PDA

View Full Version : I need a little advice..

Niall!
17-05-2006, 07:32 PM
yeh thx for reading but this is complicated, ive been with my gf 4 like 5 months now and shes hinting heavily that she wants 2 do it, but i dont want 2 have a kid when im 15, btw ill neva use condoms

Nightrose
17-05-2006, 08:09 PM
Legellay You cant do it anyway as u are under 16, u could get arrested for it even if you both agreed to, Also our not ready for it if u dont think about protection, If u loved her u would respect if she wanted to use protection, u could also be setting urself up to getting STI's,
Your gf could also be on the Pill or use a female condom but really Your not really if u dont think about Protection and also its agaist the Law till ur 16,

omgabear
18-05-2006, 08:18 AM
Well, you could suck it up and use a condom.
If not then ask her to go on the pill?

Thats pretty much it, I like your attitude your very responsible but you gotta learn to use condoms cause they dont just stop pregnancy.

issaa.
18-05-2006, 08:28 AM
why don't you wanna use a condom? :s

Damian15
18-05-2006, 10:56 AM
If you won't use a condom, ask her to use a female condom if you want to do it also, if you seriously don't want to do it then tell her that you're not ready. If she loves you she'll understand.

Ostinato
18-05-2006, 12:08 PM
Im glad your not just being silly and rushing into just doing it, as it should be a thing you both want to do, and are both ready for. However, just because you do it doesn't mean you will get her pregnant and get a child, but considering the fact your not willing to wear protection, then your extremely increasing your chances of this.

You should honestly really just consider wearing one. They don't take away the feeling, and are hardly noticeable. Easy to use also, but give you the comfort, and allows you to relax more - knowing theres less chance your girlfriend will become pregnant.

i love sausage!
18-05-2006, 12:53 PM
um i don't get why you won't wear a condom but ok...

Ask her to wear a female one, or to go on the pill or something?

and if you're still worried there's morning after tablets she could take :P

bubble79
18-05-2006, 03:36 PM
You shouldn't have tio resort to the morning after pill. That's known as EMERGENCY contraception, for a reason. Why not just use a condom if you want to,because that protects you from STI's too, and if you're not ready then jsut tell her, and if shes any kind of girl she'll accpet that and wait until you are.

Emicat.
18-05-2006, 04:58 PM
She sounds desprate, I think you should dump her. I mean, if she wants snex THAT much.

micky.blue.eyes
18-05-2006, 05:07 PM
Your options:
- Use a female condom
- Don't make love.
- Wear a condom even though you don't want to.
- There are other methods but as you both are still underaged you won't get them. (Some methods can't be bought by your parents either, custom made)

Niall!
18-05-2006, 06:33 PM
dm lol, i broke up with her this morning :(,but ty 4 advice

Ostinato
18-05-2006, 07:33 PM
dm lol, i broke up with her this morning :(,but ty 4 advice

Good stuff. At least you've taken the mature route, and not just slept with her like alotta folk would.

Would you like the thread closed?

computer screen
20-05-2006, 12:08 AM
yeh thx for reading but this is complicated, ive been with my gf 4 like 5 months now and shes hinting heavily that she wants 2 do it, but i dont want 2 have a kid when im 15, btw ill neva use condoms

if ur not gonna use protection and she doesnt have anything like bcp or anything i wouldnt do it

Colourfulâ„¢
20-05-2006, 08:11 AM
Legellay You cant do it anyway as u are under 16, u could get arrested for it even if you both agreed to, Also our not ready for it if u dont think about protection, If u loved her u would respect if she wanted to use protection, u could also be setting urself up to getting STI's,
Your gf could also be on the Pill or use a female condom but really Your not really if u dont think about Protection and also its agaist the Law till ur 16,
What he said. :rolleyes:

Nightrose
20-05-2006, 08:38 AM
What he said. :rolleyes:

Im a girl XD

ilovejordan
20-05-2006, 12:09 PM
If you don't want to use a condom your very very stupid.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!