PDA

View Full Version : Posters and sports values!

bubble79
15-05-2006, 05:58 PM
Hi! Here's my sports/posters report.

BBTROPHYS
these ha ve never been too popular, and although going up slightly from when they were in the catalogue, Ive never seen them sell at the habbox price. I sold mine as profit to get the hcs I needed, and soemtimes offering them for 0.2, but when I've sen them being traded seperately, I;ve seen 3 for a hc twice, 0.2 4 times, 0.3 5 times and 0.4 6 times.

HABBO BABES SET
These are very popular as full sets because they look good in rooms, and are a good size. I was actually given my set for 0.2, when they were in the catalogue, but I think that's a very anomalous value, because I sold it 5 minutes later for a tubmaster. Since the posters left the catalogue they;ve been going up even mor,e with 0.8 been seen 6 times, and 1.0, but not in hcs, seen twice.

SPORTS TRACK
The tartan track seems to be going for very much habbox values, slightly lower at mor like 3 creds a piece when sold indivdually. The asphal though seems to be going a bit lower than habbox value. I've seen them being sold for 6 creds a piece 5 times, 8 creds once, and 4 creds 3 times.

FATHER OF HABBO
I think habbox has slightly underpirced these, because in the last couple of days I've seen them selling 4 times for a bbtorphy, and once for a mocha. I would put the value at 0.4-0.5

SMILING HEADBANGERS
These don't seem to be very popular. I've had mine for ages, and nobody has even offered on it in about a month. When I've seen themn being sold they've been only going for about 14 creds worth of norms, sometuimes less, and people are finding it hard to shoft them at that.

Pitch
15-05-2006, 07:12 PM
A nice try, however you fogot to include how many times you saw them being traded on all of them :(
I like the layout idea, something original for once!, +REP for you!

holo-jonny
15-05-2006, 07:15 PM
A nice try, however you fogot to include how many times you saw them being traded on all of them :(
I like the layout idea, something original for once!, +REP for you!Actually He did how much he saw them on most of Them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!