PDA

View Full Version : CALLIES SUPERS BEING GIVIN AWAY

Cold.Black.Days
19-05-2006, 10:41 AM
I duno if this is just rumor but alot of people are saying that callies supers are going to be giving away in a competion can anyone provide light on this subject please

Greig,
19-05-2006, 10:45 AM
Like Jibbi? She gave me a duck from her give away and the room was full of super rares at the time... i got a flamin duck! :$

Art
19-05-2006, 10:46 AM
LMAO ^^

Cold.Black.Days
19-05-2006, 11:16 AM
unlucky mate so what do you guys think i reckon it might happen

:Alpha
19-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Its wont happen... they will just take it.

Ostinato
19-05-2006, 11:33 AM
It'd be cool if they did, giving something back to Habbos - but I highly doubt it will happen!

Desjardens
19-05-2006, 11:45 AM
It'd be cool if they did, giving something back to Habbos - but I highly doubt it will happen!

I agree, it would be nice, but it wont happen

Rofo
19-05-2006, 01:40 PM
GR33N M0N0L1TH PLZ

:rolleyes:

Vibe
19-05-2006, 02:17 PM
They'll keep her furni and her rooms to remember her

paradox
19-05-2006, 02:40 PM
Aint gonna happen :)

Dash
19-05-2006, 02:42 PM
Not gonna happen. Callie will obviously keep all her furni and still visit the hotel and stuff..

Ostinato
19-05-2006, 02:44 PM
Not gonna happen. Callie will obviously keep all her furni and still visit the hotel and stuff..

Apparantly her account is banned :S

Also - the furniture on her account doesn't belong to her, it belongs to Sulake. I remember Dionysus was telling me before, how the furniture he uses for rooms doesn't actually belong to him, and it's all just for competitions etc.

redtom
19-05-2006, 03:32 PM
nearly every thing the staff gets are free, the only thing is once they leave sulake they can not longer use the account (EG the rumour of callies account being banned)

Lozzoling
19-05-2006, 04:03 PM
the MOD's will steal all the supers they need,like when jibbi left,her rooms were trashed

Lost_Addict
19-05-2006, 04:24 PM
chances of happerning neil pwa lol no gonna happen m8 cause she will still visit

___
19-05-2006, 04:31 PM
the MOD's will steal all the supers they need,like when jibbi left,her rooms were trashed

If a moderator steals her furni (which isn't gunna happen) she will just report for Theif, also that her account is most likey banned and Staff Badge taken.

She won't give her furni away, she has access to all her Quest accounts too.
She won't waste even more time on the game without being a staff she'd get killed.

joshuar
19-05-2006, 04:39 PM
I think that her furni should be given away, after all, like some have said, its probably not hers but obtained from her Staff rights at Sulake, which means they will probably want it back, maybe give it away to some poorer habbos.

It's a small chance that it will happen, but good if it does :)

___
19-05-2006, 04:41 PM
I think that her furni should be given away, after all, like some have said, its probably not hers but obtained from her Staff rights at Sulake, which means they will probably want it back, maybe give it away to some poorer habbos.

It's a small chance that it will happen, but good if it does :)

if she gives it to the poorer habbos, there'll probs get scammed by people like *****, since the poorer ones never get believed :)

Edited by Ostinato (Forum Moderator) - Please do not accuse somebody of an illegal activity.

Canada
19-05-2006, 04:46 PM
I doubt she will give it away, as it's been said, she's been banned. I don't believe she left Sulake on the greatest terms, so that's why she's been banned. Plus, Staff get to use a staff catologue, and that's how they get their furni - free. Sulake places all furni in there, even if it's unreleased to the public. That's how they have the newest rares, etc. That is property of Sulake as she didn't pay for it, so that's why it won't be given out.

___
19-05-2006, 04:51 PM
I doubt she will give it away, as it's been said, she's been banned. I don't believe she left Sulake on the greatest terms, so that's why she's been banned. Plus, Staff get to use a staff catologue, and that's how they get their furni - free. Sulake places all furni in there, even if it's unreleased to the public. That's how they have the newest rares, etc. That is property of Sulake as she didn't pay for it, so that's why it won't be given out.

Staff dont get supers from Catalogue, they have habbo housekeeping for that.

JoeyK.
19-05-2006, 04:54 PM
They're not that nice.

--ss--
19-05-2006, 04:58 PM
Staff dont get supers from Catalogue, they have habbo housekeeping for that.

its not housekeeping its some wierd name of a tool they have :P

hmm its a good idea but i dont thik it will happen , rember thoose mini givaways callie had ages and ages ago when she was a newbie HM she gave away a few dinos :o + some other rares

-:Undertaker:-
19-05-2006, 05:03 PM
Her furni will stay on the account, but things like Meet & Greet will be closed, Like with Jibbi with her Meet & Greet it is closed but her other rooms are still open.

Revivalry
19-05-2006, 05:35 PM
Considering habbo staff can get near enough any rare/super rare they wish for... i suppose Callie's giveaway would be everlasting as they can have as many rares as they want...
It's not gonna happen =]
Proof of people saying this?

JoeyK.
19-05-2006, 05:41 PM
Apparantly her account is banned :S

Also - the furniture on her account doesn't belong to her, it belongs to Sulake. I remember Dionysus was telling me before, how the furniture he uses for rooms doesn't actually belong to him, and it's all just for competitions etc.
If you really want to get into it, ALL furni technically belongs to Sulake anyway.

Ostinato
19-05-2006, 05:55 PM
If you really want to get into it, ALL furni technically belongs to Sulake anyway.

Lol oh I know, that's why it was hard for me to describe exactly what I meant. :P

JackBuddy
19-05-2006, 06:02 PM
There is a staff catalogue...

Evolution
19-05-2006, 06:20 PM
There is a staff catalogue...
No, there isn't. The staff catalogue was removed after the super rares were put into the catalogue by Brojo, so it wouldn't happen again. All Super Rares have to come from the staff tools in HouseKeeping.

@This thread, They aren't going to give it away, as it isn't particularly fair for others - why give more of something out free creating values to decrease?

Yes, the furni was free, but why give things out free when they can sell it and get money?

Lord_Gig
19-05-2006, 06:40 PM
No, there isn't. The staff catalogue was removed after the super rares were put into the catalogue by Brojo, so it wouldn't happen again. All Super Rares have to come from the staff tools in HouseKeeping.
@This thread, They aren't going to give it away, as it isn't particularly fair for others - why give more of something out free creating values to decrease?

Yes, the furni was free, but why give things out free when they can sell it and get money?

The only way he could have released them way buy using intra access housekeeping, nothing to do with the staff catalogue.

Cold.Black.Days
19-05-2006, 07:04 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited By nvrspk4 (Super Moderator): Please don't ask for reputation directly or indirectly.

Billay
19-05-2006, 09:47 PM
i hackored her. i gots em all

Billabong
20-05-2006, 09:17 AM
It won't happen LolLOlLOl! Why would habbo give free things out, they want you to buy creds to get things

Nightrose
20-05-2006, 09:21 AM
i hackored her. i gots em all

U cant even spell hacked right, let al;one be able to hack callie :rolleyes:

Dust-Ball.
20-05-2006, 09:26 AM
lol lucy you i got a blummin black door mat have it somewere i think :s

Scriptermone
20-05-2006, 09:31 AM
U cant even spell hacked right, let al;one be able to hack callie :rolleyes:

Rofl@yourpost...
he was joking, and btw you can't even spell 'alone' right, let alone complain at other people yourself.

hughs882255
20-05-2006, 05:50 PM
sweet if it happpens

Yazamiinx
20-05-2006, 05:54 PM
They won't. In my opinion, Habbo is selfish.

Lukeh
21-05-2006, 02:30 PM
Will never happen, dont see why they would need to?

Billay
21-05-2006, 03:32 PM
lol at this thread.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!