PDA

View Full Version : Habbox's rare values gd or bad?

GELHEAD2004
26-06-2004, 02:21 PM
Vote in the poll and leave what you think in a post!

NO swearing plz!

Jin
26-06-2004, 02:45 PM
i can see why habbox gets the the blame though as staff goes and check the value of furni they go to rare furni shops and ask but we dont ask all furni shops so it seems a bit dodgy but we do say that IT IS ONLY A GUIDE THEY ARE NOT EXACT NOR OFFICIAL in our little header thinga but no1 takes notice of that neway apart from the staff so technicly its not our fault :)

GELHEAD2004
26-06-2004, 02:47 PM
Yer people dont read things - im not blaming any1 i just wanted to see what peopel think!

hone1
26-06-2004, 03:02 PM
I think habbox is great for ratings because if we didnt have it then we wouldnt no how much the rares were worth. :D

A-K
26-06-2004, 03:07 PM
People do not like the rare values on habbox as they are higher then previous values on other sites, therefor they think Habbox is trying to rip them off. Which they are not.

I voted that I think the values should be taken off the sight, as this the most hated point about Habbox :(

Maybe if the rare values were taken off of the site, we wouldn't get so many complaints about them, and then Habbox's reputation would rise again.

I'm sorry if I have offended anyone by saying this.

NOBLE-MAN
26-06-2004, 04:22 PM
hi guys can u pzle tell me how to get my name down as a person to go on a lsit to get on habbox thanks

A-K
26-06-2004, 05:54 PM
What do you mean get your name on Habbox?

NOBLE-MAN
26-06-2004, 06:06 PM
like become a memebr and the likes u know a moderator even :confused:

DJ-WIERDO
28-06-2004, 06:41 AM
I only have one say, and thats... if you MUST hate.. dont hate the whole site for one page..

depsite what you disagree with, there are still other pages habbox offers, its a fansite for YOU, made by hardworking people who make it so nice for YOU!

anyway.. i guess thats all i have to say about that.

Butcher11
28-06-2004, 01:45 PM
Wow, how can you be so against a site that puts a value on pixels. Anyway I don't use em that much, but it's good to see when I'm away from an vaca.

Yoshi132045
28-06-2004, 02:07 PM
The habbox values are good and i do use them as a guide but i dont use them for trading (cos im not a rare trader).

Im just happy with them being there as a guide for me :)

jd25
13-07-2004, 08:19 PM
Yeah its a great guide

iRoss
13-07-2004, 08:29 PM
THEYRE OK BUT THEY KEPP CHNGIN SOOO MUCH ALL THE TIME. LIKE BEFORE HC SOFAS WERE 25 CREDS NOW THEY HAVE DOUBLED!

Gottomi
13-07-2004, 11:53 PM
As soon as 1 think drops in the habbox rare values, even by a tiny bit, THE RARE WILL FALL UNTIL ITS WORTH NOTHING BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE FOLLOW THE RARE VALUES!

All the noob rare traders see "hey, the throne has droped to 22, and it used to be 23! WE BETTER SELL IT BEFORE ITS NOTHING"

the next think you know, its 13 HCS AND CONTINUING TO FALL! :@

I love habbox, BUT I HATE HABBOX RARE VALUES!

T-zoid
14-07-2004, 06:31 AM
The Habbox rare guide does help a lot of people out with their trading

GELHEAD2004
14-07-2004, 08:11 AM
I only have one say, and thats... if you MUST hate.. dont hate the whole site for one page..

depsite what you disagree with, there are still other pages habbox offers, its a fansite for YOU, made by hardworking people who make it so nice for YOU!

anyway.. i guess thats all i have to say about that.

I rest my case............

TopBuz
16-07-2004, 06:12 PM
habbox rare guide is great. i dont trade rares often enough to keep on top of the changing prices, so the rare guide has saved me from getting scammed many times.
the important thing to remember is that habbox rare guide only reports price changes, it doesn't create them. also habbox has always stated that its list is only a guide!
i dunno wat al the fuss is about...
happy trading!!!
TopBuz :big_grin:

FRISC0
16-07-2004, 09:00 PM
HABBOX STAFF GET BLAMED FOR DOING HARD WORK FOR US TO GIVE US THE RARE VALUES I MEAN WELL THERE DOING IT FOR YOUR SAKE YOU KNOW SO BE GREATFULL :D

K@boom
17-07-2004, 11:19 AM
How can someone not like the Rare Values?
The only habbos who want it to remove off the site completely are those who want to rip off other, as they say, "noobs."
The rare values does no harm. Almost every room I go to I see Habbos, whether they're non-hc or hc, experience or not-experience using the guide as a guideline and using it well. Giving them something to support them in Rare Trading.
Although, some habbos don't need it, so they don't use it. That's fine by me. It's there choice. The whole purpose of The Rare Values page is to help those who maybe unsure about a certain rare or know nothing at all.
Everyone will have their own opinion when it comes to a rare's worth.
There are many other fansites beside habbox that have rare values, but i never see them having habbos against them. That's because Habbox has and is the leading Rare Value site of www.habbohotel.co.uk. I strongy believe regardless of any habbo would say that Habbo needs a guideline, the best and habbox offers it!

GELHEAD2004
17-07-2004, 05:52 PM
The only habbos who want it to remove off the site completely are those who want to rip off other, as they say, "noobs."
The rare values does no harm. Almost every room I go to I see Habbos, whether they're non-hc or hc, experience or not-experience using the guide as a guideline and using it well. Giving them something to support them in Rare Trading.
Although, some habbos don't need it, so they don't use it. That's fine by me. It's there choice. The whole purpose of The Rare Values page is to help those who maybe unsure about a certain rare or know nothing at all.
There are many other fansites beside habbox that have rare values, but i never see them having habbos against them. That's because Habbox has and is the leading Rare Value site of www.habbohotel.co.uk. I strongy believe regardless of any habbo would say that Habbo needs a guideline, the best and habbox offers it!

K@boom, everything u said there is true and right! i 100% agree with u!
People who are anti habbox [ahx] Just want to rip people off who dont know the values of rares... and make profit....

Pixel
17-07-2004, 09:44 PM
Habbox Rare Trade Guide Is Great, When Ever I Go Out And Trade I Make Sure I Dont Get The Worse Deal.

Gottomi
18-07-2004, 03:59 AM

K@boom, everything you said there was horribly wrong. I 100% disagree with you. Keeping up with the rare values for yourself is what made rare trading interesting and fun... and if you made a mistake you would learn from it and try go find out what the real value was. Rare trading also didnt seem to have as many rises and falls until habbox came.. because as soon as you see something rise on habbox rare values it jumps up compleatly because all the unexperianced rare traders you were talking about in your post following habbox. Same thing goes for dropping. :@

GELHEAD2004
18-07-2004, 11:36 AM
K@boom, everything you said there was horribly wrong. I 100% disagree with you. Keeping up with the rare values for yourself is what made rare trading interesting and fun... and if you made a mistake you would learn from it and try go find out what the real value was. Rare trading also didnt seem to have as many rises and falls until habbox came.. because as soon as you see something rise on habbox rare values it jumps up compleatly because all the unexperianced rare traders you were talking about in your post following habbox. Same thing goes for dropping. :@

Another example.... U dont like what K@boom said is because u are an experienced trader and want to rip off so called '' n00bs '' and make profit
Habbox rare vaules are a '' GUIDE '' And it quotes the prices habbos are paying in rare trade rooms etc. for rares...

Mizki
18-07-2004, 05:20 PM
If you dont like them - then dont use them.

8Freak8
18-07-2004, 05:26 PM
I personally think the rare values are ok (accept a while back when loads of catalogue rares were worth about 7 HC's), the rare values bring alot of visitors to Habbox, and if you took them off I think there would be less people visiting the site ;)

Concentric
18-07-2004, 05:32 PM
actually i agree with gottomi to a certain extent, because in real life there isnt a big chart that says "one 2 litre bottle of lemonade should cost £1.50" is there, its up to each shop how much they charge. And its up to the people to shop around and find the best deal - there shouldnt be a rule saying exactly what things should cost, and also if people dont get what they expected from their trade they will learn from it

GELHEAD2004
18-07-2004, 06:37 PM

Yes good point but.... You wouldnt be able to get things at the price u think because so many people follow habbox....

Gottomi
18-07-2004, 09:54 PM
Another example.... U dont like what K@boom said is because u are an experienced trader and want to rip off so called '' n00bs '' and make profit
Habbox rare vaules are a '' GUIDE '' And it quotes the prices habbos are paying in rare trade rooms etc. for rares...

I was once a "n00b" trader also, and I was ripped off plenty of times! Its all about keeping on top of the values for yourself, so you arn't ripped off. Thats what made being an experianced rare trader rewarding. :@

Gottomi
18-07-2004, 09:56 PM

lol.. you just don't get it.. thats what all "anti" habbox rare value people have been saying.. they have no choice. So many "n00b" rare traders use it that whatever it says on habbox is what the value will be.. and as soon as habbox drops or raises something, its drops or raises till it cant anymore. :eusa_naug

hotslime
24-07-2004, 06:12 PM
I don't like them i find parts of them completley wrong :eusa_naug

hotslime
24-07-2004, 06:15 PM

Acually, most people do use them.. So we can't trade the items for the correct price there like o0o wait no thats 2.7 on Habbox :@

TopBuz
24-07-2004, 06:41 PM
so your saying that you wanna pay less than the GUIDE suggests a rare might be worth?
if thats so then do you also sell your rares for less than the GUIDE price?
i think not
your argument is on shaky ground my friend. i think more people are using the guide to prevent getting scammed and that should only be a problem for scammers.
long live the rare values page!
TopBuz

finkstrate
25-07-2004, 05:44 AM
Yes, I agree with Gottomi. Whenever habbox increases or lowers a rare by say 1hc, you find that noob traders want a staggeringly higher amount than that it's worth or they'll give a bad deal on a rare. Say the throne,I have kept a small record of the throne. At the end of June thrones were worth 17hcs, but in the time of less than just 3weeks they were down to just 13hcs. Thats a massive difference of 4hcs per throne in the space of 3 weeks and I blame the noob traders for causing these extraordinary 2 faced values!!!!

Trading Expert
25-07-2004, 05:56 AM
they r bother gd and bad cuz holo-boy ppl offa 1.5 hc for them but habbox put 1 and nordic ppl offa 1.8 hc habbox put 2 and so on

SorasDarkness
25-07-2004, 06:14 AM
i think there ok.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!