dont show up to everone else if you get what i mean :s

ReviewDude
14-05-2006, 10:21 AM
I dont think it would be such a good idea due to the fact that if you did have this. You cant say anything or do anything to get unmuted apart from wave

Edit: the ignore button isnt server side is it lol, It dont show up to everone else if you get what i mean :s

I get what you mean, I think. Like if you choose to ignore someone (doing that to 50 people might get tedious) you'd also have to get everyone else to ignore everyone but you.

And maybe this could work with room announcements, or maybe a command to send the room OWNER a message (no matter where they are in hotel). That could also be used if someone was scamming etc.

(and no, it wouldn't show up like an announcement, you'd have to have it turned on, and it would be a special button :P )

Sapphire007.
15-05-2006, 07:32 AM
For the "mute button" what would happened is the owner would press on mute and everyone in the room is muted apart from him/herself. The owner could then Unmute certain people by clicking on the (where all the icons are e.g Ignore) "Ummute button", but if the owner wanted to unmute the whole room, they would click onto yourself and then the button would be next to Dance and Wave.(apart from if your siting) I think this options is excatly the same as the one Habbo staff use apart from you can unmute people.

Herman
15-05-2006, 03:50 PM
I love the idea. <3

Sapphire007.
17-05-2006, 07:59 AM
I love the idea. <3 Ty, hopefully one day well see it in effect.

Billabong
17-05-2006, 04:08 PM
Nice idea

Teh_Dazeh
05-06-2006, 01:18 PM
Answering someones question -

It would be client side, not server side...
LOL.

I doubt MOD's would give anyone the power to Mute people.

Pawf
05-06-2006, 03:06 PM

Off topic but you don't spell correctly either :eusa_danc

Anyway, I think it's a good idea + rep :)

Sapphire007.
10-06-2006, 03:10 AM
Answering someones question -

It would be client side, not server side...
LOL.

I doubt MOD's would give anyone the power to Mute people. Ok
2 thing im going to say/type...

1) MODS cant give that power, Habbo Staff/Sulake would.
2) Why wouldnt they give it?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!