PDA

View Full Version : Habbo-Positive (DJ-3000) and Habblux.

Aes-Sedai
18-05-2006, 08:46 AM
Hey! www.habbo-positive.co.uk (http://www.habbo-positive.co.uk) and www.habbluxforum.com (http://www.habbluxforum.com) are great friendly, forums. Habbo-Positive is run by DJ-3000 and is very popular - Habblux has just started and they're looking for Staff, but have a dedicated team.
because i don't actually have an account on them yet, this is an advertising from a friend of mine, you can say LewstherinII or Evie recommended you at Habbo-Positive, or KCMac and LewstherinII on Habblux, if that's all right.

Actually, if you register on Habbo-Positive, there's a comp to win 2 thrones, and Habblux is a great forum - apply for a Staff job, we need a Comp/Event/DJ team!

Edited By nvrspk4 (Super Moderator): Thread closed due to arguing. Feel free to start up a new one.

Aes-Sedai
18-05-2006, 09:11 AM
Got that? Cool. Wait. Let me do it FOR you Mods!

Edit by Plumped-Up Moderator [Forum Moderator]: Please don't double post.

Edited By nvrspk4 (Super Moderator): Please don't double post or be rude to/about staff.

Swearwolf
18-05-2006, 09:31 AM
all good, but habblux is dead?

Aes-Sedai
18-05-2006, 09:32 AM
Only started a week ago and has 60-odd members. Estranged, if you're thinking of starting up on a forum, start up on Habbo-Positive or Habblux.
Btw, how do you think Super Mods and Admins of Habbo-Positive or Habbox started up? With a quiet, rarely-visited forum. They stuck around, and look where they are. Not that I care for Habbox much.

Aes-Sedai
18-05-2006, 09:39 AM
Wait for it...

Edited By nvrspk4 (Super Moderator): Please don't double post.

MattUH
18-05-2006, 03:16 PM
LewstherinII sucks.

Habblux sucks.

HP sucks.

Owners of them sites suck more.

i love sausage!
18-05-2006, 03:20 PM
shut up losers. ;]

ph is good, yes its quiet but its growing loads, so shut it.
gonna be pretty big soon enough.
and with the radio, it'll probs get more members too.

and you people, like .track who diss the owners, are jealous little losers who probably don't even know the owners, so say they hate them to make it look like they don't care, when they're actually desperate to know them ;) Cos they're "famous" or w/e.

but yeah habblux sucks.

--ss--
18-05-2006, 03:21 PM
as there is a referal comp i aint going to sighn up.

im already sighend up on PH and its a nicwe ok forum ;)

MattUH
18-05-2006, 03:22 PM
shut up losers. ;]

ph is good, yes its quiet but its growing loads, so shut it.
gonna be pretty big soon enough.
and with the radio, it'll probs get more members too.

and you people, like .track who diss the owners, are jealous little losers who probably don't even know the owners, so say they hate them to make it look like they don't care, when they're actually desperate to know them ;) Cos they're "famous" or w/e.

but yeah habblux sucks.

Nahh you see i know two of Ph owners :rolleyes:.

i love sausage!
18-05-2006, 03:24 PM
Nahh you see i know two of Ph owners :rolleyes:.

well there is only two...

MattUH
18-05-2006, 03:25 PM
fine "i knew TWO of the owners"

i love sausage!
18-05-2006, 03:27 PM
fine "i knew TWO of the owners"

which?

MattUH
18-05-2006, 03:32 PM
Col 'n Luke (Peti)

i love sausage!
18-05-2006, 03:32 PM
Col 'n Luke (Peti)

well you got lukes habbo name very wrong there.
*asks on msn if they know you*

MattUH
18-05-2006, 03:33 PM
Ask him,
Dont bother me.

I dont speak to him much now but used to. Same to col.

i love sausage!
18-05-2006, 03:34 PM
helennnnn ;; i don't see anything now so just say what you wanna say, it's kinda funny how I'm not listening anyway. says:
colinnnn
helennnnn ;; i don't see anything now so just say what you wanna say, it's kinda funny how I'm not listening anyway. says:
do you know a guy
whos habbo name is .Track
Col__:;' says:
Erm, naw sorry.
lmaolmao
ace
he was saying he hated ph owners
and i said he was probs ****ed
cos he didnt know them
Col__:;' says:
lmao, never heard of the guy.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

issaa.
18-05-2006, 03:35 PM
hp gets well boring after a while =[

MattUH
18-05-2006, 03:36 PM
Well duh, of course Luke wouldnt of known my habbo name :rolleyes:

--ss--
18-05-2006, 03:38 PM
lukie isnt a owner anymore and i dont think he never was :s he was just an admin the owners are dj-3000 anitar and white-flame :s

i love sausage!
18-05-2006, 03:38 PM
Well duh, of course Luke wouldnt of known my habbo name :rolleyes:

thats colin not luke you ****.
soz but you got owned.

i love sausage!
18-05-2006, 03:39 PM
lukie isnt a owner anymore and i dont think he never was :s he was just an admin the owners are dj-3000 anitar and white-flame :s

and exactly :]
anita isn't anymore though, just Dave and Dan.

MattUH
18-05-2006, 03:40 PM
Fine.

Ask colin about "Twoworlds". Oh i comt be bothered to moan at you.

They both knew me, along with i knew them but we lost contact when i changed emails.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!