PDA

View Full Version : Todays values

bubble79
17-05-2006, 04:04 PM
I've been in and around trade shops today again, and have composed this report.

ICMS
These seemt o be going down. I've been trying to sell 1 and a bbtorphgy for a hc sofa, but this trade only worked once out of the many times I tried. When selling on their own I've been offered 0.6 5 times, and but I haven't seen anyone else sellign these so I'm going to have to put the value at 0.6

Throne sofas
These seem to be going down in value as well. There are a lot of people around trying to sell their throne sofas for pure hcs, but I haven't seen anyone recieve the 4 they're asking for. I have twice seent hem being offered 4 in non-pure, but most of the time people seem to be getting 3 hcs and a mocha or dicemaster, so an average of 3.5. I've seen that 6 times,s o I'm going to give an average of about 3.6 for tsofas.

Thrones
These are going up very fast. I've seen 4 people offering 26 hcs for them, and of these, only 1 actually recieved this trade. twice I've seen them go for 26 hcs and 0.5, and once I actually saw ti going for 27, so I would put these at about 26.5 hcs, yet I think these are goingto plummet soon, as there seems to be getting more of them being sold now, so everyone's selling them whenso high, I think they;re going to fall soon.

Speakers corners
These are a very useful piece of furni, and have reache dquite high, yet I feel that they;ve reached their maximum value, because demand seems to be going off. At one point they were almost creeping up to 1hc, but today I couldn't get a hc with mine, even when I added a bbtrophy. In not hcs I''ve seen these sell quite a lot. I've seen them 3 times sell at 0.5, 6times at 0.7 and 4 times at 0.8, so I'm going to put the value at roughly 0.7. These are going down, but I fon't think this'll go down much, and will stay fairly level.

Hc sofas
As I seem to be mentioning hcs in most of my values, I thought I'd actually do a report for them. I have spent qutie a while in trade shops this evening, and have not actually seen one hc sofa sell for it's actual value. I bought one for 1.3, and ave seen 8 other people do the same. I also saw them sell for 1.5 twice, I tell a lie, 1.0 once actualy, but that was a study desk, which are also really popular, and 1.2 three times.

That concludes my normal rares report for today I hope it was of some use, and didn't involve me typing way too much.

Pitch
17-05-2006, 04:32 PM
Nice layout! Its fabulous, and original. Perhaps the use of colour could really make it exceptional!
I Agree with all of the values, but i dont understand the HC Sofa value.. perhaps try posting values in RD?

KwikSave
17-05-2006, 07:45 PM
Thanks for the report but i strongly disagree with the HC sofa. If the value was placed at 1.5 Hcs then we would have people paying for them and basically giving away .5 if you get me? Anyway aside that great work. Keep going!

KwikSave

-Wolverine
18-05-2006, 10:18 PM
Amazing report, very very very very very detailed and quite accurate! Well done, keep it up! :eusa_danc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!