PDA

View Full Version : Girl At School

James!
19-05-2006, 11:09 PM
Well, she dropped her planner in school, I picked it up to give it back to her but she had gone before I picked up.

I think she uses it as a diary because she has pretty hateful things in there such as "I'm a loner everybody hates me I want to kill my self.", I went to speak to her about this and she told me who had been bullying her.. she had slashes all up her wrist..

I'm wondering whether to tell someone about this, because she might get bullied even more if I do, but I would feel guilty if I didn't tell nobody and she had died from self-harm.

What should I do?

:(

Dentafrice1
19-05-2006, 11:16 PM
Tell the school counseler or one of your teachers.

Tell them whats going on and they will help her.

Do it in private after class or after school..

Don't tell any of your friends keep it between the teachers you and the girl.

I hope that helped.

And your problem is resolved

Kevin

Nightrose
20-05-2006, 09:16 AM

I hope that helped.

Kevin

agreed good idea Kevin

Dust-Ball.
20-05-2006, 09:31 AM

I hope that helped.

Kevin

*Gets out Child protection Guide*

ok nice idea but in my job (Nurse in Training) we get alot of this in. Most of the time we do contact people eg counciler but sometimes they do nothing about it. Personally i would try and Get HER to go to the counciler not you but if you feel it is right for you to go ypu go and sought it but make sure the "Bullys" don't get involved / find out otherwise bulling could happen to you aswell

Lozzoling
20-05-2006, 10:30 AM
Become her friend, then talk to her about it.

bubble79
20-05-2006, 02:25 PM
Yes, I would say approach her, and make it clear that you weren't beng nosey by looking in er planner, that you flly support her and that you will be a friend and not force her into anything, and also that you want to be her friend, and are not just taking pity on her, because I got really annoyed when I was being bullied and just got all these people who took pity on me. Then try encourageing her to go to a counsellor or teacher, because I agreee it would be better if she goes, but then, maybe, depending on what she says about the buliying and how bad it is, then go to a teache,r even if she says no, ecause no matter what she might say at the time, it will be the best thing for her in the end, and may make her a lot happuier about life. But i THINK THE MOST USEFUL THING, EVEN IF going to a teacher or counsillor doesn't work, would be to try and make friend with her, because 1 good friend ca really make you feel 100% better about yourself.

Yazamiinx
20-05-2006, 06:39 PM
To me, it sounds like she dropped it on purpose for you to read it, therefore she could recieve attention.

foxyfox00
21-05-2006, 01:30 AM
Yeah i'd approach her before getting anyone else involved not only to stop it spreading over the school but she might claim you stole it etc.. And I Agree With Most Of The Above Said

jojoandme
21-05-2006, 05:30 AM

I hope that helped.

Kevin

Counciler* :)

infatuation
21-05-2006, 05:34 AM
Counciler* :)

Councilor.*

GreenCrayons.
21-05-2006, 07:55 AM
yeh i agree with all above said

FlyingJesus
22-05-2006, 09:37 PM
Councilor.*

*Counsellor :P

A councillor (still double L) is someone on a council, a counsellor is someone who gives counsel, as in advice.

English lesson over ^_^

-----------------------------

As people have said, you need to get this girl to talk to someone herself. The fact that she told you all her problems and showed you her arms straight away shows that she feels the need to have someone to talk to and to help her, but probably doesn't realise it herself.

Door
23-05-2006, 09:51 AM
Man thats funny. I write stuff like that on my jotters when teachers are gona look at them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!