PDA

View Full Version : Bank cleaning :o

---MAD---
18-05-2006, 04:21 PM
Hey hey,
I spent about...hmm...I would say 1 hour cleaning up my bank and ordering the items etc.

I bet most people have a bank which has been hit by a tornado :p. I suggest you go get out your room, get the bucket and soap and start cleaning your bank!

Its so much faster to find stuff, i even spend less time in the bank now that i find stuff in seconds.

Here's how i tidied it up:

1. I took a screen shot of each page in the bank and put it on paint. I select the bank bit of the screen shot, saved the image then printed it out.

2. I then opened my bank and started from the top. Ordering what i think is most needed and looked for. I normally have my tools at the top and money, as i need them the most.

3. Once that tools are in line etc I then just put stuff in categories. All RC items next to each other, all crafting stuff, all fletching, all mining, all fishing (except the lobby pot which is at the top).

4. I then couldn't categorize stuff any more, I had about..hmm 3 pages left (yes my bank was nearly full, I had 1 line and 4 spaces free). This left me with quest items which I need, armour, weapons and other stuff I have only 1 of that I use a lot. Since i take my weapons and armour out a lot, I didn't bother tidying that up (yes 3 pages still a mess) so instead I looked at the printed sheets, anything I haven't categories, I then circled anything I don't need any more (can sell/drop) and got rid of those items.

Quick note:
This procedure could help a few of you. Most people keep a lot of junk in their bank that they used once a year. There is no need to keep them then!

I also advice that you don't stay on the forums or you'll get distracted way too much :P.

JonJon
18-05-2006, 04:57 PM
You know items you get from quests like the commorb and stuff. Will you ever need them again?

JoeyK.
18-05-2006, 05:11 PM
I don't usually keep much in my bank anyway... I drop anything I don't use or anything worth less than 20k.

shane9870
18-05-2006, 05:27 PM
yeah i just dump things from quest and only keep cash an wep arm, and stuff im leveling with at the moment in time.

---MAD---
18-05-2006, 05:29 PM
yeah i just dump things from quest and only keep cash an wep arm, and stuff im leveling with at the moment in time.
some items come helpful with quests, if you drop them, youll have to go around and find/buy them again lol (stuff like dyes)

JoeyK.
18-05-2006, 05:36 PM
some items come helpful with quests, if you drop them, youll have to go around and find/buy them again lol (stuff like dyes)
I've never used dyes apart from the quests I've needed them for.

---MAD---
18-05-2006, 05:47 PM
I've never used dyes apart from the quests I've needed them for.
yeah same however it kills me to make them again so i just made like 5 of each ..just incase for when i need them next :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!