PDA

View Full Version : [wii]Poll: how much £ will it cost?

Condas
16-05-2006, 07:45 PM
Poll:How Many £'s Do you think it'll cost

Wayne
16-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Hmm, about £150. It won't be too expensive. (hopefully)

Neversoft
16-05-2006, 09:20 PM
Whoever put £250+ is abit stupid.

Hmm? (http://news.gaminghorizon.com/media2/1147399740.4119.html)

-mad-monkey-
17-05-2006, 12:46 AM
wasnt it confirmed kinda at the E3 to be 150-200?

JoeyK.
17-05-2006, 03:07 AM
I can't guess in pounds or euros, but I'm thinking $249.99-$299.99 USD.

Tristan
17-05-2006, 02:35 PM
Looks like from Soft's link it will be costing $249

mynameishelen!
17-05-2006, 02:36 PM
Hmm, about £150. It won't be too expensive. (hopefully)

i voted that toooooo

Chaz
17-05-2006, 02:38 PM
Less than £100 because its scabby.

holo-jonny
17-05-2006, 02:38 PM
Probably 150 - 170

Tristan
17-05-2006, 02:46 PM
Well convert $249 into pounds and you will have the cost.

Neversoft
17-05-2006, 02:52 PM
Less than £100 because its scabby.

Obviously you've been dead for the last few months and you don't know a thing about it then.

Condas
17-05-2006, 03:37 PM
Chav cos you dont like it keep you're opiununs too yourself.

JoeyK.
17-05-2006, 05:16 PM
Well convert $249 into pounds and you will have the cost.
Too lazy to go on x-rates right now... xD

Chaz
17-05-2006, 05:20 PM
Obviously you've been dead for the last few months and you don't know a thing about it then.
Have you seen the controller?

Why did they evan TRY to make a console? they should stick to handheld things, thats what they are well know for.
Also, the design ans specs for it are terrible compared to other consoles and things.

Looks like 0% thaught has gone into it, please don't be offended but its true, take a look at the xbox 360, then look at that, i reckon the Playstations very first console had a better design than that.

Plus, who came up with that name? Thats proberbly put buyers off, no jokes, the name and design are vital to making a good console!

Not just that, but the way it reads disks is rather 'low' have you guys seen inside one of them, its crap compared to what playstaion 3 has in it.

Get the point?

JoeyK.
17-05-2006, 05:29 PM

Why did they evan TRY to make a console? they should stick to handheld things, thats what they are well know for.
Also, the design ans specs for it are terrible compared to other consoles and things.

Looks like 0% thaught has gone into it, please don't be offended but its true, take a look at the xbox 360, then look at that, i reckon the Playstations very first console had a better design than that.

Plus, who came up with that name? Thats proberbly put buyers off, no jokes, the name and design are vital to making a good console!

Not just that, but the way it reads disks is rather 'low' have you guys seen inside one of them, its crap compared to what playstaion 3 has in it.

Get the point?
I've had my fair share of dislikes with the Wii, but isn't that going a bit TOO far?

It's not that bad, and some of their ideas are fairly good... Enough to make me buy one at least.

Chaz
17-05-2006, 05:30 PM
Not being horrible, but i just think your paying however much for a hunk of crap. But whatever flaots your boat.

JoeyK.
17-05-2006, 05:36 PM
Not being horrible, but i just think your paying however much for a hunk of crap. But whatever flaots your boat.
I use to think it was worthless, but E3 gave me a bit more confidence in Nintendo... For the first time in.... erm.... Nine years is it?

Neversoft
17-05-2006, 06:12 PM

Get the point?

1) No I haven't seen the controller, but I've seen the controllerS Perhaps you might want to look? :rolleyes: Plus, they only really need one controller anyway, as its pure genius.

http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2858/wiicontroller0yv.png

2) 0% Thought? Where the hell have you been!? The controller is genius, What other console allows you to move things on screen by moving the controller in real life, you really don't know anything about the Wii.

3) The name? Oh so you would perfer Nintendo 4, or something like that? Playstation 1, 2, 3.. ect.. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT! Nintendo likes changes, so they change the name every time, originality is what Sony needs. Are you from Japan? I think not, so go judge the name somewhere else. Since when does the name put buyers off? LMAO!!!

4) Reads disks rather low? Considdering it has back-wards compatability and can DOWNLOAD ANY GAME from the NES to the Nintendo 64, it can't read them low. :rolleyes:

5) As for the design? You think Playstation's design is better? Ok have your grill, I couldn't care less, I suggest you take a look at the thread asking what console you will buy and look at how many votes the Wii has. :l I think you'll find its much much more than the other two. Much people would rather have a small console than a boulder anyway.

6) Oh and they make consoles because that is their job, DUH! They're only known for Hand-Held consoles? Wow, and theres me thinking they were know for being the first to actually create a console and big hit arcade machine, not to mentune revolutionising gaming forever.

Faye
17-05-2006, 06:14 PM
i think aprox 200 , then the price will graduarly get lower and lower
itll be quite expensive the first month its out though , i think :I

Tristan
17-05-2006, 06:18 PM
1) No I haven't seen the controller, but I've seen the controllerS Perhaps you might want to look? :rolleyes: Plus, they only really need one controller anyway, as its pure genius.

2) 0% Thought? Where the hell have you been!? The controller is genius, What other console allows you to move things on screen by moving the controller in real life, you really don't know anything about the Wii.

3) The name? Oh so you would perfer Nintendo 4, or something like that? Playstation 1, 2, 3.. ect.. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT! Nintendo likes changes, so they change the name every time, originality is what Sony needs. Are you from Japan? I think not, so go judge the name somewhere else. Since when does the name put buyers off? LMAO!!!

4) Reads disks rather low? Considdering it has back-wards compatability and can DOWNLOAD ANY GAME from the NES to the Nintendo 64, it can't read them low. :rolleyes:

5) As for the design? You think Playstation's design is better? Ok have your grill, I couldn't care less, I suggest you take a look at the thread asking what console you will buy and look at how many votes the Wii has. :l I think you'll find its much much more than the other two. Much people would rather have a small console than a boulder anyway.

6) Oh and they make consoles because that is their job, DUH! They're only known for Hand-Held consoles? Wow, and theres me thinking they were know for being the first to actually create a console and big hit arcade machine, not to mentune revolutionising gaming forever.

Owned kk.

You took what I was going to say Soft. :(
You probably have said it better than I could though so... :)

And Playstation sounds like a kiddies toy. Wii has a meaning?
+ The Ps3's controller apparently has motion sensibility. Erm Copy? Shame they rated rather low on that though as it only goes left and right.
It is too overrated. Most people are seeing that too.
They have hit rock bottom.

JoeyK.
17-05-2006, 10:13 PM

Once again I'm forced to agree :P There's a bit of bias in here, but for the most part it's all just common sence...

Oh, and as for my guess- 130 pounds after converting the cash :P

Neversoft
17-05-2006, 10:15 PM
Once again I'm forced to agree :P There's a bit of bias in here, but for the most part it's all just common sence...

Hehe, Well I know its all one-sided, but I was just backing the Wii up as I always do after he insulted it and said some rather stupid and untrue things like "Why do Nintendo even make consoles" :s

JoeyK.
17-05-2006, 10:18 PM
Hehe, Well I know its all one-sided, but I was just backing the Wii up as I always do after he insulted it and said some rather stupid and untrue things like "Why do Nintendo even make consoles" :s
I agree... If someone is going to put down a console, they should at least have reasons. For example, I have MANY reasons why I hate Microsoft's consoles with all my heart :P

Neversoft
17-05-2006, 10:20 PM
I agree... If someone is going to put down a console, they should at least have reasons. For example, I have MANY reasons why I hate Microsoft's consoles with all my heart :P

Oh I think Microsoft are alright, Bill Gates is abit greedy though, he is already the richest single person in the world and makes millions a second. :P Its Sony I don't like, and befor you say anything - Yes, I have my reasons.

JoeyK.
17-05-2006, 10:27 PM
Oh I think Microsoft are alright, Bill Gates is abit greedy though, he is already the richest single person in the world and makes millions a second. :P Its Sony I don't like, and befor you say anything - Yes, I have my reasons.
I like Sony... They've delivered a good product to me the last two gens, and haven't dissapointed me yet... As I've said before, Nintendo hasn't impressed me lately, and I never saw anything at all good in the xBox or the 360... I still can't ever remember where any of the buttons are... Whenever I play on one and it flashes a button on screen, I have to look down to find it :P

Neversoft
17-05-2006, 10:30 PM
I like Sony... They've delivered a good product to me the last two gens, and haven't dissapointed me yet... As I've said before, Nintendo hasn't impressed me lately, and I never saw anything at all good in the xBox or the 360... I still can't ever remember where any of the buttons are... Whenever I play on one and it flashes a button on screen, I have to look down to find it :P

Excuse me, you say Nintendo hasn't impressed you, but in another thread you state they have impressed you. I think they've impressed everyone by showing exactally what they can do. :) They completly owned E3.

JoeyK.
17-05-2006, 10:32 PM
Excuse me, you say Nintendo hasn't impressed you, but in another thread you state they have impressed you. I think they've impressed everyone by showing exactally what they can do. :) They completly owned E3.
Yes, I said they're RECENTY impressed me with the Wii-- N64 and GC were a joke to me though :P

Neversoft
17-05-2006, 10:33 PM
Yes, I said they're RECENTY impressed me with the Wii-- N64 and GC were a joke to me though :P

You're very wrong about the Nintendo 64. Don't make me lecture or Mr. 8Freak8 will eat me. :(

JoeyK.
17-05-2006, 10:38 PM
You're very wrong about the Nintendo 64. Don't make me lecture or Mr. 8Freak8 will eat me. :(
Rofl. Don't worry, I won't tell on you :P

Anyway, the 64 had its good points, but I just didn't like the cost of the games and the small variety they always had whenever I went to buy them... It seemed like the stores stocked too few of them.

What does that say about your opinion on the GC then though? :P

Neversoft
18-05-2006, 05:55 AM
Rofl. Don't worry, I won't tell on you :P

Anyway, the 64 had its good points, but I just didn't like the cost of the games and the small variety they always had whenever I went to buy them... It seemed like the stores stocked too few of them.

What does that say about your opinion on the GC then though? :P

My opinion on the GameCube? Well, I liked the GameCube, It had a brand new Zelda game, brand new Super Smash Bros. and quite alot of games I liked. The only let down was that it couldn't play DVD's whilest the other two could.

JoeyK.
18-05-2006, 05:00 PM
My opinion on the GameCube? Well, I liked the GameCube, It had a brand new Zelda game, brand new Super Smash Bros. and quite alot of games I liked. The only let down was that it couldn't play DVD's whilest the other two could.
Hmmm... It's really just the third party support on their last two that have really hurt the experience for me.

Neversoft
18-05-2006, 05:15 PM
Hmmm... It's really just the third party support on their last two that have really hurt the experience for me.

Well, thats in the past, the Wii is the future. :P LOL@THESSBBTRAILER

JoeyK.
18-05-2006, 05:18 PM
Well, thats in the past, the Wii is the future. :P LOL@THESSBBTRAILER
Lmao... That's probably the best trailer out right now... Most intresting at least :P

Neversoft
18-05-2006, 05:26 PM
Lmao... That's probably the best trailer out right now... Most intresting at least :P

Wario does a nucluar fart though. :( I want to play as him!

JoeyK.
18-05-2006, 05:30 PM
Wario does a nucluar fart though. :( I want to play as him!
That scared me... :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!