PDA

View Full Version : The Fight

Demynx
17-05-2006, 03:00 AM
I usually get away from fights in my Neighborhood, but Today [5/16/06], the kid who is annoying and tries to act cool, and beats up people named Lake [Yah, That is his name] got suspended from school [What a surprise ;l], so he told this girl, she goes like 'You got suspended! :O' then another girl over heard and says 'haha you got suspended'she grabs his face and then Lake beat her up, Later his big brother saw who is in my class grabs her and says '' You gonna pay for this Lake '' I just stare, this was in school while in the bus it was, The popular kids go in the ending seats =, I go in the front, Lake was also in the front, not scared just saying to the girl '' I did it with your mom.'' Later we get out of the bus and Lake runs for hell! Later I just walk, and saw him with 4 people, who are involved, Christaphor, Sebastion, Ricardo, and Tyler, Lake looking for The brother, Fransisco [Yah, that is his name. :rolleyes:] To fight with, Lake was holding Rocks, saying ''That *Bleep* is scared'' I was walking with them to see whats going on, I say to my friend Ricardo '' Is he gonna fight Fransisco?'' "Yah, But we gotta suprise for Lake >:)'' We find Fransisco, We walk for 2 minutes then , Fransisco and Tyler start throwing Lake down, Tyler putting his foot in his Face while francisco on him saying ''Let go of the Rocks!'' Ricardo took of the rooks in the Left hand, he found 3, threw them in the Lake [The Lake as in Water] Then Sebastion fell on him to get the other rock which were 4 big ones! So we let him go, It started to rain harder we went away, and i saw Lake grab more rocks, I yelled ''Guys, Lakes at it again!'' Lake let go of the rocks and grabed a Glass Bottle, we went near his house following him, then he threw the bottle and broke the glass, 4 small ones hit Sabastion while shattering, he went sreaming in pain back to his house with Christaphor helping him. We are near his house, we grabs a Steel Beach Chair, while letting go of the backpack, we live in apartments, so there were stairs in each ones that were three stories, Lake was talking to Fransisco, saying why he beat her up while still grabbing the chair, while Ricardo says '' Miguel get the backpack of his and run'' he is my best friend, I say ok, I grab his backpack and start running, he says ''Give me my backpack!" he starts swinging the Chair and hits me. I let go, with grabbing my arm in pain, falling in the street, where lots of water was, Then I start running again to a
place were it isn't raining, Tyler starts grabbing him, While Fransisco Punches him in the stomach, I just grab his backpack and throw it in the puddle and me and Ricardo run while Fransisco and Tyler catch up while Lake returning home, I should tell you i'm in 6th Grade. So what do you think of this story? Who character do you hate the most?

Frozen..
17-05-2006, 04:44 AM
you. :)

Adam$
17-05-2006, 06:25 AM
I've clicked No-one, because I'm too lazy to read it. x)

Callum.
17-05-2006, 06:29 AM
How old are you? I dont know how old people are in 6th grade.

Herman
17-05-2006, 06:42 AM
I've clicked No-one, because I'm too lazy to read it. x)

Ditto. :] I started reading it at first but it got really confusing. Paragraphs would be nice in the future. :]

velvet
17-05-2006, 09:11 AM
Ditto. :] I started reading it at first but it got really confusing. Paragraphs would be nice in the future. :]

Agreed. Couldn't understand it...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!