PDA

View Full Version : Man utd 0 Exeter xity 0

G-flow
09-01-2005, 09:03 AM
:o Who would have thought that the non-league team would have held them to a draw!! Lol, well done

SkaKid77
09-01-2005, 10:37 AM
Man utd underestimated Exeter so they put out a reserve team and are paying the price :p

Spectate
09-01-2005, 11:22 AM
Some of those who played weren't even the reserves, more like the youth team. :s

Jacko2kn3
09-01-2005, 11:50 AM
Making excuses are we Spectate?

Then again, we had youth/reserves in the Boro team against Notts County, and we were loosing 1-0 in 90 seconds!

But we won >=)

ullie
09-01-2005, 11:53 AM
Atleast we aint out of the cup..

-Soro-
09-01-2005, 12:16 PM
Yeah lol, poor performance by the lads... I have to admit, even though it was our youth team we should have done a lot better! That was disappointing, and some of us were booing our team off the pitch and quite rightly, I wasn't though - I was sitting quietly in the north stand, looking forward to maybe sending our first team down south to show them why we're in the premiership. Oh well, atleast we didn't lose our game like the blue half of manchester and Villa.

Edit: It's nice to see how some of you are so jealous of our high standards at times, I mean, you're passionate fans supporting in my eyes mediocre midtable teams which we beat on a regular basis, yet when we slip up once (Even if it's not as bad as some other teams have done) you're quick to have a good laugh... Well enjoy it while you can, because your team does produces a performance like this every week... Lmao. (and no not everyone replying to this thread). Some of the teams you support have no chance at all in the cup, and you know it. United are always the one who get the most attention when we slip up, we should feel complimented in a way; it proves we're still 'the team to beat'.

G-flow
09-01-2005, 05:16 PM
Lol its ashame for man utd. I really thought they would win!

-Soro-
09-01-2005, 06:01 PM
Well all the clones can jump on the band wagon, doom and gloom. Next game United 5 Exeter 0, lets all be serious, reds at strength will come out on top no matter.

G-flow
09-01-2005, 06:02 PM
LOL yeah they should win , next game.

Mit
09-01-2005, 08:31 PM
arsenal put out youths aginst man city and get a draw. when man u do they draw at home to exter city. no excuses exeter played better than man u.

man u just didnt have any quality and its a suprise to see not many decent youths coming out of man u's academy.

Mit
09-01-2005, 08:33 PM
Yeah lol, poor performance by the lads... I have to admit, even though it was our youth team we should have done a lot better! That was disappointing, and some of us were booing our team off the pitch and quite rightly, I wasn't though - I was sitting quietly in the north stand, looking forward to maybe sending our first team down south to show them why we're in the premiership. Oh well, atleast we didn't lose our game like the blue half of manchester and Villa.

Edit: It's nice to see how some of you are so jealous of our high standards at times, I mean, you're passionate fans supporting in my eyes mediocre midtable teams which we beat on a regular basis, yet when we slip up once (Even if it's not as bad as some other teams have done) you're quick to have a good laugh... Well enjoy it while you can, because your team does produces a performance like this every week... Lmao. (and no not everyone replying to this thread). Some of the teams you support have no chance at all in the cup, and you know it. United are always the one who get the most attention when we slip up, we should feel complimented in a way; it proves we're still 'the team to beat'.

no offence but braford city womens team could have won that match lmao

G-flow
09-01-2005, 08:54 PM
Are bradford city womens team any good? Cause if they are then yeah they could have :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!