PDA

View Full Version : Another update :o - Changes to pest control

---MAD---
16-05-2006, 05:56 PM
Copied from runescape.com

Although the main focus of this week's update was the huge change to the game engine, we have also made some minor adjustments to the popular minigame, Pest Control (http://kbase.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/runescape/viewarticle.ws?article_id=2531).
In response to feedback from players, we have slightly weakened some of the attacking monsters. Furthermore, successful players will find that they can now accumulate up to 250 Void Knight Commendation Points rather than being stopped when they reach 15. This is to give you the opportunity to save up points to buy exciting new rewards that will be released soon. Down in the Kharidian desert, Slayers will also find that the desert lizards (http://kbase.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/runescape/viewarticle.ws?article_id=1933) have had a slight change too. The smaller varieties of desert lizard now have the same Slayer level requirement as the adult desert lizards did, and they can now only be killed with the aid of icy water, available from your local Slayer Master.

Ryan.
16-05-2006, 05:57 PM
;o - i've not played the old pest control yet alone the new one - i think i'l have to check it out =]
thx for the info

Brody
16-05-2006, 05:59 PM
me neitherbut i dont no where it is lol

Charles
16-05-2006, 06:00 PM
Sweet, I planned ahead and tried to get as many as I could. Then realised 15 was the max, dam.
I'll get as many as I can later.

---MAD---
16-05-2006, 06:01 PM
i have no idea what it even is :P I need to check it out some time soon :p

Ryan.
16-05-2006, 06:12 PM
i have no idea what it even is :P I need to check it out some time soon :p
all i know is that you have to protect this man and fight all these high lvls (if you die you lose nothing) and at the end if you succeed you get a point and you can trade these points for any combat lvl - it works out any combat lvl apart from prayer x12 but on prayer it's x6 i think =]

---MAD---
16-05-2006, 06:16 PM
all i know is that you have to protect this man and fight all these high lvls (if you die you lose nothing) and at the end if you succeed you get a point and you can trade these points for any combat lvl - it works out any combat lvl apart from prayer x12 but on prayer it's x6 i think =]
no way..:o

Sounds wicked..

Ryan.
16-05-2006, 06:31 PM
well i think =] i'll get the link brb

Royksopp
16-05-2006, 06:46 PM
im there now its ok i got 18 point =,-)

Ryan.
16-05-2006, 07:04 PM
well ya can't send a link =[ just go to www.runescape.com go on the pest control bit and theres a link in there and tells you how to play
btw how longs it on for..?

Charles
16-05-2006, 07:25 PM
well ya can't send a link =[ just go to www.runescape.com go on the pest control bit and theres a link in there and tells you how to play
btw how longs it on for..?
Max is 20mins. But it can be over in much less time than that.
Go to world 2 to play, busiest=better.

Ryan.
16-05-2006, 07:55 PM
thx charles i'll have to try pest control out once i get 7 mil to buy my armour and wep =]

JonJon
16-05-2006, 08:17 PM
Lol the 'popular' mini game :P Its boring

Ryan.
16-05-2006, 08:21 PM
but it's good for range exp if you cba to go ranging and only want to meelee =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!