PDA

View Full Version : THE RING II- A WARNING

TooClose$
09-01-2005, 04:59 PM
As some of you may know, the sequal to the RING, has been banned in the UK, for VERY graffic showings.

I wont go into too much detail, but a man gets turned inside out, and you LITTERALLY SEE EVERYTHING.

Just a warning to those who are thinking of trying to watch it, i wish i hadnt!

G-flow
09-01-2005, 05:42 PM
OUCH! Well i've seen the first one. I thought that would have been it, but now you've mentioned it i wanna see it now :(

Crying-Angel
09-01-2005, 05:45 PM
lmao noone would be able to get me to watch the ring... even the advert for the first on scered the hell out me!!!!

G-flow
09-01-2005, 05:47 PM
Man , the first one rawks! It was strange, quite good

Mendonky
09-01-2005, 05:48 PM
hehehe i can still remember the "scary movie" spoof on it. hehehehe

Crying-Angel
09-01-2005, 05:50 PM
i remember that n even that scered me!!!! :redface_b *goes bright red* :redface_b

N yea i know i get scered wayy to easyly!

Julia7
09-01-2005, 06:02 PM
Lol i haven't seen the 1st one but my m8 did when she was round her step-mum/sisters house. It sounded kinda scary but not like i was gunna wet my pants lol. The second 1 sounds much worse :o But obviously my m8 hasnt seen that 1 :rolleyes:

dj-ally
09-01-2005, 06:05 PM
When you said he gets fliped inside out and it shows every thing i get a nasty sick mental picture

G-flow
09-01-2005, 06:06 PM
for some reason i picture that Robbie Williams video. That was disgusting!

Julia7
09-01-2005, 06:13 PM
Urgh dont remind me about that!

Michael.
09-01-2005, 08:05 PM
LOL! I want to see it now!
Mmmm! Guts... and more?! :o

Xaction
01-02-2005, 11:13 AM
:o The Ring II :o

Band :o

I Liked The First One

'' Your Not Suppost To Help Her O_O ''

I Hope it Gets Unband

hellzfrost
18-02-2005, 12:29 PM
Ewwwww - that's horrible.
I wanted to the The Ring but I couldn't because my brother would get well scared.

Dave,
18-02-2005, 12:45 PM
As some of you may know, the sequal to the RING, has been banned in the UK, for VERY graffic showings.

I wont go into too much detail, but a man gets turned inside out, and you LITTERALLY SEE EVERYTHING.

Lol I wish they didn't ban it :(

Come on someone getting turned inside out pffft thats nothing.

MENTAL NUTTER
18-02-2005, 01:09 PM
i acctualy felt sick when i read this :eusa_sick :eusa_sick but i have an older sister and she went to see the ring (1) and she came back and she was like this: :Shock: and she kept saying how sick it was. so i wouldn't be suprised if it was banned.

right i feel sick now so i'm off.

8Marcus8
18-02-2005, 02:05 PM
hehehe i can still remember the "scary movie" spoof on it. hehehehe

pmsl that was great with pam anderson :p Anyway the first one does leave you with chills up your spine especially when the girl comes out the TV :eusa_shhh So i dont think i will be seeing the Ring 2. The japanese version of the ring, RINGU, was also banned in the UK.

It also doesn't help when my family and i have just watched the ring and the end titles show and the phone rings. We all looked at the phone and argued who was going to answer it. We all made my sister :p she nearly pooped herself but it was only her mate :D

poloolop
18-02-2005, 02:13 PM
banned? i think movies like that are funny :o i laughed when every1 died in the first one

-JT-
19-02-2005, 12:43 AM
the first one was probably the only horror movie which has freaked me out. Anyway i hate the cencorship guys, the ring is an amazing film!

Fingerboots
19-02-2005, 12:55 AM
:o So does that mean you've seen it Jo?
The Ring I was excellent :D Yeah it sounds a bit.. um.. not too nice but I want to see it now

Mentor
19-02-2005, 01:13 AM
HAve they made a new one thats band?
becuse Ther ring 2 didnt seem very speal, the origanl ring one was better, athogh the american remamke was pretty poor.

Fingerboots
19-02-2005, 02:24 AM
Your probably thinking of the different versions of The Ring I American and Japanese.
This is the next movie :P

Mentor
19-02-2005, 02:40 AM
The rings a japnise movie, quite old, Very good. And they alos made a ring 2, and i think maybe even a 3.

Then the maericans made there remake of the ring one, manging to ruin it complety.

And im not shure wich ring this is talking about cuz the origanl ring 2's nothing specal, so im gusing the americans must be runing another one of the ring filems

Hippygurl101
20-02-2005, 03:47 PM
I didnt think the sequal would be very good.. cos i mena it doesnt sound like a movie that would have one..shame it was banned. But then clockwork orange was banned when it was first released (I see why thou..) The first one freaked me enough anyway.
My mate decided to call me when we were wathcing it.. and of course utter '7 Days' down the phone.. I screamed..alot.

Azela
20-02-2005, 03:51 PM
Why? why are you scared? If i gets to a point where your scared just think that somewhere, where that scene is being shot there is a director smiling away thinking YES!! Millions this will make me! Thats what I do, or I try to see the funny side of it. A man getting turned inside of is pretty funny, my socks are inside out all the time. Imagine turning the man inside out and sticking him on your foot :p

Hippygurl101
20-02-2005, 03:55 PM
I get scared easily. Its just the manafacturing of fear.. Im easily scared into beleiving scenarios can translate into real life.. thats what a good scary movie can do to you.

Hanurr
06-03-2005, 06:19 AM
The Ring #1 scared me enough... there's no way in the world I'd ever watch the second one even if you paid me to do it. :$

xJoeYx
09-03-2005, 10:37 PM
I wanna see it!!!!

even better, i wanna c it with my m8s!!!! we'll b rolling on the floor laughing!!!!!!!!

caz08
09-03-2005, 10:38 PM
Woah, Thanks Tooclose i wasn't going to see it at 1st but that has made me want to see it. thanks :D

Max
09-03-2005, 11:00 PM
Im not a big fan of horror movies, I will watch them with my friends but not alone.

I was about to watch The Ring Japenese version but I got my friends to watch Bruce Almighty ^^

Scary Movie is ded funny.
Im only scared of movies where a killer suddenly appears.
I can stand blood very very well, I can watch operations drinking my beer while all my friends are puking.
I once saw an operation where they removed a heart while it was still beating (The owner of the heart was brain dead and his heart went to some else.) That was pretty heavy, but not for me.
If I see a movie with a dead body hanging, throat ripped open it doesnt really scare or shock me. It just terrifies me to watch and wait untill something suddenly appears.

Hippygurl101
09-03-2005, 11:59 PM
Yeah I watched that whole serieis on tv of the anotomy for beginners, where they 'dismantled' bodies for show.. it was great for my biology research.. But wasnt exactly child friendly.. Bloods no prob.. Its masked killers.. they freak me out.

Fawne
11-03-2005, 07:15 PM
I was at a sleepover when i saw 'The Ring'.
We all got drunk, and kinda feel asleep as we thought it was boring, i think it was the bit where the lil boy walks upstairs.
But the scary movie version is funny.
Where she falls off the cliff and lands on a root of a tree, ahh it's so funneh. (scary movie version)

2hd.
11-03-2005, 07:27 PM
i watched the 1st ring on my ownand was completely scared. my bros rang me up the next day and sed the usual 'you will die in 7 days' so i replioed with 'actually can u make it 8 because ive got a party on staurday?' shut them up. :D

SSC7
11-03-2005, 08:38 PM
I dont know if it will be very good because the first one was more a psycological thriller that messed with your mind. I Like those better because they're scarier than the bloody violent ones.

Hanurr
19-03-2005, 12:18 PM
My mate Alecia text messaged me today and said that she had heard on the radio that The Ring II was (R13) over here in NZ. I don't believe her (It's gotta be (R18) if it was banned in the UK!!), therefore I am checking tomorrow. :)

I checked today on the Cinema's official website and indeed it is classified as (R13+). I could have sworn that the first one was (R18) or (R16). What in the world is going on?

Dave,
19-03-2005, 12:21 PM
Its not banned in the UK its out in cinemas soon. Plus if its 18 here it should be 18 over there because NZ always bans GTA games etc...

:-Mystical.Dave-
19-03-2005, 03:58 PM
The RING 2 is already out in Canada..

Vause
19-03-2005, 04:49 PM
oooo i wanna see that!

TooClose$
26-03-2005, 09:00 AM
yerp, ive seen it, it was excellant, but when he gets turned insdie out, you hear his ribs making a weird churning noise. :( but i changed my view now, SEE IT! ITS EXCELLANT

TooClose$
26-03-2005, 09:03 AM
Imagine turning the man inside out and sticking him on your foot :p

Thats sick dood. :D

xsaucy-stephx
26-03-2005, 09:38 AM
Ooooh i havent watched the 1st one yet, my m8s hav, but i was on holiday when they went n i didnt wanna go by myself. I wanna go watch the 2nd one now! I think we r planning on seeing it very soon ill have to make sure i watch the 1st one before hand. Maybe ill have to watch it alone, ill probably scream the house down.
Ha that reminds me of The Grudge, my mates watched the first 30 seconds of it and screamed their heads off. It was funny cos they phoned me up screaming and stuttering.

=)

...bye!

Steph
x

-=rooty987=-
26-03-2005, 09:54 AM
Im 12, and i watched the first ring, and i nearly fell asleep. It was not in the slight bit scary. neither was the grudge. They bwhere both rather crud, and im sure the second one is 2.

lauralol
30-03-2005, 12:24 PM
I'm goin to watch the Ring 2 tomorrow night, it's an advanced screening and it's only certificate 15, can't be that scary.

boardslide
30-03-2005, 01:13 PM
Do not make fun of such things. Priests have been called in when the movie was being made. There are people who have watched the Ring 1 and became traumatised for weeks. It is being published on the Japanese news. So please, be mentally prepared if you do wish to watch this film.

=Jen=
30-03-2005, 08:24 PM
I have seen both... There VERY scary... I hope there is a 3 :p

TehJoshy
30-03-2005, 10:00 PM
did You Know Its Actually A Japanise Film Just Hollywood made there version

the japanise version i have not seen but the writer also made the film Ju-On Which was Released Also In The UK As "The Grudge" i have not seen the Hollywood verison but Japansie Version Of Ju-on was Very Scary!!!

micky.blue.eyes
30-03-2005, 10:22 PM
I'm goin to watch the Ring 2 tomorrow night, it's an advanced screening and it's only certificate 15, can't be that scary.
Let me know what you think about it.

Calzeh
30-03-2005, 11:57 PM
oo arr ;s i found The Ring (first one) hilarious xD

i was in fits of laughter at the end of it when the evil little girl grabbed the ladys arm. Well i suppose i did KNOW when the scary bits were supposed to be, because i was watching it with some friends who had already seen it and they hid behind a cushion.

the most fun part was ringing up my brother at the end of it saying 'You have 7 days to live' xD
friends kept prank calling our house though. then i bought my brother a voice recording pen for christmas and recorded that into it. xD he got the fright of his life when he started pressing buttons on it.

yup i love winding up my brother :') but why not, when he does weird stuff like post action man next door then hide behind the sofa when the neighbours come knocking on the door. ah im sure every big sister likes to be annoying sometimes ;)

also, i havent seen the second one, maybe i'll go to the pictures to see it. POPCORNNNNNNNNNNNNN! <3

Jase
31-03-2005, 12:07 AM
ring 1 is the most cheesy and boring film i have ever seen lol, but ring 2 sounds better ;)

Hippygurl101
31-03-2005, 01:33 PM
did You Know Its Actually A Japanise Film Just Hollywood made there version

Indeed , I beleive the Japanese version is called Ring, and is alot better than the hollywood version, But I would assume it would be.. But The ring was bad enough for me.. I get scared easily. Hide and seek wasnt even that scary but I still hid behind my bag :)

Dave,
31-03-2005, 02:24 PM
Indeed , I beleive the Japanese version is called Ring, and is alot better than the hollywood version, But I would assume it would be.. But The ring was bad enough for me.. I get scared easily. Hide and seek wasnt even that scary but I still hid behind my bag :)

The Japanease version is called Ringu or Pingu I think...

KickerFliper
31-03-2005, 02:27 PM
WHATEVER

Wasnt Banned As Its Still In Cinemas
My Brother Has Seen It

1.Ring 1 Wasnt Scary
2.Neither Was The Grudge Or Hide N Seek
3.The Ring Was Released In Japan Made By The Japanesse
4.The Japanesse Version Had Several Chacteristics Which Made It Scarier Than The HollyWood Version.
5.The Only Reason The Japanesse Version Was More Scary Was Due To The Different Film Ratings Therefore Leading To It Be More Graphic.

Hippygurl101
01-04-2005, 02:11 PM
Wow thanks for the big writing... I think most people have grasped its not banned due to the mass of commersdials at the moment. I d like to point out both 1 + 2 are both your opnion.. I know alot of people that found them scary.. (Yes even me..)
Alot of the time the originals are the best, Due to artisitc differences in remakings etc...

If it was called Pingu Ah that would be funny.. God no the penguins going to get us!

lauralol
01-04-2005, 02:15 PM
I finally went to see it last night!! It wasn't all that good at all, I was really looking forward to it as well. I didn't find it scary, and these stupid girls right in front of me were giggling the whole way through.. Argh :@ I know it wasn't scary, and a bit stupid in some parts, but they were just laughing the whole way through!
Well anyway if you're thinking of going to see it, in my opinion, dont.

Mentor
01-04-2005, 04:44 PM
ive now seen both ring and ring 2 (the japanisee ones)

The amercan remakes should be inseinted, they took a scary movie and turned it in to one of the least scary movies ive ever sean, they messed up the storyy line, complety wrecked the atmospher (one of the main things in it)

IF you want to see a painfuly bad movie, see the american ones

if you want to see a horror move see the japanise ones (there both old movies)

KickerFliper
02-04-2005, 11:13 AM
Mentors Right

Just Look At Some Hollywood Horror Films

Then Compare To Battle Royale And Uv Got A Winner Before You Think

Battle Royale Was Funny Though >:D

Iakona
02-04-2005, 06:06 PM
I was fairly disappointed with the Ring 2... it didn't live up to the hype of being scary. The house of wax looks pretty cool though! Saw some of the japanese one on Thursday but i was pretty out of it so i couldn't read the sub titles.

Bloodkanekiller
08-04-2005, 09:37 PM
they find her dead and she has no skin because they watch t.v
she leaves it on and it comes out nd get her

xsaucy-stephx
08-04-2005, 10:35 PM
I watched half of the japanese ring 2. I get scared easily so i was petrified!!!
I only got thru half cos i was too scared to watch the rest!
i myt put the tape bck on later....

:p

..maybe not.

Steph
xx

!x6x!JJ!x9x!
09-04-2005, 12:43 PM
Ive saw them both they both rawk!! :D

Lerf
12-04-2005, 09:13 AM
Lol I wish they didn't ban it :(

Come on someone getting turned inside out pffft thats nothing.

I wish they hadn't either. I went to see the ring 2 and was so disapointed not seeing the man turned inside out. hopefully they put it on the dvd :eusa_pray

la-ur-en
12-04-2005, 09:18 AM
I find things scary, but when i'm watching a movie, if i start to get scared i just think to myself 'it's just a movie its not real it won't happen to you' and strangely enough i don't feel so scared anymore. Even although that ruins the whole experience, i don't care i just like it 'cause of the story.

Fruitbox.
18-04-2005, 05:29 PM

OMG YOU TELL THE MOST BIGGEST AMOUNT ON BS EVER!! That doesn't even happen!! I've seen it... in fact... I've got it!!

Syd
30-04-2005, 07:55 PM
I've seen the first one, I'm going home in 2 weeks so hopefully if it's still on I'll see it. But I mean some of the graphics on the first one scared the hell outta these girls sat behind me. I just giggled me sockies off!

Findail
30-04-2005, 08:02 PM
I have seen the first one, it's terrible, completely terrible. I think I'm put off watching a sequel of such a cheesy film.

Clo
14-05-2005, 12:40 AM
Ooo i don't like the sound of the man being turned inside out. Kk i'll shut up. :o
But i don't see what people think is soooo good and freaky about The Ring.
It's not scary, the video (that they watch) is a bit random, that's all. Lmao.
Also, i got confused with what the film was about half way through.

Clo
14-05-2005, 12:43 AM
:eusa_doh:
ive now seen both ring and ring 2 (the japanisee ones)

The amercan remakes should be inseinted, they took a scary movie and turned it in to one of the least scary movies ive ever sean, they messed up the storyy line, complety wrecked the atmospher (one of the main things in it)

IF you want to see a painfuly bad movie, see the american ones

if you want to see a horror move see the japanise ones (there both old movies)

Yeahh, the Japanese ones are much more scarier than the ''Re-vamped'' ones.
:eusa_doh:

Drewar
14-05-2005, 01:22 AM
I'm from Canada -- We must have a different version because our version of The Ring 2 doesn't have somebody being flipped inside out.. just when the guy is in the truck and in the ambulance his face is like distorted and he is all blue but that is it..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!