16-05-2006, 01:06 PM
OMGS
why is everyone copying habbos.co.uk?
and habbos.ca
............. >.<
/_|

Instant
16-05-2006, 01:33 PM
Habbos is a nice name for a community forum and i cnt think of any other name.

ands anyway i thought of it before .ca was around but namecheap dont allow me to buy .ca domains.

I was going to get .eu the other month but it seemed to have been taken.

Anyway does it really matter if theres a fansite with the same name but different or is still around?

And i've bought .co.uk and dns will be changed shortly:)

Steven.
16-05-2006, 02:07 PM
I swear i know someone who used to own a domain with Habbos.us .. Kaiora aka Colin it was. they ran a forum until it got hacked or something and it never came back.

also i doubt anyone will give you a vbulletin forum. ;)

Instant
16-05-2006, 11:24 PM
BlindBasher owned habbos.us and Habboforums.com, he offered to give me habboforums but it costs to transfer.

I like habbos.us nothing wrong with it apart from it aims as .us for us ppl but the forum will be international.

and i already have vbulletin forum, bought it ages ago read previous records.

[N]
17-05-2006, 08:37 PM
forum name; Unpredictible.

Your Age; 14

Expierenced? Yeah, last year and biggining of this year i was a vb mod than moved to head of mod then got promoted to vb manager for that forum.

I can also do other sorts of forums as well.
I know how to use the vb cpanel.

You could give me a days trial or whatever :)

James!
17-05-2006, 08:40 PM
Forum Name: Asterix
Experience: I've modded, skinned, moderated and administered quite a few vBulletin forums in my lifetime. I'm very familiar with the Moderator Control Panel and Administrator Control Panels. I've got moderating skills from moderating communitys such as HabboPlanet.net, HabboAid.co.uk, Habbo-Gossip.com and much more!

[N]
17-05-2006, 08:45 PM
Sorry off topic.: Asterix what happen to habboaid?? i use to be head of mod on that but then i got promoted to admin then suddenly when my internet broke i lost contact with owner whats happen to him??

James!
17-05-2006, 08:47 PM
Sorry off topic.: Asterix what happen to habboaid?? i use to be head of mod on that but then i got promoted to admin then suddenly when my internet broke i lost contact with owner whats happen to him??Oh, the management were idiots so I left, he's a scammer and all that.

[N]
17-05-2006, 08:51 PM
But do you know what happen to him and i know that everyone back in the day saying he was a scammer but he was a good mate to me..

Instant
18-05-2006, 12:07 AM
Ty for applying you 2, I will buy the domain when it can be bought again (between now and 5pm) and get back to you both:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!