PDA

View Full Version : Ciao *READ BEFORE ASSUMING*

Kasabian
15-05-2006, 08:43 PM
I'm NOT leaving forever.

Well, I'm in year 9 and we've just had our sats and a week later, I've had English coursework(x2), Maths coursework & Science coursework dumped on me. It's a pain really, Our deadline is going to be sometime in the next two weeks, So until then, I won't be very active.

I've got to type things up, Make presentations, Construct various displays, And i haven't got that much spare time. Sure, I might be on every day, but not for as long as usual.

I'll still be on msn half the time, But won't speak too often, So :P.

Yeah, That's it from me. Speak to you in 2weeks.

Stealth x.

Billay
16-05-2006, 09:37 PM
good luck and have a nice life,.

Wayne
16-05-2006, 09:39 PM
Yeah, good luck and don't become stressed over all the work.

ilovejordan
16-05-2006, 09:45 PM
gl <33

dizzieboi
17-05-2006, 07:41 AM
good luck and have a nice life,.
lol he said hes comnig bk in 2 weeks

gl with exams

-mad-monkey-
17-05-2006, 08:13 AM
see you soon :)

good luck

Colourfulâ„¢
17-05-2006, 03:22 PM
I'm NOT leaving forever.

Well, I'm in year 9 and we've just had our sats and a week later, I've had English coursework(x2), Maths coursework & Science coursework dumped on me. It's a pain really, Our deadline is going to be sometime in the next two weeks, So until then, I won't be very active.

I've got to type things up, Make presentations, Construct various displays, And i haven't got that much spare time. Sure, I might be on every day, but not for as long as usual.

I'll still be on msn half the time, But won't speak too often, So :P.

Yeah, That's it from me. Speak to you in 2weeks.

Stealth x.

Tom you're only meant to do around 30 minutes of your maths one per day, and we have either finished your others or have not started them yet. :l

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!