PDA

View Full Version : all online games are starting to suck

RealmOftheClaw
17-05-2006, 07:31 PM
TOO MANY NOOBS CALLING PEOPLE who have played for like 5 years noobs...offering crap on trades. i am going on a NOOB STRIKE. i h8 noobs i h8 noobs! go on strike with me and do u agree these games have too many noobs? :eusa_wall

EternalMasque (Forum Moderator) Please don't create threads which are likely to cause fights. Thread closed.

whatisinternet
17-05-2006, 11:22 PM
I wouldn't be talking, as you're probobly part of the noob cause.

EternalMasque (Forum Moderator) Please don't be rude.

RealmOftheClaw
17-05-2006, 11:26 PM
uncalled for thank u very much =) and ur lucky i'm in a good mood today

Neil
18-05-2006, 04:24 PM
You kind of sound like a bit of a noob to me, everyone is a noob at some point, you can't be the best at a game right away no matter how good you think you are

LeTomb
20-05-2006, 12:30 PM
There cant be too many noobs. If you wanted no noobs, the online game wont have enough visitors. People use the word noob for other things now, like using it as an insult towards people if they do something wrong. When all it means is a new person.

Ziabotsu
20-05-2006, 01:59 PM
*removed*

EternalMasque (Forum Moderator) Please don't avoid the filter.

RealmOftheClaw
21-05-2006, 12:53 AM
whatever and nope noob=new person and i'm not a new person so sorry stupid...haha i would say worse if i wanted to get bannded. too bad i don't feel like getin bannded lucky u.

-Wolverine
21-05-2006, 12:54 AM
I completely agree with Ragnaros.

RealmOftheClaw
21-05-2006, 12:59 AM
i am aware that there are new players but i am jus tired of getin noob offers whether the person is a newb or not they jus offer crap and are like o my teleporters are worth a throne...etc etc. n i am tired of getin those scammers/newbs offering at a throne with teleporters...pathetic. o and before u say "you probably offer teleports for a throne" i said it for u so be quite and stop accusing me of being a noob. to be honest u don't know the definition of noob if u are calling me one. and since i know the definition i can't call u a noob unless under ur name it says newbie. PLZ CLOSE POST CAUSE ITS JUS FLAMEWARS I DIDN'T MEAN TO CAUSE ANY FIGHTS BY THIS TRUTH.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!