PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] POLL...IONE or JIBBI

model4fun
21-07-2004, 02:05 PM
Who is your favourite hotel manager?
this is just for my research so please dont get overly defensive if someone says something you dont like

Pixel
21-07-2004, 02:07 PM
Im Goin To Say Ione For The Obvious Reason That We Got Free Gifts From Her On Her Birthday

:Illusion
21-07-2004, 02:10 PM
We Got Free Gifts From Him Him? :o

An i'll say Jibbi :p Wasn't on when Ione was manager but im not gonna pick her cos she gave a few rares out

tbh imo no m8
21-07-2004, 02:10 PM
Im Goin To Say Ione For The Obvious Reason That We Got Free Gifts From Him On His Birthday

4 the same reason

name14
21-07-2004, 02:11 PM
naah ione is a she and i voted for her ione all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

model4fun
21-07-2004, 02:16 PM
Im Goin To Say Ione For The Obvious Reason That We Got Free Gifts From Him On His Birthday
please dont vote on what u were given vote on who has improved the hotel the most

jamie5k
21-07-2004, 02:32 PM
Im going to pick jibbi as i dont know what Ione was like coz i came on habbo after Ione so im not gonna pick Ione just coz she gave out a couple of rares on her b'day.

Butcher11
21-07-2004, 02:36 PM
There are already 4 threads of this kind

I voted JIbbi, for the fact there are many more people then in Ione's day. As said ebfore, presents dont make the manager.

AngelDude2
22-07-2004, 09:06 PM
I Didn't vote for anyone because they were both good they work they're brains off jsut so we can have pixeled furniture

F1L73R
22-07-2004, 09:27 PM
I dont really have a choice cuz i wasnt here when Ione was the manager lmao so ill have to go with jibbi but i dont really have all that much luv for jibbi :( I kinda have more luv for Ione and i dont even know her and yes i know alot of ppl get messed up with whether there boys or girls jsut so u know all the most powerful ppl on habbo were and are girls :( I know i hate it :@

wishkah
23-07-2004, 12:15 AM
sad tho i no it i have restarted my days as a habbo, i have been here from the start, creting the new rooms etc, like lido was a big thing, real big, habbo wasnt ment to be creative.
ione did that, he gets my vote,
also sick of opening prezzie with happy habbo club, jibbi on em :8

Kevy
23-07-2004, 12:40 AM
I say ione all the way, because she gave prezzies out on her b-day and also because she was nice and fun to hang out with if you saw her in a room, and i thought it was better when as many people werent on and the hotel limit was around 5000 because there wasnt as much lag, and easier to get into cool rooms, also because she managed in the time of the mutants, early scripting, and the ability for anyone with rights to give someone els rights and take them away, things were just more fun back then

F1L73R
23-07-2004, 12:56 AM
Ppl with rights were able to give and take away rights from other ppl :o Are u sure cuz that doesnt sound right to me :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!