PDA

View Full Version : obsessive Friends

H.bubbly
19-05-2006, 03:03 PM
Okay so heres how it goes ,

Theres this guy in year 10 and one of my friends fancies him. She wont stop saying 'ooh i wanna go talk to him' and it's been everyday for a Week , She thinks he's Fit because he's Emo and thats the only reason she wants to know him. But She can't take it that he's Gay and has been since he was 11. She said '' Apparently he doesn't want a girlfriend because they're too much trouble , that's why he's pretending to be gay '' , She's obsessed and doesn't understand she can't have him , and he's not interested. I've spoken to him and i know for a Fact he's Gay. So too bad alex =/. it's just annoying she's obsessing over someone she can't have but she can't take it. And she's been trying to blackmail my friends to try and make him her friend. I mean how stupid is that ? , when my friends don't even know him. But i do , He has a really crap personality too , My friend in sixth Form is his friend and she even thinks he's a freak. But you know. Obsessing about people gets you no where.

Mentor
04-06-2006, 11:45 PM
Meh, most humans want things they cant have, its part the reason they want em so badly "/

Assid_Rane
06-06-2006, 12:22 AM
Meh, most humans want things they cant have, its part the reason they want em so badly "/

exactly wot i was thinking.

she wants him because she cant have him.

why dont u ask him to go tell her she has no chance? it'll hurt her, but its better than her fallin in love with him + then finding out isnt it?

at least that would get everything out in the open.

Rizla
14-06-2006, 12:30 PM
Fall in love my ****. She's one of them annoying little obbsesive girls, who switch their obsession. She'll find someone else and talk about him all the time soon, just watch. She'll never talk to him, oh no, just tell you about him ;) Tell her outright that you don't care, maybe then she'll shut up ;)

I give unique advice :)

Ostinato (Forum Moderator) - Please don't avoid the filter.

Lycan
14-06-2006, 12:43 PM
theres a group of yr 9's who fancy me, thankgod i only have 3 more exams then i'm gone!, what tehy don't understand is when i have a gf it means that i have no intrest at all

Craig
14-06-2006, 02:03 PM
Well what you need to do is sit down and talk with her. Atleast tell her that you know for a fact that he's gay and he doesn't like females atall. However comfort her with the fact he still wants to be friends[if he does] and she will be alright. Tell her the old saying 'There's plenty more fish in the sea' and that should cheer her up hopefully:P Also I find it weird that your friend fancies someone cos they're "emo" and she just needs to get over him because basically she wants what she can't have and she can't change the course of her crushes sexuality. However it might just be a phase for the boy and he could turn out straight - you just don't know with puberty these days!

Ostinato
14-06-2006, 03:02 PM
Okay so heres how it goes ,

Theres this guy in year 10 and one of my friends fancies him. She wont stop saying 'ooh i wanna go talk to him' and it's been everyday for a Week , She thinks he's Fit because he's Emo and thats the only reason she wants to know him. But She can't take it that he's Gay and has been since he was 11. She said '' Apparently he doesn't want a girlfriend because they're too much trouble , that's why he's pretending to be gay '' , She's obsessed and doesn't understand she can't have him , and he's not interested. I've spoken to him and i know for a Fact he's Gay. So too bad alex =/. it's just annoying she's obsessing over someone she can't have but she can't take it. And she's been trying to blackmail my friends to try and make him her friend. I mean how stupid is that ? , when my friends don't even know him. But i do , He has a really crap personality too , My friend in sixth Form is his friend and she even thinks he's a freak. But you know. Obsessing about people gets you no where.

Ok. Shes your friend. You need to sit her down and give her your opinion on him, that's all she can do, and inform of her you are positive about his sexuality, and you just don't want her to end up getting more hurt in the long run. That's all you can do.

If she chooses to ignore you and still carry on obsessing over this boy, then that's her own mistake, but at least she can't turn round and say you didn't try and warn her.

As long as you tell her what you know, it should be fine, but in the end you need to expect her to be upset, and although she may be annoying you at the moment, I think you still need to be there for her, because she really does seem to have feelings for this boy - so just give her a sholdour to cry on!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!