PDA

View Full Version : :o runescape news lagggggggg :)

dizzieboi
16-05-2006, 04:47 PM
16 May 2006 - Laaaaaaaag :) http://www.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/runescape/img/news/arrow_forward.gif (http://news.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/runescape/newsitem.ws?id=560&dir=n)Our servers are all a bit busy at the moment sending the new game engine to everybody, so are running a bit slower than normal.
If you find the game a bit slow then please just try using a world at a different location. The game is still working fine, it just might be a bit slow today. Should hopefully be mostly back to normal tomorrow once everyone has finshed downloading this rather big update!

:o so hopefulyl we can do it tomro without anything

Royksopp
16-05-2006, 04:48 PM
yaya!!!

---MAD---
16-05-2006, 04:50 PM
obvious as it may seem..thats always the case..people just are mega impatient.

Everyone wants POH..just wait till its out..everyone will complain "its rubbish, i hate it, its not what we want! take it out!"

-Paul
16-05-2006, 04:54 PM
Thats good to hear although mine seems to be fine now.

obvious as it may seem..thats always the case..people just are mega impatient.

Everyone wants POH..just wait till its out..everyone will complain "its rubbish, i hate it, its not what we want! take it out!"

Boy oh boy, when POH's are out there will be a hell of alot of lag!

---MAD---
16-05-2006, 04:56 PM

haha, just wait and see at the flaming in the forums. I doubt it will lag as much as this as this is a game engine update :p I remember when i had to load rs2 the first time..shizzle that was madness :p

Charles
16-05-2006, 05:11 PM

If boy, if.
Where will the POH's go?

---MAD---
16-05-2006, 05:27 PM
If boy, if.
Where will the POH's go?
ask Jagex ;)

Steven.
16-05-2006, 05:29 PM
Dan said to me it was supposed to be coming very soon as someone was helping them doing i, i take it, it will be a new island or something for it.

Charles
16-05-2006, 05:31 PM
Or underwater, or in the sky..hmm.
I wouldn't mind a house.

---MAD---
16-05-2006, 05:39 PM
guys guys, its probably just in the development..why would they start a new engine 6 months ago if they knew POH wouldnt work on the old one? ;).

JonJon
16-05-2006, 09:59 PM
Well in the houses, will there be cupboards, and sheds, and stuff. So you dont have to search your bank for 5 minutes to find a spade or something.

computer screen
16-05-2006, 10:27 PM
i hope it goes back to no lag cause whenever there is 10 or more people around me i lag like crazy:(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!