PDA

View Full Version : Hosting reseller + Shoutcast Reseller £15pm or £60 for a year!

hostingfactory
14-05-2006, 09:56 AM
Hosting Reseller Features-------------------------------------------
Disk Space; 6GB
Bandwidth; 80GB
Accounts; unlimited

Shoutcast Resseller Features----------------------------------------
Listeners 200
Max Bitrate 48
Max Accounts unlimited

PM me here on this forum - Email [email protected] ([email protected]) - Add [email protected] ([email protected]) on msn - I only accept payment via paypal.:eusa_danc

[Oli]
14-05-2006, 09:58 AM
um, congratz on ur first post :s

anyway, id have no idea if thats cheap or not, im not into those thingz

Lycan
14-05-2006, 10:00 AM
Theres a section for webhosts and no it isn't value for money, there are sites much cheaper then that

or atleast with more for money...

hostingfactory
14-05-2006, 10:12 AM
Theres a section for webhosts and no it isn't value for money, there are sites much cheaper then that

I doubt you will find cheaper. or value for money like that.

:Blob
14-05-2006, 10:17 AM
Resseler?

Its RESELLER

And you can host your own radio if you have shell on your server for like 1000 listeners

DMB-Hosting
14-05-2006, 10:18 AM
Lol JAN (just another newb)

Lycan
14-05-2006, 10:37 AM
If you wish me to find and Locate such prices and sites of greater rank in the world of webhosting then stick it in your face

please just ask. it is a Possible and easy task which many of thoose who post in the webdesign section will be able to help most probebly with there own companys or atleast there own knowledge

Sygon.
14-05-2006, 10:44 AM

Im not saying this is true or untruem but that doesnt really matrter quality is mucvh better than a cheaper price.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!