PDA

View Full Version : The Simpsons MOVIE - July 27th 2007!

Carflunkles
14-05-2006, 04:28 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D Wow! The biggest cartoon in the world is making a movie! YAY!
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/thesimpsonsmovie/teaser/
^^ Trailor! WOW!

Kardan
14-05-2006, 04:31 PM
Does that mean the Simpsons is ending :(

paradox
14-05-2006, 04:32 PM
Unless I saw this on another forum I believe there was another thread
on this.

Chaz
He said, if he ever wanted to end the simpsons, he would end it in a film.

But meh.

Kardan
Unless I saw this on another forum I believe there was another thread
on this.
Yes there was one, someone had also posted a quote saying that Matt Groening would end the simpsons with a film if he had to end it...

paradox
14-05-2006, 04:33 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=157851&highlight=simpsons+movie

Was posted a month ago lol.

bingoking
14-05-2006, 04:34 PM
The Simpsons Movie, wow sounds strange, personally i dont think its a good idea. They are making a Futurama movie aswell!

Carflunkles
14-05-2006, 04:40 PM
I never realised there was a thread. oh dear they better not end it!!

Adam$
14-05-2006, 04:47 PM
I saw the trailer in the cinema. I am looking forward to it in a way, but in another, the simpsons may be ending. In the other thread some guy said "how long the simpsons has been going on for they'll not have many good ideas for this movie". They will come up with good ideas. There's probably about 400 episodes and they think of a new 'couch gag' at the start every time, and the shows aren't that repetitve.

I suppose a movie would be better than the simpsons rolling on for much longer, losing the ideas and the humour. If it carried on for so long, the show would be slowly disliked, rather than it going out with a bang, which people will remember.

bingoking
14-05-2006, 04:50 PM
I saw the trailer in the cinema. I am looking forward to it in a way, but in another, the simpsons may be ending. In the other thread some guy said "how long the simpsons has been going on for they'll not have many good ideas for this movie". They will come up with good ideas. There's probably about 400 episodes and they think of a new 'couch gag' at the start every time, and the shows aren't that repetitve.

I suppose a movie would be better than the simpsons rolling on for much longer, losing the ideas and the humour. If it carried on for so long, the show would be slowly disliked, rather than it going out with a bang, which people will remember.

I think the creators of Simpsons were clever to make it about everyday life as you can come up with more ideas than a programme like futurama which is just about the future!

Webhamster
14-05-2006, 04:51 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=157851&highlight=simpsons+movie

Was posted a month ago lol.

Notice how not many people really cared.

Sorry, but stop trying to pick faults and go off topic, no one is that concerned about post counts, just to double thread, ok?

-----------

If there is a movie, then there will no doubt be a slow shutdown to Matt and his cartoons.

NekkLe
14-05-2006, 04:58 PM

Agreed.

I did hear that the Simpsons would end 2006 but I havn't heard any official news of it. Although a Simpson movie would end an amazing saga which i'd always remember.
Futurama rocks aswell!

Magnet
14-05-2006, 05:15 PM
I think the creators of Simpsons were clever to make it about everyday life as you can come up with more ideas than a programme like futurama which is just about the future!

Futurama is based on everyday life, in the future. So really the same thing, I think more imagination can be put into futurama, as you can do silly stuff which can't happen on the Simpsons, although it still happens on halloween specials, which is a good thing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!